What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Should I make this trade? I'll get yours, leave a link.*** (1 Viewer)

jesse

Footballguy
Option 1:

I receive Kamara and DJ Moore

for

Jamar Chase

Option 2:

I receive Kamara and Metcalf

for

Jamar Chase

My roster is below. Again, leave me a link and I'll get your question!

Cheers!

QB: Jalen Hurts - Matt Stafford
RB: Aaron Jones - Jeff Wilson Jr. - Mostert
WR: Chase - Deebo - AJ Brown - Thielen - Hopkins
TE: Waller - Geiseki
K: Gay
Defense: MIA - PIT

I'm not sure I'd do either trade, preferring to keep Chase. Plus who would you be cutting when you add a player to your roster? But if you have to make the trade, I think I'd prefer DJ Moore over Metcalf

My two for this week:

If this is a redraft league, I’d do the trade for DJ Moire and Kamara. It gives you a solid RB2 (if not a RB 1). Plus you have enough good WR to cover the loss of Chase. If this is a Dynasty League, I’d keep Chase.

And further help would be awesome fellas, got a thought or two…and leave a link and I’ll get your question!

Cheers!

Since it is a 2 RB starting requirement, I can see the issue of getting another RB. But a couple of questions, why are you rostering Hopkins since he would not be back for another 3 weeks, and then, I would not trust him, especially in a redraft league? I would be finding another WR or RB. And, Why do you have 2 defenses? To answer "themeistersinger" question, if I am doing the trade, I am dropping a defense.

IMO value wise, I would be keeping Chase, but in this situation, I probably would pull the trigger with Metcalf. I do not trust Carolina and Moore with Mayfield at the wheel. Who else does this trade partner have on his/her roster?

I agree with most of these guys, I would not deal Chase!

Kamara is currently about the 50th RB in scoring in my league, and Wilson is easily higher in scoring, while Mostert is slightly higher than Kamara. I understand Kamara was hurt, but he still isn't really 100% yet.

My opinion is, if you feel that you need to upgrade your RBs, I would consider dealing your second QB or some other player on your roster, simply because Chase is a STUD and easily the best player in these offers, so I would definitely look to trade someone else off your roster for a RB upgrade.

You definitely don't want to trade away a STUD, except for another STUD!

I don't like either of these deals for Chase. It's not close to the value I would need to part with a difference maker like Chase. Most of the issue for me is I do not believe Kamara is a RB1 anymore. He will have his RB1 weeks for sure but they will be few and far between. In order to give up Chase I would want a RB that is a top 10 guy and I don't see Kamara as that currently.

I HATE this deal. Keep Chase. DJ Moore has an iron anvil named "Mayfield" tied around his neck. As far as Kamara, his problem this year is not injuries, it's the same as last year, Brees was the best play action QB in the game, and now he has Winston under center,.. who can chuck the ball deep but is absolutely hot garbage throwing to the flat. It leaves Kamara, a talented guy, just with between the tackles work; he's fair enough with that, but he will never be the guy he was 2 years ago. That guy is trying to stiff ya,.. keep Chase and don't second guess it.

Option 1:

I receive Kamara and DJ Moore

for

Jamar Chase

Option 2:

I receive Kamara and Metcalf

for

Jamar Chase

Cheers!

Id do option 2 unless I was a lock for playoffs already. If I was a lock I’d personally try to trade Hopkins for an RB first.

Users who are viewing this thread