What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

St. Louis at Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

And it's always a good day to have Robert Quinn in IDP, who forced that fumble and looks primed to abuse Castonzo all day.

Indy coaching intent on not letting Luck decide the game so far. Again.

Much better to rely on Brown and Richardson to carry you to a victory.

:shrug:

It's nice to see Austin's long returns not getting called back by penalty, especially since this one went for a TD.

The Colts offense befuddles me. The playcalling is horrendous, in my opinion.
Well, they have no running game, their line is average at best, and they are now missing their best WR. As good as Luck is already, it is hard to get something going against a team with a pass rush this good and all of those things working against you.

After his amazing punt return, Austin muffs the next one. Can't win 'em all.

This is one of those odd games where the Rams strength (pass rush) and weakness (run defense) matches up well against a superior opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's one thing to get beat. It's another thing to be lazy and look like you don't care while it's happening.

At home no less!

The Colts offense befuddles me. The playcalling is horrendous, in my opinion.
Well, they have no running game, their line is average at best, and they are now missing their best WR. As good as Luck is already, it is hard to get something going against a team with a pass rush this good and all of those things working against you.
Their offense is middle of the road, in yards and points. They were a little better last year and I expected them to improve. Maybe it's the schedule, maybe the o-coordinator and maybe even Luck is not elite in terms of intangibles, just yet.

Colts can't block. They always struggle against teams with strong fronts and aggressive blitzing. Very similar to the Falcons offensively. I am surprised how Richardson has played but they aren't opening holes and aren't using him the pass game at all. By only playing him in running situations then the DEF knows if he is in their is a good chance he will run.

Looks like the Rams have finally decided to use Austin.

Wow.
For the first half of the season, they only used Austin on screens and underneath routes, but he either dropped them, was immediately smothered, or had his nice plays called back by penalty. However, while Schottenheimer's finally starting to use him properly, a lot of it is also that Austin's actually catching the damn ball.

Hilton catches a bomb, but falls down on his own and turns a 78-yard score into a 63-yard catch. Three plays later, Luck throws a pick in the end zone.

This is not the Colts day.

does bode well for austin and the team figuring out how to use him...

most players never have a 3 TD game in their career...

that is a season of TDs for some rookies...

that makes 7 TDs, i think, through 10 games...

if he gets three more in next six games, that would be 10 TDs (including ST), has to be pretty unusual for a rookie...

too late for many in redraft, but does bode well for dynasty... he still has a chance to rehabilitate some of the good will he lost going into the season, in the second half of the season...

Users who are viewing this thread