What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SUICIDE : WEEK 2 *** (2 Viewers)

I'll take the Cowboys. I know I'm late but I just got computer access and had to set my teams first, then I came over here for this. I chose a Monday night team so that I was influenced by the scores. Hoping for some bend for a Coastie helping out with Katrina.

Code:
++++++++++ Survivors for Week 2 : (  ) ++++++++++*PAGE 1* ( 32 )rustycolts - PIT - PHIBoot to the Head - CIN - NYGfridayfrenzy - PIT - PHIjoffer - BUF - PHIjeremyx13 - CIN - PITajm27501 - PIT - PHInikjesdad - BUF - PHIGenester - WAS - PHIwhefner - CIN - BALChipped Beef on Turf - PIT - PHIT-BONE - CIN - GBBGP - CIN - GBdhernon - CIN - PITIwannabeacowboybaby - WAS - PHIGhoti - WAS - DALJ-LEW - CIN - PITBigTex - WAS - PITBloom - BUF - DALelcohiba - PIT - PHIinfantsam - WAS - DETbigtyme - CIN - PHIBankerguy - PIT - PHISaintArnold - WAS - GBbshipper - PIT - PHIspaml0af - PIT - DALShawnRI - CIN - PHIred - WAS - - PITpigskinliquors - WAS - DALCool in the pocket - PIT - PHIWu-banger - BUF - PHIGold Plated Nails - PIT - DALUrine_Idiot - TB - - DAL*PAGE 2* ( 32 / 65 )shadyridr - CIN - PHIIncogneto - CIN - PHICouch Potato - NE - PHI4x champ - PIT - INDchet_zesty - BUF - PHIrzrback77 - WAS - PHITecumseh - WAS - DETQB Waggle - CIN - PHIMarko - WAS - PHIPrince Myshkin - CIN - PHImydixiewreckd - CIN - DALcoordinator - WAS - PHIBbaier - NE - INDSpock - WAS - DALAndrew - PIT - PHIBarry Jive and The Uptown 5 - WAS - PHIRudeDogs - NE - PHISparty - CIN - PHIWolfpacker - WAS - PHIswampthing - WAS - - PHILowen1 - WAS - PHItonydead - WAS - DALDOVCommish - WAS - PITvnel8tn - WAS - DALjrdogan - WAS - GBTLEF316 - WAS - DALseahawk 17 - WAS - DALDave Stauff - BUF - PHIvalence - WAS - PITBobcat10 - WAS - PHIIanTucker - PIT - INDShooter McGavin - WAS - BALOmegaTWH513 - CIN - PHI*PAGE 3* ( 65 / 98 )noneother - WAS - DETFFChick32 - WAS - INDMr. Sparkle - PIT - PHIdickey moe - WAS - PHIWorm - WAS - PHIintrinsic - WAS - DALDPRugby - NE - PHILefty27 - BUF - PHITOTC - WAS - PHIFullback Fro - CIN - DALjwvdcw - WAS - GBlaketown - WAS - PITRedhots GM - WAS - DALrailman305 - CIN - PHIuwgb96 - WAS - GBHomer_Jay_Simpson - NE - PHIZJilla - CIN - BALScupper - WAS - GBHook Em - WAS - PHIjpwest - WAS - BALJethro - BUF - DALThe Jerminator - CIN - KCfalguy - NE - BALsgtcarter - BUF - PHIChase Stuart - WAS - NYJjimmy b - CIN - INDJohnDoe - CIN - DALBoltzFan - CIN - PITKeith R - NE - PITBassNBrew - WAS - PHICommuterMan - WAS - PHIanborn - CIN - GBpelican - WAS - PIT*PAGE 4* ( 98 / 131  )BigJim - NE - PHIJackal King - WAS - GBflypro - NE - PHILong Snapper - DET - NYJPatoons - WAS - PITfacook - BUF - GBneedanap - KC - DALJules Winfield - WAS - GBPeyton Marino - WAS - SEAtoonces - WAS - PITmmmtastypudding - WAS - PHINugget - WAS - PITRustyFA - CIN - PHIKlecker - WAS - PHIOld Redskin - CIN - DALneal cassady - WAS - NYJcaglassc - PIT - PHIATW22 - WAS - DALMarino's Legacy - WAS - DALjurb26 - WAS - CINtommy300 - WAS - PHITeam Legacy - PIT - PHITheClearTheCream - PIT - TBdusty - WAS - TBRandyDB - NE - PHIThe Man With No Name - BUF - DALUFFLCommish - BUF - DALFootballhead - BUF - GBSipecoth - WAS - GBShep - NE - INDgadkins - WAS - PHISkeetcher - CIN - GBRoutilla - PIT - DAL*PAGE 5* ( 131 / 166 )John Maddens Lunchbox - NE - PHItbone911t - PIT - INDspurs44 - BUF - PITPACKER 7 - BUF - GBPunchie - BUF - PITSrLimpio - CIN - GBBouncing Beatnik - WAS - DALswoosh1 - WAS - PHIBobtender - PIT - INDLeo Scanlon - WAS - PHInova97 - WAS - PHIOldMilwaukee - DET - GBMavzfan - WAS - PITvalhallan - NE - CINCourtjester - WAS - DALMutt - WAS - PHIDave RL - CIN - INDHerc - WAS - PHIGwall - WAS - PHISilentReader - WAS - GBDonnyT33 - CIN - PHIryloth - NYG - PHIcutter - CIN - BALWisWolvrns - CIN - INDheckmanm - PIT - PHIshims3 - CIN - NYJSammyJankis - NE - PHIGordon Keith - WAS - GBWill Grant - WAS - PHIDBIsports - WAS - PHIOaktown - NE - PHIChaz - KC - INDWarsteinner - CIN - PITDuke1948 - WAS - NYJCleavage Connoisseur - BUF - CIN*PAGE 6* ( 166 / 197 )CowboyFan - WAS - PHITBFL - CIN - DALBonzai - CIN - DALAusdog - DET - PHICowher Power - WAS - GBMungo Burrows - BUF - DALscloufan - WAS - PHIbeaglemac - WAS - PHIBuffett323 - WAS - - PHIB-Deep - WAS - DALeddiezz74 - NE - PHIThe Dreaded Marco - BUF - PHIGravity - CIN - NYJSpiFF - CIN - DALcapmeo - WAS - NYGttiger72 - PIT - GBWill - WAS - GBPorkchop - CIN - GBchewybip - NYG - GBRedbullvodka - WAS - PHIskinner - CIN - GBpodunker - WAS - PHIElway Lives - PIT - INDTillmanisahero - CIN - BALluckyguesses - WAS - PHISteelers4Life - BUF - PHIyetiknight - WAS - PHIroadkill1292 - PIT - PHICrippler - BUF - GBHusker Power - WAS - PHIresko99 - WAS - PIT*PAGE 7* ( 197 / 232 )Captain Crunch - NE - PHIrobertpedro22 - PIT - NEThe Beezer - BUF - GBnerangers - NE - INDZaphod - WAS - PHIPrinceofDarkness - WAS - PHIBorn to Run - PIT - PHIDon't Noonan - WAS - NYJSteel City - NE - PITbonesman - BUF - GBMini Ditkas - WAS - NYJacme - WAS - DETGovernor Arnold - NE - PHIshuke - WAS - PHIUtter Chaos - BUF - PHIfletch - PIT - PHIThe Great Snook - BUF - PHIjpeace121 - WAS - PITIcedrinking - BUF - PITGoRaiders - WAS - PHIBoneYardDog - NE - PITTuomi - WAS - PHIdcham77 - WAS -DALvexas - WAS - PHIBolitar - WAS - DENsoothsayer - WAS - PHIdjjosee - WAS - PHIC & C - WAS - PHILimbReaper - PIT - GBgpace - WAS - DALEngellwood - WAS - PITtexasyankee - DET - PHIshmagu - PIT - PHIjoepro - PIT - PHIbuster c - WAS - DAL*PAGE 8* ( 232 / 266 )finnref - WAS - PHIjcole76 - NYG - SLEric - NYG - DETCawdor - WAS - DALmad bomber - BUF - PHIjcjets - CIN - PHIC-Pod - NE - PHIWinning IS Everything - BUF - NYJCamRik - BUF - PHIstevec - MIA - CLEBuddy Ball 2K3 - CIN - PHITrouser Trout - NYG - BALcowboy homer - WAS - PHIwyattb - WAS - NYGjames gang - PIT - PHITommy The Tuna - BUF - GBBrentBlack - PIT - PHISpur24 - WAS - PHInorthwoods - BUF - PHIradballs - BUF - GBLTsharks - WAS - INDjedimoose - WAS - PHI1-2-many - NYG - BALCCFunk - NYG - NYJBugs - CIN - PHIapalmer - CIN - PITkak - WAS - GBJoe Sixpack - BUF - DALThe Imp - CIN - PHIjoeg24 - WAS - PHILadyMo - WAS - DALMrs. Loan Sharks - WAS - KCAIKENS BACON - PIT - INDelshagon - NE - PHI*PAGE 9* ( 266 / 310 )ffdude69 - BUF - PHIAir Coryell - CIN - PHIyamerito - PIT - INDNE_REVIVAL - NE - PHI8Jerks - WAS - DALSaveFerrisB - BUF - PHIThe Ref - WAS - GBWarrior Brother - WAS - INDeoMMan - PIT - PHISaeniph - WAS - PHIDeadzone21 - CIN - SLDirty Sanchez - WAS - NYJHomestarRunner - PIT - NEjagchief - WAS - PHIBabu Bhatt - PIT - PHIRaiders37 - WAS - PHIBlue Collar - WAS - PHIAntelope - WAS - GBThe Scorpion - WAS - PHIwaiver wire - WAS - INDvette0079 - WAS - PITUPSman - CIN - GBRonnie Mack - NYG - DALChaos Commish - WAS - PHIDuckboy - WAS - PHIbigreese82 - WAS - PITStreetduck - WAS - NYJTwilight - BUF - DALHelium Baboon - WAS - ARZCobalt Cruisin - WAS - INDSofa King - WAS - PHIMaggot Brain - CIN - GBsuper sleeper - CIN - GBBills Fan - BUF - PHI*PAGE 10* ( 310 / 314 )D'Goat - WAS - BALThe Cereal Killer - WAS - PHITeamlush - CIN - PHIClark Griswold - WAS - GB------ MISSED DEADLINE --------------SuperJohn96 - WASWhatevaman15 - PITLOD - CINFuzzy McGillicuddy - PITBoucka - CINRudeDog - BUF -Cleat Spike - BUFGridironMenace - WAS KJI - WAS  jditty - NYG Verbalsabre - CIN coo2ie - PITtalongrey - DETkrsone21 - CINNiaboc - PITKleck - PITDeuce - BUFthatguy - CINschu - DETAaronur - CINFighting Mick - WAS marbotty - NYG Mustangs989 - CINGlatty - NYGScottish Rebel - CINYo Mama - PIT CGRdrJoe - WASCheeseHead - WASsteevo - WASBanger - NE marklot - WASturfman - CINTigers_N_05 - BUF simsarge - PITtommyGunZ - WASjustko31579 - WASSteel Dillo - WASEvergladesSwampfire - WAS SWIIZI 1 - CIN themailman - CINdaanswr4 - BUFAzarias - CINFive-Penny - WAS The Houston Stallions - WASUrlacherIsGod - CINGamblor - WAS Hov34 - WAS Milhaus - BUFMauler16 - WASProudestMonkey - WAS

Jose, it looks like this is the 3rd year in a row that the previous year's champ is going down in the first few weeks.Amazing to see the Packers lose this game. Big point spread favorite, at home, against a non-division foe....I guess it was too good to be true.Good luck the rest of the way to everyone!SC

Jose Cuervo, you need to redo the stats, you have Bal and GB people advancing when they both lost....Thanks, and keep up the great job!!!! :thumbup:There are also some Detroit listed in there too.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose Cuervo, you need to redo the stats, you have Bal and GB people advancing when they both lost....

Thanks, and keep up the great job!!!! :thumbup:

There are also some Detroit listed in there too.....
That is a listing of everyone's picks. I am thinking he will release a new list like he did last week of who is still left in this thing.

What I see:Still in the contest with wins:PHI=135, PIT=27, IND=19, NYJ=12, CIN=3, KC=2, SL=2, TB=2, CLE=1 (!), DEN=1, SEA=1TOTAL=205Now out with a loss:GB=38, BAL=10. DET=5, NE=2, ARZ=1TOTAL=56And still waiting the results of monday night's games:DAL=40, NYG=3TOTAL=43

Jose Cuervo, you need to redo the stats, you have Bal and GB people advancing when they both lost....

Thanks, and keep up the great job!!!! :thumbup:

There are also some Detroit listed in there too.....
That is a listing of everyone's picks. I am thinking he will release a new list like he did last week of who is still left in this thing.
I see. Never mind my post then..... :bag:

Staying far out on the limb...

Week 1: Miami

Week 2: Cleveland
I'm impressed! Who are you picking next week? Green Bay? Minnesota?
Thanks for the props! I have no idea, haven't even really looked yet.I took Miami mostly on a quasi-dare from a buddy. We were discussing survivor pool strategy, and I said, "You might as well take risks early, since you don't know what teams are good." He laughed, and asked me if I was going to take Miami or San Fran week 1. I thought, said "Miami", and it was on. Ironically, it wouldn't have mattered week 1 - which I made sure he knew as he was eliminated with his choice of the Rams. :boxing:

Now it's just all fun, as I'm clearly the guy who "has no right to still be hanging around" after these picks.

By the way, I love your screen name. I have friends who think I am simply a being of utter chaos.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I see:

And still waiting the results of monday night's games:

DAL=40, NYG=3

TOTAL=43
I'm out with the rest of the North Dallas Forty....Good Luck to everyone else.....

Users who are viewing this thread