What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Signed Up For The 3-Year Deal (1 Viewer)

Pretend that I'm stupid (not much of a stretch, really) and tell me where I find out about the $15 discount for mfl.com and how I use it.

TIA

I overlooked that in the post. We are on 5 robust servers now. We are adding two servers (subscription and Blogger) to keep pace of demand.

So we will have these dedicated Dual Xeon boxes:

Message Board Server

Message Board SQL Server

Main Server

Supscription Server

Contest Server

Blogger Server

Lyris Mail Server

Some we will be boosting the memory up to 4 GB.
Any chance of being able to search for words under 4 characters? That's really killing the effectiveness of the search function.

I did the 3 year because last year I somehow missed the "earlybird" so I ended up paying extra last year. Thanks.

Pretend that I'm stupid (not much of a stretch, really) and tell me where I find out about the $15 discount for mfl.com and how I use it.

TIA
Have I not gotten a response because no one knows, or is it because everyone here refuses to believe that I could be stupid?

TIA
Have I not gotten a response because no one knows, or is it because everyone here refuses to believe that I could be stupid?
I don't think we're affiliated with MFL anymore, but it's possible I've missed something. Where did you hear about this?

I have not renewed yet both MFL or FBG but if I remember right when you go to pay for your renewal for MFL it automatically gave me the 15 discount. Or at least it did last year.

I was never a believer of paying for any football guide service. I have always been self proclaimed better then any expert out there anyway and developed my own winning system over the years that has proven results year in and year out. Last year all 12 of my $$$ league teams made playoffs! (Yes I like to brag about it! lol )

I can't say FBG helped me achieve my sucess because I was sucessful long before they came around. What I can say is that I enjoy reading and posting on football guys and enjoy the material enough to subscribe for 3 more years. I was never much of a magizine reader either. But when I brougt FG magizine last year I really enjoyed it. Especially enjoyed having all the information you need right there in one place without having to search all these different web sites.

One problem I still have that bothers me is I still throw a lot of games because I don't play right starters. That is my one area I would like to see FBG come up with a better weekly cheat sheet presentation. With all the so called experts you guys are capable! I realize no one could ever be perfect but with all your expert staff you guys should be able to comprise a formula that presents the best weekly who to play cheatsheet of the millions out there available to read each week.

And I would like to see it out no later then Tuesday. As the majority of my leagues run free agents on Wendsday. Preliminary is fine. Just get them out Tuesdays ASAP then tweak as needed! Thanks in advance and even though I never beleived in paying for any football advice, I will renew for 3 more years just because I enjoy the content to read around here. And enjoy helping others when asked.

Goodluck in your adventure to be the best. I am proud to be a Football guy subscriber!

Dynasty being a new twist to me over the last 2 years I am going to need advice down the road in rebuilding and no where better then football guys to lead me down that road! With no low rookie picks again this year it's gonna catch up with me some day! MAYBE?

What's differnt in the Camp reports compared to what you normal content that you provide.

Sign up for another 3 years even though I still do not have trorhy in my case yet! :)

TIA
I don't think we're affiliated with MFL anymore, but it's possible I've missed something. Where did you hear about this?
Here:
I just renewed for 3 years :thumbup:

Quick question. Regarding the $15 MFL discount, can we only use that on one league or multiple leagues? Also, we get discounts the next two years as well?
Your response makes me think my original thought was correct - that there isn't a discount at mfl.com. I was hoping that I was wrong. I should have known better than that... ;)

TIA
Here:

Quick question.  Regarding the $15 MFL discount, can we only use that on one league or multiple leagues?  Also, we get discounts the next two years as well?
Your response makes me think my original thought was correct - that there isn't a discount at mfl.com. I was hoping that I was wrong. I should have known better than that... ;)
first I've heard of this and I don't see any mention on the site of it. not sure what John is referring to.

Pretend that I'm stupid (not much of a stretch, really) and tell me where I find out about the $15 discount for mfl.com and how I use it.TIA
Mike Hall (Owner of Myfantasleague.com) has his earlybird first. I think that also saves $15. Last year after the price raised, Mike gave us the link so that our subscribers could save that $15 for another 2 months. As of today, I do not know if he will redo this deal or not (I am guessing he will). David

TIA
Here:

Quick question.  Regarding the $15 MFL discount, can we only use that on one league or multiple leagues?  Also, we get discounts the next two years as well?
first I've heard of this and I don't see any mention on the site of it. not sure what John is referring to.
When I go to the Subscriber Area (click Login/Signup tab towards the upper right corner of the FBG homepage, then the Login/Subscriber Area under Other Resources), there's a big green box on the right hand side with the following:
Special Subscriber Offer for MyFantasyLeague.com

Save $15 off a League

* This link will allow you to purchase a league for $74.95, which is $15 off the regular price of $89.95 for a league on myfantasyleague.com

* When you click on this link, you will be taken to the myfantasyleague.com home page. From there, you can create a new league or access your existing league. Then when you purchase the league, you should automatically see the discount reflected on the order form.

* This offer is effective starting August 14th and is not retroactive to any prior purchases.

Questions should be directed to sales@myfantasyleague.com
I haven't tried the links at all...

Last edited by a moderator:
- A major acquisiton (will be announced shortly)
You're buying the Saskatchewan Roughriders?!?-QG
:excited: That's great.

As a shareholder I suggest adding Bareback to Roughriders to add that personal FBG touch. :thumbup:
The Riders aren't for sale, but the Ottawa Renegades are on the block. You could probably buy them for a handful of lifetime subscriptions. And change their name back to the [bareback] Rough Riders too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread