What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**SNF - Ravens at Bolts** (+3 48.5) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

4 first half Carrie’s for Eckler
How hard is it to use your best players ?
Is he, though?
Yes. 13 and 12 TD’s the last two years and then Kellen Moore shows up and torpedoes the whole thing. Staley and Moore is the worst coach combo in the league.
He has not looked the same this year. Maybe he's still feeling the effects of the injury, or maybe (gulp) he hit the RB cliff. I'm having David Johnson 2019 flashbacks. Early in the season he was putting up good numbers, but then he got injured and by the time he came back he looked like he was running with a load in his pants
I posted a clip earlier from a breakaway run last week where he went 13MPH
WTF?

4 first half Carrie’s for Eckler
How hard is it to use your best players ?
Is he, though?
Yes. 13 and 12 TD’s the last two years and then Kellen Moore shows up and torpedoes the whole thing. Staley and Moore is the worst coach combo in the league.
He has not looked the same this year. Maybe he's still feeling the effects of the injury, or maybe (gulp) he hit the RB cliff. I'm having David Johnson 2019 flashbacks. Early in the season he was putting up good numbers, but then he got injured and by the time he came back he looked like he was running with a load in his pants
I posted a clip earlier from a breakaway run last week where he went 13MPH
WTF?

Oof needed that FG in the worst way now LAC better kick a FG so I can get one coming back from Tucker

This coaching staff needs to be axed tomorrow. There is simply too much talent for this kind of dysfunction.

99% Ravens win but Browns like this vs Jets last year when Chubb scored to go up 13 and then lost. He should gone down plus it made me sick since I started Mixon over Flowers in the flex.

Apparently the Allen lateral to Keenan has broken all the sites scoring systems as all of them have different numbers for Allen plus wrong for both guys compared to the NFL stats they got.

When does Staley get fired? How is this guy still there? Is the owner awake?
The owners are the root problem. Staley, Telesco, everything else are symptoms of that problem. They'll fire Staley, maybe Telesco too, and they'll replace them with more incompetents.

Lost on that ridiculous Flowers end around. All they need was a first down and go in victory formation. If they tackle anywhere before the end zone I win. Unreal

When does Staley get fired? How is this guy still there? Is the owner awake?
The owners are the root problem. Staley, Telesco, everything else are symptoms of that problem. They'll fire Staley, maybe Telesco too, and they'll replace them with more incompetents.
Yep - they moved to LA to be the second team - get no home fans - yet I'm sure they are somehow making money.

Users who are viewing this thread