What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So many championship questions (1 Viewer)

Apeman

Footballguy
Any help is appreciated. In half ppr, I need 3 of the following RBs:

Wilson vs. AZ, Gaskin vs LV, Swift vs. Tampa and Dobbins vs the Giants

At TE, I need to choose from

Fant vs the Chargers and Thomas vs Carolina. This feels like Thomas if Smith plays and Fant if he does not. But, I also have Kittle. Would you use him if he plays?

(I also have Aiyuk. I have some concerns about starting 3 Niners in Aiyuk, Wilson and Kittle).

At DST, I have to choose from Chicago vs Jackosnville, Cleveland vs the Jets, Tampa vs Detroit and Washington vs Carolina.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any help is appreciated. In half ppr, I need 3 of the following RBs:

Wilson vs. AZ, Gaskin vs LV, Swift vs. Tampa and Dobbins vs the Giants

At TE, I need to choose from

Fant vs the Chargers and Thomas vs Carolina. This feels like Thomas if Smith plays and Fant if he does not. But, I also have Kittle. Would you use him if he plays?

(I also have Aiyuk. I have some concerns about starting 3 Niners in Aiyuk, Wilson and Kittle).

At DST, I have to choose from Chicago vs Jackosnville, Cleveland vs the Jets, Tampa vs Detroit and Washington vs Carolina.

Thank you!

Please see mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/791695-wdis-flex/

Last edited by a moderator:
I would play Thomas over Kittle. No idea what you'll get from Kittle coming back from injury.  

I agree with the above post on the rest also.

Users who are viewing this thread