What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sir Lancelot Moore (1 Viewer)

Over/Under Fantasy Points

• Under 8 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exactly 8 points

• Over 8 points

• Total voters

billjohnson

Footballguy
I need Sir Lancelot to come through with 8 big points to stay undefeated. Hoping the semi-weak Vikings pass defense will help me out?? Any predictions..........

Last edited by a moderator:
I need him to get 17 so I voted the over. I like the fact that Brees averages 330/game and Vikings rank in the middle of the pack in pass defense. I don't think they will attempt anymore than 15 runs all game. Brees is averaging 37 att/game. I could see them attempt 50 pass plays this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Moore will stay heavily involved. He's not a secret anymore, but if you had a choice between focusing on an outlet to Bush, a 50 yard bomb to Meachem/Devery, or a crossing pattern to Moore, I think most teams would let Moore get his. 8 points is still hard to come by, but I think it's a decent shot, at least 50/50 given he's an ok TD threat.

I think Moore will stay heavily involved. He's not a secret anymore, but if you had a choice between focusing on an outlet to Bush, a 50 yard bomb to Meachem/Devery, or a crossing pattern to Moore, I think most teams would let Moore get his. 8 points is still hard to come by, but I think it's a decent shot, at least 50/50 given he's an ok TD threat.
50/50 sounds about right with no PPR. I did notice that Lineup Dominator has Moore getting few points above 8. Hope this proves prophetic......Enjoy the game everyone.

I traded him in a deep IDP dynasty for a 4th/5th. My team is wicked bad this year so unless he is a stud next season I feel ok. I'll keep you all updated on my team!!!

I was thinking around 72 to 76 yards is a realistic projection. I'm hoping for better since I've got him in my lineup.

bet he goes off next week against Oakland
Not for me he won't. I couldn't drop him off my team fast enough...Never would had made my lineup except for two WR on bye week....I consider his piss poor performance the main reason I lost this week. That...and my STUPID decision to start Dallas Defense over the Minn D. While I'm at it, Dallas D sucks as well.

8.1 points in my league :popcorn:

glad I didn't need it w/ the MN D going off.

interesting that LM goes off vs. a decent pass D in SF and struggles vs. MN's. Credit the rush pressure on Brees tonight IMO vs. Moore himself. He's still and should continue to be a decent WR3 in PPR. Those looking for WR2 #'s in the NO passing game w/ any consistency will have problems.

Not for me he won't. I couldn't drop him off my team fast enough...
big mistake. he's a Saints WR, it's going to be hit/miss, but he'll put up another couple of good games until Colston is back.
I don't want some hit or miss scrub. I want a quality guy who is gonna bring it every game. See Santana Moss.....oh wait, never mind.

big mistake. he's a Saints WR, it's going to be hit/miss, but he'll put up another couple of good games until Colston is back.
I don't want some hit or miss scrub. I want a quality guy who is gonna bring it every game. See Santana Moss.....oh wait, never mind.
Like who? :moneybag:

After one down game where basically the whole Saints team looked mediocre, everyone is going to be down on the game? C'mon. He had back to back 7 catch games. I expect another very good game next week, although, he will not see my starting line-up with Plaxico coming back.

Like Brandon Marshall, Bowe, Jennings, Fitzgerald, Housh, Owens, Evans, White, Ward, Chambers....need I go on. In this case, I would rather have started someone like Muhsin Muhammad...who was sitting his a** on my bench.

Jennings/Fitzgerald :ptts: Good luck getting them though.

comeon bill. Moore is a guy most teams pulled off the WW over the past couple of weeks. 2 solid (PPR) games and in a "bad" game still put up 8 tonight. Maybe MN focused on limiting Moore??? If anything proved itself tonight, it's that NO continues to struggle running the ball w/ any consistency - which will force them to continue passing 35-40 x a game. Oh, and NO is one of the better passing offenses in the NFL. Even w/o Colston and Shockey for the past couple of weeks.

Like who? :banned:
Like Brandon Marshall, Bowe, Jennings, Fitzgerald, Housh, Owens, Evans, White, Ward, Chambers....need I go on. In this case, I would rather have started someone like Muhsin Muhammad...who was sitting his a** on my bench.
My point being that each of those players don't "bring it every game" either and occasionally have low scoring FF games. Marshall this week as a matter of fact.

S. Moss has had 4 good games and one bad one so far this year... I'll take it.

As long as it isn't a trend. :shrug:

i don't really get why everyone is cutting bait. he's a guy you got off the waiver, what were you expecting? stud numbers every week?

Users who are viewing this thread