What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Side Hustle (1 Viewer)

Keerock

Footballguy
A friend told me about DailyBoxClub and while it seemed a little hokey, I gave it a try. Essentially, they take advantage of Amazon coupons/deals/promotions to send members "free" items.

Now, the items that are being sent are not name brand, and some are basically useless. However, as someone who sells a good number of items on eBay, I just turn these free items around and sell them.

FWIW... here are the items I received last month. I've also included how much the item sold for on eBay (others are currently listed but not yet sold):

Coffee Grinder
Inflatable Shark Pool Float
Meat Thermometer
Women's Crossbody Tote Bag (2)
Rechargeable Fan with LED Light (sold for $29.99)
Mothers Day Candle
Father's Day Keychain
2-In-1 Plastic Wrap Dispenser (sold for $12.99)
Modeling Clay Kit
Ice Cube Trays
Kitchen Scissors (sold for $12.99)
Luggage Tags (sold for $9.99)
Women's Waterproof Winter Coat (sold for $39.99)
Iphone 14 Phone Case (sold for $19.99)
3-In-1 Hair Eraser

The "club" costs $49 per month, so I've already more than made my money back, so I'll keep it up as long as that's the case. It's not boatloads, but it's something. The one thing I'm not crazy about, but I understand why is that you have to link your Amazon Prime account (you do need to be a Prime member) to your DailyBoxClub account so they can take advantage of free Prime shipping.

If you use my Referral Link, you'll get $10 off your first month and I will also get a $10 credit.

I'm truly not trying to pimp anything here... just though some of you might be interested as it's generating a little extra scrilla for me.

Users who are viewing this thread