What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should Favre Retire (1 Viewer)

Do you think Brett Favre Should Retire?

• Yes, quit well he still is good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he still has some stuff left in him

• Don't care, he is overrated anyway

• Total voters
No, I want him to come back and have another bad year. Fitting for the years of abuse he gave the division.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what he does, but his annual act of "considering retirement" during each offseason is getting old. He seems to like attention so much that I suspect that he is more likely to announce that he will play one more year so that he could get fanfare following each four interception game.

He needs to come back and end his career while helping the packer's rebuild around his replacement Rogers. To do so, he has to come back willing to mentor, play less when the team is way ahead or behind, and work to know a new offensive system under a new coach. So should come back? Yes. Will he? I doubt it.

He already waited a year too long to do it right, so he should stick around until the Packers get to the playoffs again before retiring. That shouldn't be more than 2 or 3 more seasons in the weak and unpredictable north.

Users who are viewing this thread