What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SUICIDE / SURVIVOR III : WEEK 1 *** (2 Viewers)

jose cuervo you da man! again!

of course i'm in! last year that motherf'n colts comeback against tampa got me. this year look out!

i'm going with houston, when else will they have this good a shot at a win?

Last year we had 760 participants and " couch potato " was the last FBGuy standing at Week 15.

This year I hope the number increases and a lot of more people have the fun we had last year.

A 2005 FBGuys subscription will be the prize to make things interesting, but is not only that... is your opportunity to beat " couch potato " in front of the shark community and proclaim you're the Shark Pool Suicide Survivor Champion during a whole year.

-Good Luck

:yes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002 Shark Pool Survivor I Champion : " tommyGunZ "

2003 Shark Pool Survivor II Champion : " couch potato "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES :

I ) It's free and you can join by replying to this thread

II ) Pick one team to win each week from the slate of NFL games. If your pick wins, you stay in. If your pick loses or ties , you are eliminated.

III ) Deadline : If you miss the 1:00pm ET Sunday deadline, you are eliminated. ( believe me, a lot of people misses the deadline )

IV ) You have to pick a different team each week. If you pick the same team twice during the pool, you are eliminated.

V ) You submit your pick through this thread, there won't be any links taking you to a different site, I'll run it and keep track of everything right here on this board for everybody to see what's going on, I usually will update it every night.

VI ) If you're going to pick a winner from a Thursday game, you must do so before the beginning of the game. ( 9PM ET )

VIII ) If you change your mind, don't edit your message, post a new one before the deadline saying that you're changing your pick

IX ) Keep track also on what page your original pick was located... believe me it will be many pages

X ) There are no point spreads involved.

XI ) A tiebreaker will be installed late on the season, just in case .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All times are Eastern

WEEK 1 :

Thursday, Sep. 9

Indianapolis at New England, 9:00 pm

Sunday, Sep. 12

Arizona at St. Louis, 1:00 pm

Baltimore at Cleveland, 1:00 pm

Cincinnati at N.Y. Jets, 1:00 pm

Detroit at Chicago, 1:00 pm

Jacksonville at Buffalo, 1:00 pm

Oakland at Pittsburgh, 1:00 pm

San Diego at Houston, 1:00 pm

Seattle at New Orleans, 1:00 pm

Tampa Bay at Washington, 1:00 pm

Tennessee at Miami, 1:00 pm

Atlanta at San Francisco, 4:15 pm

Dallas at Minnesota, 4:15 pm

N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia, 4:15 pm

Kansas City at Denver, 8:30 pm

Monday, Sep. 13

Green Bay at Carolina, 9:00 pm

Donny

I made it 8 or 9 weeks last year, was a blast! So I'm in this year again and will start off with.. wait for it... Houston over San Diego!

Users who are viewing this thread