What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers-Ravens Game thread (1 Viewer)

WTF was Ben looking at? He had a wide open guy in Watt up the middle and instead passed directly to the Baltimore defender?
Not surprised even a little.  Always trying to make the "perfect" play and hold the ball forever.  It's what he is.  Many/most times it works, when it doesn't it's beyond fugly. 

Wow, can't believe in 143 career games that's only Haden's second pick-6

Nice of RG3 to gift wrap one for him in this holiday season

That kid from Denver wouldn’t have throw that ball 
I'm not sure they're going to let RGIII throw one the rest of the game, either.

This makes Jackson's running as a QB all the more dangerous even though it's an integral part of his game. They don't have a Dalton behind him. It's RGIII.

Unfortunately I am playing against the Steelers D. I have Johnson and Edwards. I am now down by 9 after the pick 6.

I'm not sure they're going to let RGIII throw one the rest of the game, either.

This makes Jackson's running as a QB all the more dangerous even though it's an integral part of his game. They don't have a Dalton behind him. It's RGIII.
He's playing the NFL's #1 defense with a team that hasn't practiced in 10 days. Today might be a disaster but he's actually a fine backup QB

Collinsworth continuing to berate a good player in Bowser by demeaning him fro running the ball out of the end zone...he couldn't help himself, diarrhea of the mouth. 

He's playing the NFL's #1 defense with a team that hasn't practiced in 10 days. Today might be a disaster but he's actually a fine backup QB
Fair enough. I wonder how much lack of reps hurts him. We haven't really seen RGIII out of bubble wrap in a few years.

NBC with the nod to Pittsburgh native Donnie Iris during the fade to commercial. I'm already looking forward to future bumper music from Bobby Vinton and Frankie Yankovic.

Ebron no holding call. Ravens get phantom holding call.

Ravens need all the help they can get, come on

Kind of wish Goodell cared as much about the competitive integrity of this game currently as he did when investigating New England about air pressure in footballs. 

As a football fan this sucks

What an awful non-fair-catch call on such a booming punt.  I mean even Alex Erickson makes the right decision there.

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread