What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So Why Exactly ... (1 Viewer)

I'd be willing to bet that more than one "wing-flapping" patriot fan had his ### beat by disgruntled philly fans in jacksonville before midnight!!!
Victims of Natural Selection

To throw out a guess, after hearing about the guy for 2 weeks straight, it got to them a little bit.It was out of character for sure, but when you get 2 weeks of ANYTHING forced on you like the coverage of TO, anyone would become a little irratated by it.
Coverage which was well-deserved and which proved to have some merit in light of his phenominal performance. He is probably not only the best in the game at his position, but is arguably one of the best football players period. (With the potential exception of Tom Brady, I would argue he was the best football player in this year's super bowl)
How did the coverage have "merit"? Did the coverage make TO play better? If he went out and sucked, would that have made the coverage frivolous?He played great yes, I'm not saying he didn't, but after 2 straight weeks of hearing about the guy got everyone a little irked. You can only take so much.And the best player last night was NOT Owens. He wasn't even the best WR that was on the field last night.Personally, I think Harrison made the difference in the game. Especially after Wilson went out. His open field tackling added to his INTs set him apart.But how can you argue the performance of Brach last night?
Harrison's INTs were not a function of spactacular play on his end, but of the torrid play of McStink.Branch was good but he is not the difference maker that T.O. is, and I invite you to dispute that. T.O. was the only thing the Eagles did right - Branch was part of a bigger picture, and was helped by the play of those around him (consider how good a game T.O. could have had if Brady, not McNabb, were throwing the ball for the Eagles)

More TO BlindnessAt his position Moss is better without question. I would also put in Ward, Harrison, Holt and Johnson.
Who's being BLIND. I stopped reading the rest of your comments because you started out so hypocritical.No way you can place Holt, Johnson or Ward ahead of TO. You are just being silly. No way.I'll give you Moss and Harrison as decent debatable items. But not the others you listed.TO makes things happen by himself.Ward dissappearred as soon as Burress got hurt.Holt thrives on an offense that is predicated on having many options to cover. He is a burner, alot like Moss, imo.CJ has yet to prove he is ready to be compared as one of the BIG WR's. TO would put up better numbers if he were in CJ's place.

We all know why CJ sent the Bismol - it had something to do with promoting some charity as well
Actually, I don't know that story. Can you fill me in? Seriously.
Moss made fun of fans mooning his team - he didn't go out and play bully like the pats did to the steelers fan. Theres a difference between mocking someone out of provacation and mocking good-natured fans and a team.
You were the guy crying 2 weeks ago because one of the Pats was mocking the good-natured Steelers fans by waiving a Terrible Towel. SO, now its okay? :confused:
Granted TO in his early years was C***y but he never claimed not to be - like the PATS claim to be humble in every interview.
So, you DON'T remember this season, in week 5 I believe, Owens "mocking" Ray Lewis? Also, are you saying that it would be okay if the Patriots were openly cocky and then mocked the team, but since you didn't have advance warning, they are classless?
I don't have the link but basically Pepto Bismol and CJ were together for some charity - I think it had something to do with Women's Breast Cancer - maybe someone else can fill in the restWith regards to Moss mooning the GB faithful it was not one of those cases of good natured fans (like Pitts). Everyone knows when you go to GB that the visiting team should not look out their windows in the bus. Theres one stretch of road that fans gather and Moon the opposing team - its not a pretty site.Everyone knows that Ray Lewis took it personal and came after TO when TO decided he did not want to be part of the Ravens team. He even went as far to threaten TO before the game.That personal battle was exactly that personal. Ray Lewis basically called TO out and TO answered the call.Only one Eagle called the PATS out and that was FredEx - so if they wanna do the Belt thing after every first down fine by me - but don't mock an organization just because your the PATS and you think you can do anything you want

We all know why CJ sent the Bismol - it had something to do with promoting some charity as well
Moss made fun of fans mooning his team - he didn't go out and play bully like the pats did to the steelers fan. Theres a difference between mocking someone out of provacation and mocking good-natured fans and a team.
You were the guy crying 2 weeks ago because one of the Pats was mocking the good-natured Steelers fans by waiving a Terrible Towel. SO, now its okay? :confused:
Granted TO in his early years was C***y but he never claimed not to be - like the PATS claim to be humble in every interview.
So, you DON'T remember this season, in week 5 I believe, Owens "mocking" Ray Lewis? Also, are you saying that it would be okay if the Patriots were openly cocky and then mocked the team, but since you didn't have advance warning, they are classless?
I don't have the link but basically Pepto Bismol and CJ were together for some charity - I think it had something to do with Women's Breast Cancer - maybe someone else can fill in the restWith regards to Moss mooning the GB faithful it was not one of those cases of good natured fans (like Pitts). Everyone knows when you go to GB that the visiting team should not look out their windows in the bus. Theres one stretch of road that fans gather and Moon the opposing team - its not a pretty site.Everyone knows that Ray Lewis took it personal and came after TO when TO decided he did not want to be part of the Ravens team. He even went as far to threaten TO before the game.That personal battle was exactly that personal. Ray Lewis basically called TO out and TO answered the call.Only one Eagle called the PATS out and that was FredEx - so if they wanna do the Belt thing after every first down fine by me - but don't mock an organization just because your the PATS and you think you can do anything you want
PLease respond to my refuting your comment about ribbing the fans in relation to how much crying you did over the Pats waiving a Terrible Towel.Thanks.Colin

PLease respond to my refuting your comment about ribbing the fans in relation to how much crying you did over the Pats waiving a Terrible Towel.Thanks.Colin
I did - Moss mooned the crowd because the crowd mooned him and his teamates on the way to the stadium - picture a thousand bare ###es shinning in your eyes before game day - that is provacation and very disgusting as well.Steeler fans were good natured - they were waving their towel in support of their team and a ig :thumbdown: when the PATS jumped over this good natured gesture (of fanbase to hometeam) and turned it into something disrespectufl.Basically if you rememeber back in the day when the Blue Jays played the Braves and their was the whole "chop" thing.Same thing here - if the PATS want to celebrate by doing backflips fine by me - but you cross the line when you mock (good natured) fans. I don't consider GB fans to be good natured since Mooning the opposing team is not a good natured act.

You're not making sense. Moss mooned the 'good natured fans' by doing the behavior they exhibit to the visiting teams bus. The Patriot player waived the Terrible Towel, which is the behavior that Steelers fans participate in.Its the same thing. I'm sorry that you aren't able to process that.Colin

Does anyone else think the (fake) mooning was besides the point, and that wiping his rear on Lamboe Field was a bit more of a provocation?

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it the same thing Colin ??If you were racing against Bob and I was cheering for Bob it would be the difference of me giving you the middle finger or me clapping for Bob.C'mon someone gives you the middle finger you give it back to them.If someone is cheering against your opponent by clapping for them - are you such of a sore loser than when and if you do win you mock them by looking at them and clapping as well ??Clapping may not be the best example in this case since it is a widely used form of appreciation - so you could be clapping for yourself but I doubt the PATS were waiving the towels for themselvesThey were waiving them in more of a "GO HOME WE BEAT YOU HAHAH" type of thing.

I did - Moss mooned the crowd because the crowd mooned him and his teamates on the way to the stadium - picture a thousand bare ###es shinning in your eyes before game day - that is provacation and very disgusting as well.Steeler fans were good natured - they were waving their towel in support of their team and a ig :thumbdown: when the PATS jumped over this good natured gesture (of fanbase to hometeam) and turned it into something disrespectufl.Basically if you rememeber back in the day when the Blue Jays played the Braves and their was the whole "chop" thing.Same thing here - if the PATS want to celebrate by doing backflips fine by me - but you cross the line when you mock (good natured) fans. I don't consider GB fans to be good natured since Mooning the opposing team is not a good natured act.
:shock: Dude, be reasonable here. You're wearing some serious rose colored glasses if you believe a word of what you just typed.

How is it the same thing Colin ??If you were racing against Bob and I was cheering for Bob it would be the difference of me giving you the middle finger or me clapping for Bob.C'mon someone gives you the middle finger you give it back to them.If someone is cheering against your opponent by clapping for them - are you such of a sore loser than when and if you do win you mock them by looking at them and clapping as well ??Clapping may not be the best example in this case since it is a widely used form of appreciation - so you could be clapping for yourself but I doubt the PATS were waiving the towels for themselvesThey were waiving them in more of a "GO HOME WE BEAT YOU HAHAH" type of thing.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: This is priceless. Follow me here.GB fans "moon" Moss. Moss "moons" them back. MacDaddy says, "its all in good fun! :thumbup: "Pitt fans waive towell. Pat player waives it back. MacDaddy says, "BAWAHWHWHAHWA :hot: "Good stuff here.

:shock: Dude, be reasonable here. You're wearing some serious rose colored glasses if you believe a word of what you just typed.
So what are you saying that when Pitts fans waive the towel they do it in a disrespectufl manner to the visiting team ??If you think that than you don't know Steeler Fans

So what are you saying that when Pitts fans waive the towel they do it in a disrespectufl manner to the visiting team ??If you think that than you don't know Steeler Fans
Okay, how about Pitt mocking the Eagle's by doing their bird dance when they played (Hines Ward did it twice). Obviously that puts him and his team in the classless category with the Pats, no?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: This is priceless. Follow me here.GB fans "moon" Moss. Moss "moons" them back. MacDaddy says, "its all in good fun! :thumbup: "Pitt fans waive towell. Pat player waives it back. MacDaddy says, "BAWAHWHWHAHWA :hot: "Good stuff here.
I'm not saying that the Moss Moon was in good fun - I'm saying that I can understand why he would do thatBasically he was being disrespected so he should it backWhat disprespect were the steelers (or the eagles for that matter) showing for the PATS ??Waving a towel is not the same thing as mooning someone. Seriously c'mon now.

Okay, how about Pitt mocking the Eagle's by doing their bird dance when they played (Hines Ward did it twice). Obviously that puts him and his team in the classless category with the Pats, no?
You know TO and Ward are good buddies right ??

You know TO and Ward are good buddies right ??
You mean he wasn't mocking the Eagles?

You mean he wasn't mocking the Eagles?
I think if you were to ask most of the players (and particularly TO), you'd find they don't give a crap who mocks whose dance. Trash talking and stuff are part of the game. Make a play and you get to celebrate.TO seems to be far angrier at the type of sports journalist who wants to call him a thug or a punk every time he celebrates. And I agree with him. There's not a celebration an athlete can do on the field that will make me hate him worse than the typical sports writer.

I think it was against TO - not 100% sureAnyhow it wasn't like Plax and Ben joined him and they were all whopping it up 3 times in the same game.I'm just saying don't buy into this "All for one, one for ALL" BS that the pats try to spew at youThere no different than any other NFL team - basically a lot of people just beginning to watch the NFL or listen to the media will think that NE is the royalty of this league. I disagree - they are a great team that is part of a great league. But its quickly becoming all about the PATS to fast. Especially with such phrases like "RESPECT and sportsmanship"

I think it was against TO - not 100% sureAnyhow it wasn't like Plax and Ben joined him and they were all whopping it up 3 times in the same game.I'm just saying don't buy into this "All for one, one for ALL" BS that the pats try to spew at youThere no different than any other NFL team - basically a lot of people just beginning to watch the NFL or listen to the media will think that NE is the royalty of this league. I disagree - they are a great team that is part of a great league. But its quickly becoming all about the PATS to fast. Especially with such phrases like "RESPECT and sportsmanship"
I agree that the Pats shouldn't be held to a pedestal over any other teams, it just seemed like you were making Pittsburgh out to be this bastian of love when they basically did EXACTLY what NE did yesterday in mocking the Iggles. No biggie.

This is the reason why I want to see the PATS lose - say what you want about TO, Moss and CJ but I have never seen them go as far as to personally disrespect a player or a team.
So, do you care to explain how TO calling Jeff Garcia gay in media interviews is not being personally disrespectful to a player?I look forward to seeing your reasoning on this one. :unsure:

This is the reason why I want to see the PATS lose - say what you want about TO, Moss and CJ but I have never seen them go as far as to personally disrespect a player or a team.
So, do you care to explain how TO calling Jeff Garcia gay in media interviews is not being personally disrespectful to a player?I look forward to seeing your reasoning on this one. :unsure:
Me too.

When did TO call Garcia gay - he may have eluded to it but he did not come flat out and say itShow me a quote that says "TO SAYS GARCIA IS GAY" and I'll concede victory - anything else is infering and deducing.

Yes the Steelers are certainly not equal to the Colts and Eagles in terms of stars, but I think you're forgetting about a guy named Ben Roethlisberger. The dude is a 22-year old rookie but already has a famous sandwich named after him and his own brand of beef jerky.
You caught me. I must have forgotten about that fact that a few local Pittsburgh restaurants now sell Roethlis-burgers. Throw in the commecial endorsement for a red-hot product like beef jerky and I'm sure Tom Brady's agent isn't sleeping quite as soundly at night. :rolleyes: Oh wait a minute, yes he is. He is sleeping quite soundly at night. Tom Brady's representatives have arguably turned down more potential seven-figure deals than anyone short of the Goodwin brothers, whose client is Cleveland Cavaliers phenom LeBron James.

But sources say the Patriots quarterback, despite his selectivity, is the second-highest off-the-field earner in the NFL, behind Michael Vick and ahead of Donovan McNabb, Peyton Manning and Brian Urlacher. And if Brady wanted to, he could have earned more this year off the field than the $5.5 million the Patriots paid him.

But he didn't get the beef jerky deal. I guess Nike, Sirius satellite radio, Hershey's and The Gap will have to suffice. :D

Plus, imo, Pittsburgh is one of the golden franchises along with Green Bay and a few others that the NFL always wants to see do well because of their enormous fan bases.
No doubt that Pittsburgh and Green Bay have huge, loyal followings. But so do the Patriots. They pretty much dominate the Northeast with fans in cities such as Boston - last I checked a fairly sizable metropolis.But don't let that stop you from changing horses in midstream in your attempt to play the us-against-the-world card. I guess Tags couldn't get the fix in this time to ensure that Pittsburgh and Green Bay met in the Superbowl, but there's always next year. :rotflmao:

if u had to shut your trap for 2 weeks listening to FredEx and x,y,z yap about how the Patriots sucked as a team AND THEN TO does te birdie after his first TD, i think u totally do it.

When did TO call Garcia gay - he may have eluded to it but he did not come flat out and say itShow me a quote that says "TO SAYS GARCIA IS GAY" and I'll concede victory - anything else is infering and deducing.
I like how you're trying to "elude" this one. I'm alluding to your spelling deficiencies as well as your propensity to dodge questions.If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

Yes the Steelers are certainly not equal to the Colts and Eagles in terms of stars, but I think you're forgetting about a guy named Ben Roethlisberger.  The dude is a 22-year old rookie but already has a famous sandwich named after him and his own brand of beef jerky.
You caught me. I must have forgotten about that fact that a few local Pittsburgh restaurants now sell Roethlis-burgers. Throw in the commecial endorsement for a red-hot product like beef jerky and I'm sure Tom Brady's agent isn't sleeping quite as soundly at night. :rolleyes: Oh wait a minute, yes he is. He is sleeping quite soundly at night. Tom Brady's representatives have arguably turned down more potential seven-figure deals than anyone short of the Goodwin brothers, whose client is Cleveland Cavaliers phenom LeBron James.

But sources say the Patriots quarterback, despite his selectivity, is the second-highest off-the-field earner in the NFL, behind Michael Vick and ahead of Donovan McNabb, Peyton Manning and Brian Urlacher. And if Brady wanted to, he could have earned more this year off the field than the $5.5 million the Patriots paid him.

But he didn't get the beef jerky deal. I guess Nike, Sirius satellite radio, Hershey's and The Gap will have to suffice. :D

Plus, imo, Pittsburgh is one of the golden franchises along with Green Bay and a few others that the NFL always wants to see do well because of their enormous fan bases.
No doubt that Pittsburgh and Green Bay have huge, loyal followings. But so do the Patriots. They pretty much dominate the Northeast with fans in cities such as Boston - last I checked a fairly sizable metropolis.But don't let that stop you from changing horses in midstream in your attempt to play the us-against-the-world card. I guess Tags couldn't get the fix in this time to ensure that Pittsburgh and Green Bay met in the Superbowl, but there's always next year. :rotflmao:
What the heck did you smoke this morning? You need a nap dude.

Yes the Steelers are certainly not equal to the Colts and Eagles in terms of stars, but I think you're forgetting about a guy named Ben Roethlisberger.  The dude is a 22-year old rookie but already has a famous sandwich named after him and his own brand of beef jerky.

I stand here in awe of your wit and acumen. :bow: Your superior logic has overwhelmed me and I now stand corrected:

* The Steelers are in fact far more "star studded" than the Patriots

* Ben Roethlisberger is the super stud of the NFL

* Green Bay and Pittsburgh are "golden" franchises and the NFL wants them to win

* The Patriots overcame both the NFL (who, as noted above, wants Pittsburgh and Green Bay - and possibly some of the other "golden" franchises, heretofore undefined but certainly not including New England - in the Superbowl every year) and the media (who want marketable stars, which of course New England is void of) to win it all

It truly was New England vs. the world this year. Congratulations.

I stand here in awe of your wit and acumen. :bow: Your superior logic has overwhelmed me and I now stand corrected:

* The Steelers are in fact far more "star studded" than the Patriots

* Ben Roethlisberger is the super stud of the NFL

* Green Bay and Pittsburgh are "golden" franchises and the NFL wants them to win

* The Patriots overcame both the NFL (who, as noted above, wants Pittsburgh and Green Bay - and possibly some of the other "golden" franchises, heretofore undefined but certainly not including New England - in the Superbowl every year) and the media (who want marketable stars, which of course New England is void of) to win it all

It truly was New England vs. the world this year. Congratulations.
This thread asked why the Patriots celebrated by mocking the Eagles. I responded with my opinion that perhaps they feel the fans and media would rather see a more star-studded team win and New England is bitter about that. I mistakenly included Pittsburgh as one the preferred teams and corrected myself when you pointed it out, but still felt Roethlisberger deserved to be noted as someone who could be a major star. I also mentioned Pittsburgh is one of a few storied franchises that the league, the media, and the fans would like to be successful.I never mentioned this us-against-the-world crap you're harping on. You took one man's conjecture of the motivation for a team's emotional celebrations way too seriously.

From A Playboy Interview:
"The most controversial answer from the Eagles' newest receiver was about Jeff Garcia, his former teammate and quarterback with the San Francisco 49ers. Owens was critical of Garcia's ability before and after he left the 49ers, but Playboy's question was not about the quarterback's on-field performance. The question: Jeff Garcia "has denied media rumors he's gay. What do you think?" Owens' response: "Like my boy tells me: If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat.""

Since they couldn't take their helmuts off to mock McNabb's or Fredie's hair(was Freddie spotted at the game by the way?) the easiest thing to do was the "bird dance". I think a previous post hit it on the head though,they were tired of all the TO questions and that was an outlet.

I posted it in the game thread. I would understand if the roles were reversed, but I thought it was very un-Patriot-like. They've won 3 of 4 Super Bowls by dictating the pace of the game and imposing their gameplan on the other team. It seemed out of character for them to do that when they scored.COlin
Especially since Pittsburgh already did it months ago :rolleyes:

I thought the mocking was pretty bush league. We've come to expect it in the NFL in general.The fact the Patriots were the ones doing it gives me the impression that the "classy, humble, good-guys" image they create is just more good coaching... avoiding giving the other team bulletin board material, etc, rather than being a reflection on them as an organization.It just means they are no different than the rest of the NFL, though. It doesn't mean they are any worse or better.

Fine. Using your logic, show me a direct quote from the NE players that says "WE WERE MOCKING TO" by doing the wing flap. Otherwise you are just 'infering and deducing'.Also using your logic, I guess we are to assume TO's 'rat' comment should be not be looked at as TO calling Garcia gay. In that case, isn't he still calling Garcia a rat. That still sounds disrespectful to me.

It is disrepectful, but well deserved from most accounts, and it has nothing to do with Garcias sexual preferences. The guy's a jerk.

It is disrepectful, but well deserved from most accounts, and it has nothing to do with Garcias sexual preferences. The guy's a jerk.
:rotflmao: Question:

"Is Garcia gay?"

Answer:

"If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, it must be a rat."

So does the answer not say Garcia is gay? If it was not meant that way, why did TO not clarify what he DID mean in the many follow interviews. I'll let somebody else dig up the quote where TO says "I'm sorry if my earlier quote implied that Garcia was gay. By no means is that what I was saying. I was refering to the fact that he is a rat." Either way, TO was being disrespectful.

So do you think Mcdaddy will admit that TO has been personally disrespectful to another player?

Also, since you feel TO's disrespect of Garcia was deserved since you 'hear' Garcia is a jerk, shouldn't it be alright for other players to be disrespectful towards TO if they feel he is a jerk?

I thought the mocking was pretty bush league. We've come to expect it in the NFL in general.The fact the Patriots were the ones doing it gives me the impression that the "classy, humble, good-guys" image they create is just more good coaching... avoiding giving the other team bulletin board material, etc, rather than being a reflection on them as an organization.It just means they are no different than the rest of the NFL, though. It doesn't mean they are any worse or better.
I agree here. I was surprised that NE kept doing that bird dance over and over. I personally thought they were better than that. They stooped down to everyone else's level.What makes it even worse is that they didn't stop him. They mocked him but yet he played the best on the entire field. That was kind of moronic if you ask me.

Personally, I'd like to see TO's wing flap ritual become the signature touchdown celebration for the Eagles next year... like the Lambeau Leap. As a matter of fact, I'd like to see Akers do the flap after every field goal. Better yet... after every Eagles win next season, I'd like to see Andy Reid flap like a bird has he heads over to shake the opposing coaches hand at the end of the game.

Better yet... after every Eagles win next season, I'd like to see Andy Reid flap like a bird has he heads over to shake the opposing coaches hand at the end of the game.
:D That would be pretty cool to see. And Andy has the size that most other coaches won't try to put a beat down on him when he gets to midfield.What I would REALLY like to see right now is macdaddy defend his previous comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I'd like to see TO's wing flap ritual become the signature touchdown celebration for the Eagles next year... like the Lambeau Leap. As a matter of fact, I'd like to see Akers do the flap after every field goal. Better yet... after every Eagles win next season, I'd like to see Andy Reid flap like a bird has he heads over to shake the opposing coaches hand at the end of the game.
Does your vision have Andy sporting tights? :pics:

I thought the mocking was pretty bush league. We've come to expect it in the NFL in general.

The fact the Patriots were the ones doing it gives me the impression that the "classy, humble, good-guys" image they create is just more good coaching... avoiding giving the other team bulletin board material, etc, rather than being a reflection on them as an organization.

It just means they are no different than the rest of the NFL, though. It doesn't mean they are any worse or better.
I agree here. I was surprised that NE kept doing that bird dance over and over. I personally thought they were better than that. They stooped down to everyone else's level.What makes it even worse is that they didn't stop him. They mocked him but yet he played the best on the entire field. That was kind of moronic if you ask me.
How many times did u see TO Flappin his arms and his gums?At least one time each right?

How many times did he score?

ZERO

Yes, the NE players were flappin but they also scored TD's and won the game which are 2 things TO didn't do :no:

Carry on...............

This thread surprises me a little. While it's true that the Patriots players sound like sychophants regurgatating BB's coach-speak about team play and one game at a time, blah blah blah, I've don't see them as trying to corner the market on "class". To the contrary, I think they enjoy, as any winner should enjoy, the opportunity to talk smack AFTER THE FACT. It's an unwritten rule that if you win you get to talk smack. That's why it's OK for TO to celebrate in the endzone; because the winner gets to talk smack.

After reading this thread it's easy to tell who likes NE and who hates them. It's also easy to spot the one's that have double standards. What should be remebered regarding all the wing flapping is that we have solid evidence that TO is not the only one ridiculed for being a jerk with his TD celebrations. I guess we won't have to defend him anymore. In fact, we won't have to endure that flack for the flap is racially motivated anymore either. This is an equal opportunity flack flapping TD celebrating no class NFL player association I'll do what I want group of posters. Now, about Randy Moss....... ;)

I thought the mocking was pretty bush league. We've come to expect it in the NFL in general.

The fact the Patriots were the ones doing it gives me the impression that the "classy, humble, good-guys" image they create is just more good coaching... avoiding giving the other team bulletin board material, etc, rather than being a reflection on them as an organization.

It just means they are no different than the rest of the NFL, though. It doesn't mean they are any worse or better.
How many times did u see TO Flappin his arms and his gums?At least one time each right?

ZERO

Yes, the NE players were flappin but they also scored TD's and won the game which are 2 things TO didn't do :no:

Carry on...............
T.O. can't throw himself the football.

If you don`t like the flapping...keep them out of the endzone!
LOL...Classic. This is what all the TO lovers say about him and his mocking and those who think its disrespectful. Now open wide and take a taste of your own medicine.

I thought the mocking was pretty bush league.  We've come to expect it in the NFL in general.

It just means they are no different than the rest of the NFL, though.  It doesn't mean they are any worse or better.

ZERO

Carry on...............
Just admit it, even the vaunted Patriots get caught up in TO mania. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.It is just on-field gamesmanship. T.O. is magnetic, and even the greatest team in the world needs a piece. ;)

Just admit it, even the vaunted Patriots get caught up in TO mania. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Is the 'arm flap' strickly a TO thing, or is it a 'team' thing? I still would like to see where the NE players have stated they were mocking TO. Now, if the Pats had pulled Sharpies out of their socks; done cheerleader routines with pompoms; ran to the middle of the field after scoring a TD or done one of TO's other personalized celebrations I think it would be easy to see they were mocking TO.

Users who are viewing this thread