What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tae Crowder (1 Viewer)

ThanosX

Footballguy
He had a pretty impressive line today with 6 solos 4 assists and a fumble recovery returned for a TD. 7th round pick out of Georgia. Anybody have any insights into this guy? 

The Giants have been cycling through LBs. Connelly cut just prior to the season, Mayo coming back from IR, Downs seems like a dud so they gave Crowder more PT. Seems like a good target on the wire but will this performance earn him the start going forward? If it does, will he be able to repeat/sustain this production? 

I agree w/Gally. Deep rosters for all my leagues (over 600 players on rosters) and I own him in 1 and he's still on the wire in 2. If you've got a roster-churn spot available, add him. Technically, he's a 3-4 ILB but they're running 1LB more often than not. The question is how much of that is b/c the LB group is bad, and if Mayo improves the group enough to run 2LBs. 

Users who are viewing this thread