What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Secret “League Winner” for ‘23? (1 Viewer)

mogrod

Footballguy
Who does everyone think will be that surprise “league winner” that comes to light this year?

- Is it already Puca or Kyren?
- Could if be a “handcuff RB” like a Charbonnet, Bigsby or Roschon? Maybe Ford with Chubb’s injury?
- A player who ends up being a super coveted waiver pickup because of circumstances?

Someone else?

Who is that secret “league winner” coming out of nowhere this season?

Who does everyone think will be that surprise “league winner” that comes to light this year?

- Could if be a “handcuff RB” like a Charbonnet, Bigsby or Roschon? Maybe Ford with Chubb’s injury?
- A player who ends up being a super coveted waiver pickup because of circumstances?

Someone else?

I would guess if it's a secret nobody knows.

Someone else?

Puka & Kyren for sure are surprise players. Maybe even J Kelley, depending on how long Ekeler is out.
Ford looked good last night vs PIT & could be another.
Love &AR at QB has surprised a number of people. Especially those who drafted Fields.

Eric Gray from NYG could likely be had for next to nothing this week and if he doesn't get a chance you haven't lost anything. His upside is big because Brieda/Brightwell are bleh so not much to pass to be relevant quickly. Barkley is out at least 3 weeks so Gray may get a chance (I know if I was the NYG staff I would give him an audition because you already know what Brieda/Brightwell are).

Ford is the obvious choice right now but his price will likely be 70-80% of FAAB this week.

I think Dell and Collins have a shot to be every week starters. Houston is going to have to throw and they will benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread