What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Morning Questions for Bloom - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

I'm a little concerned about Joique Bell this week with all the Theo Riddick talk flying around Twitter. Would it be a safer proposition to start either Sankey or Forsett as my RB2 this week, or is rolling with Joique finally going to pay off?

Thank, Sig!
go w bell

Pick 2:

Eric Decker

Jordan Cameron

Tim Wright

PPR with TEs getting a slight bump with 1.5 pts per 10 yards while receivers get 1 pt per.

Hi Sig!

Do I flex Cordarrelle Patterson or Antone Smith? I need upside as I'm projected to be way behind. Non-PPR.

0.5ppr

With news of west being a healthy scratch... Do I start Tate and Crow or Tate and Fjax?

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have Donnell and Cameron. Need the big points. Donnell in a shootout after getting taken out of the game completely last week, or Cameron at home against the division rival that knocked him out in week one? Or start both and bench Quick? PPR

Wdis? This is a PPR. I need to start 1-2 RB or 1-3 WR

Locked in are Cobb and BeBe.

I am trying to decide between Joique, Fjax and Roddy. I feel like I should start Roddy over Joique, but can't decide.

TL/DR: start Joique or Roddy in PPR?

Users who are viewing this thread