What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stephen Davis (1 Viewer)

Emmitt Brown

Footballguy
Anyone hear anything about Stephen Davis lately? Last I'd read he said he'd be back and play somewhere, but I've seen nothing in a while. Will he be back with Carolina? another team? Out of the league?

Based upon what I've seen of him, he can still run with power, but has lost some speed and of course can't stay healthy. His ideal situation is as a goalline RB in the style of Leroy Hoard. That's not exactly an exciting fantasy football scenario.

Anyone hear anything about Stephen Davis lately? Last I'd read he said he'd be back and play somewhere, but I've seen nothing in a while. Will he be back with Carolina? another team? Out of the league?
First of all :hey: The last I heard was that he got released

they gave his number away

there's a thread here once every ten days or so if ya need a link

Thanks Gangster...the search I did before posting this didn't turn up the threads that Bri referred to. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks Gangster...the search I did before posting this didn't turn up the threads that Bri referred to. Your help is appreciated.
No problem....last year Davis wasn't even listed on the cheat sheets and fortunately I grabbed him in a few drafts with no regrets, even though his season ended early. Anyhow, I have been keeping an eye on him out of curiousiy.

If someone gets hurt prior to the start of the season, Davis could be one of the first backs to get a phone call.

Other than that, I see no chance of him starting next year.

If someone gets hurt prior to the start of the season, Davis could be one of the first backs to get a phone call.

I agree with this and then don't. Needs will be filled with the draft. If that doesn't pan out, then I think you'll be right.I like Davis alot it's just hard to think of a team that would want him now. Ya got any ideas?

I agree with this and then don't. Needs will be filled with the draft. If that doesn't pan out, then I think you'll be right.I like Davis alot it's just hard to think of a team that would want him now. Ya got any ideas?
Pitt could use a new Goal line RB

I like Davis alot it's just hard to think of a team that would want him now. Ya got any ideas?
Houston could use a goal line back. I'd like to see him here for short yardage if he is cheap enough.

Users who are viewing this thread