What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Solve This Thanksgiving Mystery (2 Viewers)

Today will be the all-house onslaught to find it. First stop:

the garage.

Will report back
Ah, Friday threads the way they were meant to be....
Dear penthouse….

Probably ended up at the neighbors. Borrowed and never returned.
I went door to door this afternoon and asked the 3 possible households for this. None had it.

On a side note one of the hot neighbors answered the door in her robe, apparently fresh out of the shower.

Did I stutter?

My guess is it's somewhere in the kitchen. It was moved during the reorganization and instead of being returned to the same drawer it ended up in a different spot. It's in some random cabinet buried under stuff.

Start fishing for it. (Is he the one who makes the lures?)

So, to tie a bow around this thing, @Snoopy is our winner.

I was cleaning out the garage this past weekend, and my lure making son has a section on the other side of the boat where he has all of his lure making supplies. He also has half the boat filled with lure molds and scraps and basically all the over-flow.

I'm cleaning all the big stuff out of the boat like rakes and lawn bags and all the misc junk and lo and behold:

the wooden rolling pin at the bottom of the boat on his side.

So snoopy, if you are a fisherman I'll send you a Corbinator Bait Company lure for your help in locating my precious dild......errr......rolling pin.

I was cleaning out the garage this past weekend, and my lure making son has a section on the other side of the boat where he has all of his lure making supplies. He also has half the boat filled with lure molds and scraps and basically all the over-flow.

I'm cleaning all the big stuff out of the boat like rakes and lawn bags and all the misc junk and lo and behold:

So snoopy, if you are a fisherman I'll send you a Corbinator Bait Company lure for your help in locating my precious dild......errr......rolling pin.
You kicked your son out of the house, right?

Thanks, but I don't fish.

do you bake?

do you bake?
Walter White: I cook

do you bake?
I bake frozen pizzas.

Users who are viewing this thread