What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues 2021 (1 Viewer)

starks

Footballguy
SIAP but didn’t see anything in search. Week 1 survivor pick? Going with panthers this week figure jets gonna jet and you know Sam and coach aren’t losing this one. Might as well use panthers now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to go chalk, but I don't see a path for the Lions to win against San Francisco. Does not matter who the QB is.

I feel like saving teams and planning ahead is bad strategy for survivor picks. Just take the best matchup and worry about who you'll use later when later comes. With that ion mind, I also like San Fran over Detroit. 

I feel like saving teams and planning ahead is bad strategy for survivor picks. Just take the best matchup and worry about who you'll use later when later comes. With that in mind, I also like San Fran over Detroit. 

ETA: Rams over Bears might be a sensible pick as well.

I feel like saving teams and planning ahead is bad strategy for survivor picks. Just take the best matchup and worry about who you'll use later when later comes. With that ion mind, I also like San Fran over Detroit. 
It is.  At least at the beginning of the season.  Plus with Covid and injuries lurking best not to look too far ahead.  

For those of us that advanced, how is everyone feeling this week? Browns and Bucs about as good as it gets and you have to believe Packers are going to throttle Detroit at home as well but wouldn't bet my house on it. A contrarian pick I am thinking about is Denver at JAX...Urban Meyer and that team is trash, Broncos D is going to feast and I think Teddy B will prevail so we can save Tampa, CLE and Packers for down the road. 

Thoughts? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the Steelers penciled in for week 2, but that's not looking as strong.

I'd prefer to save Tampa, but might go with CLE as so much seems to be in their favor. If I want to stay away from all of the biggest favorites, I'm leaning towards Arizona.

This thread needs to stay up near the top

Week 1 I took SF

Week 2 I took TB

Going with Denver vs Jets today.

Users who are viewing this thread