What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Smart Phones gives big edge to fantasy owners (1 Viewer)

Isn't this coming from the guy who was once b@#$@ing up a storm on here about 'everyone shoving their face into their phones 24/7?" Some story about being on the bus and seeing no one doing anything but texting/tweeting/etc?

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. If I'm not, I find this all.....ironic(I actually find it hysterically hypocritical, but was trying to be nice :thanks: ).

Another example: Just yesterday a league owner sent offers out to the entire league of Arrelious Benn for a 3rd. Everyone would have accepted it. I nailed it with my Droid X.

Isn't this coming from the guy who was once b@#$@ing up a storm on here about 'everyone shoving their face into their phones 24/7?" Some story about being on the bus and seeing no one doing anything but texting/tweeting/etc?I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. If I'm not, I find this all.....ironic(I actually find it hysterically hypocritical, but was trying to be nice :wub: ).
No, you're right, but I doubt anyone needs to do add/drops with the frequency they are just calling someone to tell them they will be home in 1 minute or tweeting to say he just took a dump, or update his facebook to say he's sad. Big difference and I'm trying to be nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread