What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

STOCK TIP: Best Buy (BBY) (1 Viewer)

Good call, OP.

Amusing skimming back over the comments of the critics who found their witty remarks so cute.
Haters gonna hate. The cream always rises.
These 2 guys patting each other on the back... :lmao:
Get over yourself. Where did he even pat me on the back? I have not made any predictions nor have I ever interacted with the OP in any way. Nor do I think he has even been involved in any discussion that I have been in. In what possible context could he be patting me on the back? Isn't it rather obvious he is referring to himself as the cream rising to the top and in a general sense that those who are the best rise to the top?

Pretty lame and sophomoric attempt to appear funny or clever. It absolutely boggles my mind the lengths at which grown men at FBG will go to try to be funny/clever/witty.

If you really want to :lmao: I suggest you go back and read all the smartasses and their cocksure insults/ridicule/mockery and see how they fared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good call, OP.

Amusing skimming back over the comments of the critics who found their witty remarks so cute.
Get over yourself. Where did he even pat me on the back? I have not made any predictions nor have I ever interacted with the OP in any way. Nor do I think he has even been involved in any discussion that I have been in. In what possible context could he be patting me on the back? Isn't it rather obvious he is referring to himself as the cream rising to the top and in a general sense that those who are the best rise to the top?

Pretty lame and sophomoric attempt to appear funny or clever. It absolutely boggles my mind the lengths at which grown men at FBG will go to try to be funny/clever/witty.

If you really want to :lmao: I suggest you go back and read all the smartasses and their cocksure insults/ridicule/mockery and see how they fared.
You're not getting it.

Ignoratio Elenchi, on 14 Feb 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

OP still hasn't really provided any compelling reason to buy, except

'Eminence', on 23 Dec 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

'Eminence said:
It historically sells at around $40 a share but can now be bought at around $12.
'Eminence', on 29 Jan 2013 - 7:53 PM, said:

'Eminence said:
It's trading at about $16.00 a share but historically sells for around $40. There's still money to be made here.
'Eminence', on 09 Feb 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

The stock traditionally hits $40 - 50 a share before going down.
OP nailed it, and fortunately shared the secret to his success - look for stocks that used to be $40 and aren't $40 anymore, they will go back to $40.

ACME:

Believe me, I get it. Flapgreen's comments are a carry over from a different thread/entirely different conversation and he thinks he is making a funny comment.

And I fully understand the suspect logic used by the OP in this thread. At the end of the day, he was right and so many others were wrong.

No, I di

Eminence-out of legit curiosity, were you able to make anything on this?
Nope, I didn't. But I knew there was an opportunity. And for everyone who is talking crap, every other stock I picked this year also saw an increase. Also, where are your great stock picks?

OP still hasn't really provided any compelling reason to buy, except

'Eminence said:
It historically sells at around $40 a share but can now be bought at around $12.
'Eminence said:
It's trading at about $16.00 a share but historically sells for around $40. There's still money to be made here.
The stock traditionally hits $40 - 50 a share before going down.
OP nailed it, and fortunately shared the secret to his success - look for stocks that used to be $40 and aren't $40 anymore, they will go back to $40.
You forgot to mention, "fail to profit on the can't miss call".

$44.04

Still thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy some at this price. It has the upside to go over $60.00 a share and Best Buy is making agreements with various companies like Google and whatnot to use certain sections of their stores. They've certainly got the extra space to lease out.

Who knows, we might see a split sometime soon. :)

$44.04

Still thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy some at this price. It has the upside to go over $60.00 a share and Best Buy is making agreements with various companies like Google and whatnot to use certain sections of their stores. They've certainly got the extra space to lease out.

What are your thoughts on Walgreens stock?

$44.04

Dont get cocky kid

Good call, OP.

:lmao: at calling us "grown men"

If any of you guys own this stock, I would recommend selling it and moving into something else. I don't think it's too stable and it's upside is only about $60 - 65. Was a fun ride for anyone who bought in when it was dirt cheap.

If any of you guys own this stock, I would recommend selling it and moving into something else. I don't think it's too stable and it's upside is only about $60 - 65. Was a fun ride for anyone who bought in when it was dirt cheap.
:goodposting:

:jawdrop:

Is anyone surprised when Best Buy did bad during the holidays? In other news Amazon did great...

this guy is a freaking genius. made more right calls here than lhucks and tgunz combined in their entire life.

So is now a good time to buy Best Buy stock?
I'd wait for it to drop a little more. It'll rebound eventually but I think it gets even lower than it is now.
What are your thoughts on Citibank?
They offered me a $1,500 Credit Card yesterday and I accepted. So if you think there's more fools like me out there, you ought to be bullish.
Hmmm. That doesn't sound promising that they gave you credit. I could be in trouble in the Pick A Stock thread. :kicksrock:

Users who are viewing this thread