What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl 46 - predict the final score (1 Viewer)

PENN & TELLERMagicians, 2007 Super Sage Award winners New England, 31-27. But, five minutes before kickoff, Rob Lowe announces Eli Manning's retirement.
I met Penn and Teller last Sept in Vegas, and the eerie thing is they told me this exact same thing back then. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
17-17 tie, game called at half time when a riot breaks out over Madonna sucking so bad and they can't clear the field.

Patriots 35 Giants 26.

You'll never guess what pair of numbers I have in the box pool.

MVP - Brady

Ocho - 3 catches for 79 yards (one big gainer)

So there you go.

-QG

'Couch Potato said:
17-17 tie, game called at half time when a riot breaks out over Madonna sucking so bad and they can't clear the field.
:P Funny. I can't pick the score. I like NY, and dislike the Pats. I'll overcompensate. Oh, here goes Giants 29 (going for two to go up by a touchdown)Patriots 24 (drive peters out on 4 and 6 from the NYG 25 on a pass Gronk might have had)

Again, LOL at all you people who thought the Patriots would put up over 24 points against that, now healthy, Giants defense.

Props to Amos! Nice call!

Users who are viewing this thread