What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Steelers v. Bengals MNF-What do You Need**** (1 Viewer)

You could see Boyd in real time whack his head. That's whiplash-esque pain and probably like hitting your head on cement.

Oof. Makes me wanna puke.

It's hard for Watt to be a playmaker when he's getting triple teamed.  The injuries on defense have turned this team from a legitimate Super Bowl contender to a scrub team that shouldn't even be in the playoffs.

I'd 100% start Tua over Fitz 

Fitz is good but you know what he is. He puts up stinkers a lot also :shrug:

Get that officiating apologist off the air. He's always siding with them in real time, always wrong.

Who pays him? 

How does JuJu now have 2 catches for -6 yards ?  You don't give him the -10 yards for the fumble lost.

Makes no sense they said catch for no gain so he should be 2 for 4 yards.

I didn't know that was his actual thing. Pretty f'n stupid
The Bills definitely had noticed and took exception as well. NFL players really shouldn’t need extra motivation, but there‘s no question that that kind of stuff tends to pump guys up.

Hard to win the NFL when you never run the football.  LOL at Big Ben faking the handoff and passing.  Everyone knows that you're throwing the ball.

Steelers playing like a team who doesn't think they are playing for anything.     Lazy doesn't even ####### describe it

Users who are viewing this thread