What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

should fbg and fftoday merge? (1 Viewer)

should fbg and fftoday merge?

• yes

Votes: 31 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 124 80.0%

• Total voters
What the hell is this "Shark Pool" everyone always talks about? Can I pitch ideas for a new invention I have in there?

I know this proposition was never going to happen but hypothetically if it did.... it would never work. The two communities are so vastly different from the FF talk to the political stuff in the Geeks and all the multudinous sub-forums at FFT. It's really like two different planets.

I know this proposition was never going to happen but hypothetically if it did.... it would never work. The two communities are so vastly different from the FF talk to the political stuff in the Geeks and all the multudinous sub-forums at FFT. It's really like two different planets.
Yep. And many were here too, until they got banned... Different animal over there at the geek club.

There are a very small number of posters I miss from FFT. Pretty sure most of them don't post there either anymore.

I checked it out once.  Seemed like half their threads were about FBG.  Sort of a less interesting :e: but the people there seemed to like it.

Forget those guys.  I made an account just to put a Monkeys vs. Shuke poll in their Test Forum, and they deleted the forum.  I'm done with them.

Users who are viewing this thread