What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So.... what do you need on Monday night? (1 Viewer)

Raider Nation

Devil's Advocate
I'm up by 31 and have nobody left. Opponent has Alexander and D-Jax.

Should be a nail-biter. :popcorn:

I'm basically rooting for a hurricane in Seattle! Right now the forecast for

tomorrow night is calling for 35° with rain and some snow showers. :banned:

Jackson to score as much as he can to pad my +/- since playoffs are around the corner and im in a 4 way tie for first place but winning do to division record and +/-...

I'm up by 19 and have DJax vs. his Branch. You would think no problem - but I also had Harrison today, so you never know... :bag:

i need a whole freaking lot. opponent had Addai, gore and Brady with our 1 pt per completion. I trail by 66 pts going into monday night. He also has Branch and josh brown. Assuming Branch puts up his average game of the season(12 pts) and brown puts up his (7 pts) id need something like the following to pull out a win)

Favre 22 completions 250 yards 2 Td's 1 pick (40 pts)

driver 6 catches for 120 and 1 score (24)

alexander 100 yards and a 2 Tds (22)

gonna be very tough, but i could get there.

Up by 36. I have J. Stevens to go. He has Hass, Branch, and J. Brown. Let's hope that rain comes in heavy! If so, I clinch 1st place in the division and a playoff week bye. Otherwise I have to take on my division rival for the spot next week, and he's the LT owner...

Last edited by a moderator:
Two total TDs and 130 total yards between Green and Alexander. That would have been an average game for Alexander last year but alas...it isn't last year. I'm a little worried.

Two tds for Hass with one of them to Branch woudl be a tie...then anything Hamlin gives me is gravy.

Basically, 2 tds from Hass a couple catches from Branch and a handful of tackles from Hamlin and I knock off the LT owner the second time this year (this would be only the 3rd time he was beaten). Then again it would only be my fourth win...I save them up for when I am playing the really good teams and lose to the other crappy teams.

6 tackles and 1 pass defensed combined between Woodson and Trufant would put me over the top

I'm somewhat confident I can win, but I'll be sitting at the edge of my seat. Crucial matchup this week, a win and I clinch my division

After Addai's impressive game, I need Green to score 2 TDs and at least 110 yards. I know it's wishful thinking

I need hasselback to throw everything to branch. Need DJax to get the goose egg so I can secure a playoff spot..

Tonight I need someone to explain to me when it was that Marvin Harrison stopped being a part of the Indy gameplan.

I have Alexander going tonight and as long as he doesn't throw 20 INTs I should be okay.

Up by 1.7 with DJ or Driver (undecided but leaning to DJ) going against A. Green

Playoff implications on the line!

faulkfan said:
Tonight I need someone to explain to me when it was that Marvin Harrison stopped being a part of the Indy gameplan.I have Alexander going tonight and as long as he doesn't throw 20 INTs I should be okay.
dude by the look of your team you dont need anything. whats the point of even playing in that league....you have the #1, 2 and 3 pre-season consensus top RBs, and have good to great players at all the other positions as well. what fun could that league be for anyone but you.

I'm up by 7pts........I'm done, my opponent has Green Bay DEF.

So I need SEA to get over 10pts (5pt bonus) and over 230yds (5pt bonus)........then no INTs or FUMs for TDs for the GB DEF. I feel confident but I've seen some weird stuff happen on MNF and have been killed by opposing players before.

:boxing:

For Ahman Green to NOT have 280 yards rushing and 4 tds. Or 180 yards rushing, 100 yards receiving and 4 tds.

I need Hasselback to sit since my divvy rival has him going.

Draftsharks is still saying that it is not a lock for Hasselback to start tonight. Has anyone seen the big man say otherwise for sure? The last documented comment I have from him was on the 22nd where he said he was not certain Hasselback would play.

They don't need em to win this one.

WCOFF LEAGUE 9 championship game($6k to winner and berth in championship bracket)...down by 16.7, we have driver and rayner, opp is finished. we do not make championship round unless we win. anyone have more at stake than that tonight? what does anyone think of our chances.

I've already won my week 12 match-up, and have no starters going tonight. BUT, what I need to see is Greg Jennings look good so I can start using him again & plant Chambers' butt on my bench where it belongs...

I need Driver and Jackson to outscore Branch by 12 or more points, non ppr.

Over the last 5-6 weeks that is a about a 50/50 chance.

Users who are viewing this thread