What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Sunday Night Football on NBC - Dolphins at Eagles*** (-3, 52) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I don't think we can wait until Sunday for this one

QB: Most start Hurts and Tua

RB: Swift and Mostert

WR: AJB, Slim Reaper, Hill the Thrill and a penguin called Waddle

TE:Goedert

PK-Elliot had his 1st hiccup last week but has been the #1 Kicker overall

Go!

Last edited:
Must contain Swift and the running game from Philly
They have one of the best OL in the NFL
I'm sure they would like extended drives with Tua and Crew on the bench

Hopefully we get a massive over correction this week and the Eagles remember to run the damn ball. Control the clock. Keep Miami offense off the field.

Agree with above posts. If Eagles run the ball well and control clock they win.
Dolphins need to play their game,make splash plays. If Eagles limit those they win.
SHOULD be a high scoring game.
COULD be the most entertaining game of the week.
Tua playing great right now. Hurts needs to play a bit better especially in the passing game.
Everyone on edge to see if Kelce's bff shows up. Oh wait,sorry,wrong Kelce.
How many "tush pushes" will we see?
How many 20 plus yard Cheetah catch and runs will we see?
Will Dallas Goedert be a "show" or "no show"?
I think Philly bounces back from their less than stellar performance at The Meadowlands...

Pheagles- 31
Phins- 27

Hopefully we get a massive over correction this week and the Eagles remember to run the damn ball. Control the clock. Keep Miami offense off the field.
If this happens, we could have a much lower scoring game than expected and the people who took the over will be hopping mad.

Low scorer this evening. Eagles get right on both sides of the ball. Dline gets pressure on Tua and the offense gets back to running the ball and sticking long drives. As stated above, if they kick FGs in the red zone like they have been, they lose. If they can convert TDs they win. Think it’s the latter.

Eagles win 24-21

ETA: bold prediction, Swift gets his first multi TD game as an Eagle tonight.

Dolphins D has no one to stop Hurts running or Swift catching balls out of the backfield.

The answer is definitely not Jerome Baker.

This would be a good time for Fangio’s D to finally step up - hope they surprise me.

I have no earthly idea why so many Eagles fans want/love the old uniforms. That shade of green is terrible, and the new Eagle is better looking too.

newer unis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>old unis

I have no earthly idea why so many Eagles fans want/love the old uniforms. That shade of green is terrible, and the new Eagle is better looking too.

😂 was just coming to post how much I love the Kelly Greens. And the old Eagle.

Guess that’s why they make chocolate and vanilla. And Chunky Monkey

can't see Eagles losing at home tonight. Hurts gets right, defense hits Tua a bunch and forces a couple mistakes. Tua does hit a handful of big plays to make it interesting from a fantasy perspective but Eagles offense rolls. Philly 34-24

also....we never won *^%^*$^* with that uniform ;)

also....we never won *^%^*$^* with that uniform ;)
Yeah, but if Randall hadn’t hurt his Achilles in ‘91…

We (Dolphins) must be extremely creative and committed in the run game tonight.
RPO’s, Shotgun traps, Stretch outside zone must be executed to perfection.

If we can’t dominate TOP we are in big trouble.

I agree the newer look is sharper, but will get good to see the old stuff. Miami should wear their throwbacks too (which are better than their currents).

Never understood it. We sucked in those unis for the most part. Had like 3 winning seasons in them. The most success we've had in franchise history is with the midnight green.

Agree with this. Although I’ll never retire my Dawk midnight green

54% on Miami? Mildly surprised at that. Seems most here are on Philly. People more knowledgeable here though

Never understood it. We sucked in those unis for the most part. Had like 3 winning seasons in them. The most success we've had in franchise history is with the midnight green.
It feeds the hoagie breathers egos.

Agree with this. Although I’ll never retire my Dawk midnight green
kind of funny because i'll never retire my Andre Waters Kelly green jersey :hifive::hifive:

Users who are viewing this thread