What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So what does it cost for FBG subscription now? (2 Viewers)

So if I start a message board that is all about who is hottest, and yoga pants I assume I can count 80 percent of you guys to join and send me 20 to 40 dollars a year? 

Did the $10 Draft thing.  I'll pay closer attention to early bird pricing etc next year and really judge whether it's worth it.  Honestly, I care more about the draft content than anything.  I don't even get email updates anymore.

I can’t say for certainty that DRAFT is doing this, but with a lot of deals like this, what they are getting out of it for the cheap price you are paying is the selling of your information. 
Wouldn't surprise me if that eventually happened, but my guess is that they're betting on people spending a whole lot more than that $10 eventually.

I won a "lifetime" sub in one of the charity raffles here. It expires March 1, 2036.

Which will happen first - me getting to 74 years old or FBG getting to the year 2036?

Well, I tried to add a year to my FBG subscription with the $10 draft.com link, but after creating my account, I was informed that my location doesn't allow me to play on draft.com.  Great deal.  Promote the hell out of it in e-mails and it's not even valid for everyone.  Super duper.

Well, I tried to add a year to my FBG subscription with the $10 draft.com link, but after creating my account, I was informed that my location doesn't allow me to play on draft.com.  Great deal.  Promote the hell out of it in e-mails and it's not even valid for everyone.  Super duper.
Yeah, online gambling totally legal here yet we're locked out of all the DFS sites and consequently these promos as well.

Use a VPN.  Problem solved

:ptts:  

Users who are viewing this thread