What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Steelers v. Bengals MNF-What do You Need**** (1 Viewer)

I mean I don't think it'll be like a runaway but....save the possibility of one-man defense Jessie Bates does something otherworldy and gets a turnover we ain't getting any more points.

And even the defense playing decent is gonna give up 10.

-QG

Seriously I should switch to Hogan's Heroes.  FG here.  But this ain't happening.

-QG
At my in laws...was watching Green Acres...here as my MIL fell and may have broke her knee cap so wife is with her at the hospital.  He has a neck issue and nit the best walking after chemo and radiation last year about this time really weakened him.

I think Hogans Heroes was in next but he went on to bed so I have my phone  off and on streaming the game.

BTW...this all also made me remember how bad I hate Eastern time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously I should switch to Hogan's Heroes.  FG here.  But this ain't happening.

-QG
At my in laws...was watching Green Acres...here as my MIL fell and may have broke her knee cap so wife is with her at the hospital.  He has a neck issue and nit the best walking after chemo and radiation last year about this time really weakened him.
Green Acres too?

What?

Hogan's Heros is on?
Channel 802 on comcast
Dilemma.  

Now that the Jets lost I think Tomlin is just trying to keep the Bengals from getting the top pick.

Sorry abour the tough family goings on sho nuff :(

-QG
Wouldn’t be a holiday without someone in this family falling. Few years ago thanksgiving it was my FIL off our front porch face planting into a shrub and still not sure how he didn’t smash his face on the driveway.

Year we got married, out first Christmas we spent Christmas Eve at her grandmothers as her grandfather had fallen and was in the hospital and her grandmother had a bad knee and needed help.   Seems like a holiday tradition to have some injury.  

Analyst 100% there - if it's Rodgers he gets the free play.  Or Ben.

I still remember how when Bratkowski was the Bengals OC with Palmer at QB whenever they had a free play they Palmer kneel down.  Seriously.

-QG

off topic but as a fellow Illini how you like the new coach?  Gee I wish my pro team would get a new head coach (first half notwithstanding)

-QG
I don't really know.  They needed to make a change.  Can't get any worse.  I don't remember when the last time Illinois was good in football, was it like 15 years ago?

I have been following the Illini basketball and it's frustrating to see them lose to Mizzou and Rutgers.

I don't really know.  They needed to make a change.  Can't get any worse.  I don't remember when the last time Illinois was good in football, was it like 15 years ago?

I have been following the Illini basketball and it's frustrating to see them lose to Mizzou and Rutgers.
Terrible sloppy losses.  A ton of talent but hopefully they can get it together and be more disciplined.

I agree with this analyst.  If Ryan Finley wasn't Ryan Finley we could be winning by a lot more.

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread