What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Stars at Brotherly Love*** (+6) 46.5u ABC Saturday Night Special (1 Viewer)

Looked like someone from the Eagles went down almost no contact on the Punt as they went to commercial, along the sidelines but not the gunner

Looked like someone from the Eagles went down almost no contact on the Punt as they went to commercial, along the sidelines but not the gunner
Tyree Jackson former Buffalo QB (University) who the Eagles converted to TE and was doing great in camp till he hurt his back. Got off of IR recently and the Eagles love him. He was catching everything in camp. 

This score doesn't give a whole story if someone just saw the score and not the first half. Up until the shanked punt the Eagles  back ups and Practice Squad was GIVING THE DAL STARTERS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY. 

Ok these ESPN + commercials,  please tell me no one is dumb enough to pay for that garbage. 

What? It's a great deal for us Soccer fans and pretty good for lower college football to watch. If you're a big Soccer fan its a great deal but honestly not something I'd suggest for anyone else who isn't into soccer. 

Congratulation to Dal for having to get their confidence from the Eagles practice squad. That's a bit concerning. 

It's too bad Kirk and Fowler didn't draw this game, they could have scolded the Dallas Cowboys for running up the score on Temple tonight.

It's too bad Kirk and Fowler didn't draw this game, they could have scolded the Dallas Cowboys for running up the score on Temple tonight.

I was about to say thank god they aren't doing this. Both admitted late in the game to being Dal fans. I knew I hated Kirk for some reason other then his dam SEC hate now I got a full reason. They'd have been unbearable this game 

Ok these ESPN + commercials,  please tell me no one is dumb enough to pay for that garbage. 
I did at one point. It was useful for fantasy. They had some good articles and stats that they were keeping that not many others were keeping. Mike Clay, for all the grief he takes, is a top-notch fantasy guy. 

I did at one point. It was useful for fantasy. They had some good articles and stats that they were keeping that not many others were keeping. Mike Clay, for all the grief he takes, is a top-notch fantasy guy. 

I forgot to add the articles aren't bad and Matthew Berry's Love/Hate every week is a religion for me at times. 

I still LOVE killing the Eagles anytime and in any game. 
you do know the Eagles preferred to lose this game and match-up with the Rams, instead of facing Tom Brady in the playoffs right? i know winning regular season games is fun and all, but.....

you do know the Eagles preferred to lose this game and match-up with the Rams, instead of facing Tom Brady in the playoffs right? i know winning regular season games is fun and all, but.....
Did they prefer to lose to every single team with a winning record that they faced this year?

That would explain a lot 

modogg said:
Great strategy - you win a trip to play Brady. 

Users who are viewing this thread