What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***SPOILER THREAD Big Brother 18**** (1 Viewer)

What was really surprising for me was how long it took them to finally figure out Paulie was behind all of the moves.It's almost as though most of them were sleepwalking through the first couple months and not paying any attention to what was going on.Have to say though watching Paulie squirm has been entertaining if nothing else.The guy never stops talking and most of the time is just digging himself deeper in the hole he has already made.
To many showmances/ 4 returning terrible at the game of BB vets blinded them, and Paulie had some built in advantages going in with all the James/Nicole/ Derrick/ being a DJ at alot of BB events etc. but in the end the tie in with Natalie took him down. 

Natalie knows Paulie's ex and thinks Paulie's treats women like #### and felt bad for Z about how Paulie was treating her and talked to her about. Z told Paulie which got him all fired up  saying " Who does she think she is, she is nothing but a floater and should know her place and keep her mouth shut". At almost the same time Natalie found out he had been calling her a piece of Jersey girl trash since day one. Perfect storm hit H.H.S Paulie 

Last edited by a moderator:
Paulie and Frank did the same thing, played too hard.  If your nose is in every decision, you start to look very bad.  

Paulie and Frank did the same thing, played too hard.  If your nose is in every decision, you start to look very bad.  
I think you need to try to be involved with as many things as possible but sometimes you need to just take a back seat with your opinion and comments.  Let other people make the suggestions and decisions but I'm sure they just don't see it themselves when they're in the house.

Just as I expected after the Bridgette boot, Nicole wins the care package Now she thinks America is on she side over what happened last night. Girl is going to be in for a shock when she gets out.

nicole is flying high right now... let see what she thinks about corey and paulie going on the block... dont screw this up victor

nicole is flying high right now... let see what she thinks about corey and paulie going on the block... dont screw this up victor
I don't think he will. Victor and Paul are starting to smell the money. Noway they want to be doing final 5 hoh and veto comps against  Paulie, Cory and James over Natalie, Michelle and Nicole. 

tom22406 said:
I think Corey and Nicole are the secondary plan for sure but James and Nat are now in good with Paul and Victor so I don't see that going down given the current flip that went down.

I just don't agree that you let a threat stay who is also very good at comps do anymore damage and who also has already sent you packing once.I also think Corey will be a lost puppy if Paulie is gone with only Nicole(who sucks at this)left.
I honestly don't remember what happened that early with Paulie getting Victor out so if he doesn't trust him then sure - but I'd rather keep him and let him win competitions to get my farther than trust that James, Natalie and Michelle won't get rid of him.  Granted, I obviously don't watch enough of the feeds to know some of the dynamics.  I thought Paulie was a nice guy but sounds like an #######.  My major point is, don't get rid of him because he's an #######, do what is best for your game.

I don't think it hurts Vics game at all. He was going to have to comp beast his way to the end either way. Victor,Paul,James +Paulie and Cory or Victor,Paul James+Natalie and Michelle. Which side would you choose.?

I don't think it hurts Vics game at all. He was going to have to comp beast his way to the end either way. Victor,Paul,James +Paulie and Cory or Victor,Paul James+Natalie and Michelle. Which side would you choose.?
If I'm Victor right now and could hand pick the final five I would go with Paulie, Michelle, Natalie and Nicole. So, I guess it's a mix.  He needs to break up the 2 showmances IMO quickly.

Paulie,Cory and Nicole planing to backdoor Victor next week. While Victor and Paul planning to make a final 4 deal with James and Natalie and taking Natalie to final 3. Victor don't mess this one up.

Not to be the conspiracy theory guy, but do we know where all their tickets are right now?  Do the HG stash them away in their own bags?  Or does production take them back? 

The HG don't walk out with them...Julie always has them. 
Yes they do. They hand them to Julie when they get on stage.

Seriously why was Nicole brought back? 

Paul: So you know about the guys alliance... and how the guys were supposed to make final 5 and take out all the girls.... so my question to you.... why do you not give a ####?
Nicole: Huh? Oh... it was like obvious
Paul: So you just didn't care? I don't get it.... you just... were gonna ... I'm so confused.
Nicole: Oh no it was so obvious *laughs* and like Corey is so cute. 
Paul: So you just roll over and die? That's so ####ty... after the heat you took in your last season for the same kind of thing happening? 
Nicole: Well like if the guys took me out ... I can't beat them in comps and like I'm a superfan so I'm just happy to be here and like it was obvious to me.... you know? *laughing* 
Paul: I'm so confused... I'm scratching my head as to why you don't care. 

Pretty amazing few days of feeds. Can't believe I though Paulie was a good player. One of the most pathetic,crybaby sore loser in BB history. Has anyone fallen so far so fast

Victor won PoV.  Bye Paulie.
He can cry his way right out the door.Really curious now to see the edit they give Paulie on the next few shows because they have a ton of really good stuff and some that will make him look like a real ##### to many.

Seriously why was Nicole brought back? 

Paul: So you know about the guys alliance... and how the guys were supposed to make final 5 and take out all the girls.... so my question to you.... why do you not give a ####?
Nicole: Huh? Oh... it was like obvious
Paul: So you just didn't care? I don't get it.... you just... were gonna ... I'm so confused.
Nicole: Oh no it was so obvious *laughs* and like Corey is so cute. 
Paul: So you just roll over and die? That's so ####ty... after the heat you took in your last season for the same kind of thing happening? 
Nicole: Well like if the guys took me out ... I can't beat them in comps and like I'm a superfan so I'm just happy to be here and like it was obvious to me.... you know? *laughing* 
Paul: I'm so confused... I'm scratching my head as to why you don't care. 
She was put in to get in a showmance and enjoy a vacation while getting tv time,nothing else even make sense as to why she is here.Terrible game player who really doesn't think anything out but I can say that about quite a few of them in the house as well.Maybe this online new season will offer up some better players but I'm not holding my breath on it.

tom22406 said:
He can cry his way right out the door.Really curious now to see the edit they give Paulie on the next few shows because they have a ton of really good stuff and some that will make him look like a real ##### to many.
He now saying he won't stay in the jury. Kick this sore loser to the curb. I'm now convinced they were trying to rig this for him win with his pathetic display. Guess they didn't count on Natalie and Bridgette  refusing to be talked down to. 

Mile High said:
Pretty amazing few days of feeds. Can't believe I though Paulie was a good player. One of the most pathetic,crybaby sore loser in BB history. Has anyone fallen so far so fast
Will make it real interesting if he wins the two-ticket back in to the house

I'm just sayin'

Will make it real interesting if he wins the two-ticket back in to the house

I'm just sayin'
After the past few days I'm sure BB wants him gone. I'm all for drama, but the guy is embarrassing himself and his family. Though maybe Paulie and his family need to be embarrassed as they all continue to slut slam Natalie. If Natalie is truly this big lying whore they are throwing out there, then she should become an actress post show as she will probably win some Oscars, because 24-7 of being filmed she has proved otherwise.

So Paulie is supposed to be wearing a unitard and baking pies as a PoV punishment thing. He is refusing to do either and saying he won't go to jury. What a pathetic loser. Just kick him and be done with it.

So Paulie is supposed to be wearing a unitard and baking pies as a PoV punishment thing. He is refusing to do either and saying he won't go to jury. What a pathetic loser. Just kick him and be done with it.
As much as he loved to talk about Derrick and Cody I wonder if he knows that the both of them have to be watching this going WTF are you doing?It's really easy to play the game while you're on top and running things but the real player emerges when your back is up against the wall.What has emerged here will go down in BB history as the biggest crybaby ##### move of all time.

After the past few days I'm sure BB wants him gone. I'm all for drama, but the guy is embarrassing himself and his family. Though maybe Paulie and his family need to be embarrassed as they all continue to slut slam Natalie. If Natalie is truly this big lying whore they are throwing out there, then she should become an actress post show as she will probably win some Oscars, because 24-7 of being filmed she has proved otherwise.
I'm hoping he doesn't have the round trip ticket, but for the sake of drama and entertainment I think BB would try to rig the ticket for him if they could.

I'm hoping he doesn't have the round trip ticket, but for the sake of drama and entertainment I think BB would try to rig the ticket for him if they could.
After refusing to take his punishments and saying he will leave jury, I think they want him done. Watching a 28 yo man act like a 2yo is only entertainment for about 2 minutes. 

I read he was refusing to go to the diary room too.  I'd love for them to do one of those in house interviews with Cody Thursday night.  I would imagine he'd refuse anyways. 

Now he has a dieing aunt or grandmother, don't think he even knows since he has said both, he needs the money for.

Now he has a dieing aunt or grandmother, don't think he even knows since he has said both, he needs the money for.
Paulie reminds me a little of Willie Hantz from Frank's 1st season.Didn't take much for either to snap once it got tough.

Paulie reminds me a little of Willie Hantz from Frank's 1st season.Didn't take much for either to snap once it got tough.
To be fair to Paulie it does appear he has a sick aunt. But like Victor said. We are all playing for a reason. 

Just catching up. Unfortunately she will end up listening to James.  See they are thinking of getting rid of Paul. Good game move, but stupid for tell cory/Nicole any thing before finding out what the care package is.

Just catching up. Unfortunately she will end up listening to James.  See they are thinking of getting rid of Paul. Good game move, but stupid for tell cory/Nicole any thing before finding out what the care package is.
That was the most game Corey has talked all season so far after this comp was over.Nat really only has a few options so this shouldn't be a shock to anyone but I do agree letting anybody know what the plan is before the care package is handed out is quite dumb.Supposedly it came down to James and Nat for the HOH and he possibly threw it to her(which I would have as well).

She did say ,she was now going to wait until care package. Wish she would have thought that before talking to Nicole and Cory. But she had to at least listen, just shouldn't have thrown out any names. 

Mile High said:
Paul and Victor on the block. They want to backdoor Cory. 
They wanted to backdoor Corey.

But, at the urging of production (yes, this is true - Natalie let it slip on live feeds), James and Natalie look like they are deciding to pair up with Nicole/Corey.  Paul won POV, and the current plan is voting out Victor (regardless of who the replacement nom is).

But, at the urging of production (yes, this is true - Natalie let it slip on live feeds), James and Natalie look like they are deciding to pair up with Nicole/Corey.  Paul won POV, and the current plan is voting out Victor (regardless of who the replacement nom is).
Yeah I saw that. Taking out Victor is the right move. 

I heard a final 4 deal was cut with Nat/James/nicole/corey.  And not an alliance....like, a splitting of the pot. 

Feeds cut out shortly after. 

I really wish production would not interfere.  I think I saw Paul won POV, is Nicole or Cory the replacement?
Paul did win, don't think they know who is the replacement.  Meech gets to pick the replacement. 

I've only watched BB for the past 5 years or so.  We didn't have cable for a time so we'd order the feeds.  It seemed like every time something would begin to happen the feeds would be cut. 

Users who are viewing this thread