What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sleeperbot > the best fantasy news app? (5 Viewers)

Any chance of changing the pay structure?  If it's a good app, I'll gladly just pay a flat fee to have it work if it's worth it.  But, I don't quite understand the buying of cookies and it's turned me off from trying any kind of pay feature, tbh.
Possibly in the future, but probably not this season.  Thanks for bringing that up.

Any plans for RT Sports?
Unfortunately not this season.

Thanks, I have zero interest in any of those features, I haven't even created a profile on the app.  The news alerts are all I need/want, so out of the box functionality is all I desire.
Initially I thought otherwise but after a few weeks using SleeperBot I agree.  I want info on the whole league so I can beat my league mates on the waiver wire. Just getting info on my players feels like it would limit my options and that doesn't seem to be what an app like this is all about. I can get news on my specific players from MFL but if you want to scoop your league mates you need something like SleeperBot.

And I swear I do not work for SleeperBot. Just an immediate convert and huge fan.

What are these codes for?!  I never had to use one... not sure what they're used for? 

NM I see now how that works... 

ANY love for the starter of the thread who brought Sleepbot to FBG? :lol:  
ZM3VQJ

Chaka said:
Initially I thought otherwise but after a few weeks using SleeperBot I agree.  I want info on the whole league so I can beat my league mates on the waiver wire. Just getting info on my players feels like it would limit my options and that doesn't seem to be what an app like this is all about. I can get news on my specific players from MFL but if you want to scoop your league mates you need something like SleeperBot.

And I swear I do not work for SleeperBot. Just an immediate convert and huge fan.
Yes! This is exactly what I was referring to above. General news is far more valuable because I'm already paying attention to the guys I own.

I like the "Hype" "Breaking", ect labels. I just wish the little blurb had a bit more info so I knew whether I should open the link or dismiss it depending on the player involved.No double notifications so far though.

One caveat is that you cannot upload a team that doesn't use one of their sites. My league uses its own website and software for points and everything (why pay someone else when you have 5 programmers in the league). 

And another code for those in need: FPTNFQ

Enjoying this app, if only for the timely updates -- pretty good consolidation of news/updates/breaking stories.

montana_grizzly_bears said:
One caveat is that you cannot upload a team that doesn't use one of their sites. My league uses its own website and software for points and everything (why pay someone else when you have 5 programmers in the league). 
It's not just a situation like that. It can't handle main sites like CBS and FFPC. 

Additional feedback 

Not sure how you would moderate, but the Fantasy Football section is basically another Instant Advice. People need to post their personal team questions in Instant Advice. 

Looks interesting, but it looks like it only imports leagues from yahoo, esp & nfl. Would like to see MFL in there too.
I have changed my position on this. Don't need/want it for my leagues, far better to get league wide updates.

How do I view all of the alerts?  When I go to the alerts channel, only a few of them show up there

Users who are viewing this thread