What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Business Dynasty-dispersal draft (2 Viewers)

If Mariano Rivera is still there I'll take him.

Unless of course greedy goat selects him in lieu of his double pick. If so, I'll be back in 10 for another pick

Guys. My computer completely #### the bed today. Just turned off like it was fried.

Please pick for me PIK. Im still all in on the league and got most of the guys I was wanting.

PIK do you mind to help this move along? I can't even make u a list from my phone for the next two days.

Let me know. Thanks!

Ill make Benders pick soon. Please add your guys on cbs site.

Last edited by a moderator:
10.4 Bender-Geovany Soto, C
I liked it alot better when Bender was making his own picks :goodposting:
Bender was acting like this was a redraft, lol. Mo Rivera in the 5th, 7th or whatever killed me. Seiously though I hope he calls or something as his list is down to 2 guys. One is a scrub though so he has a shot, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
greedygoat said:
Hoos just sent me a text for his 11.3 pick Hoos First selects Kazmir

Northern Voice is OTC.
Thx for the pick. I think he's gonna be a good one this year and I see we are wainting on NV.

Sorry, at work and I keep having to do actual work.

Plus it feels like we just hit a larryplateau and I keep changing my mind.

11.5 Matt LaPorta, 1B/OF

12.1 Vernon Wells, OF

Folks -

I'm headed to Atlantic City for the weekend. Still all I have is my iPhone. I see you're all bashing my first few rounds ;)

Let's just say it's tough to draft from a phone and I was using the first page of free agents and not able to view which prospects were already owned.

I will be looking at laptops early next week. If PIK wants to continue to draft for me that's great. If not, I understand. I still plan on paying and playing I just don't have a computer right now. I dunno what else to say, I apologize. Continue to draft in my place until Wednesday or so when I most likely will own a new laptop or even if PIK could send me a list of all available players and his number I could go off of that.

I don't know at this point. Who knows if you can even get a list of still free agents. Even then, I would have no idea which minor leaguers are owned.

I'm in a tough spot here.

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread