What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Taylor Swift on Fallon (1 Viewer)

Also, I hate to go there, but here we are.....what's the verdict on the bangs? (talking about the hair, not the act)

I've always assumed that bangs were one of those things, like fuzzy boots and a million bracelets, that women all loved, but men don't generally care for.

Way way to skinny and her stylist needs to be canned. There's something weird about her eyes that I don't like at all, and all the make up makes it worse. She looked better in that HORRIBLE skit than when she was all done up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I hate to go there, but here we are.....what's the verdict on the bangs? (talking about the hair, not the act)I've always assumed that bangs were one of those things, like fuzzy boots and a million bracelets, that women all loved, but men don't generally care for.
Awful. And it draws attention to her weird eyes

She's actually a positive role model for young girls which is different from so many of today's "stars". And she's talented.

:thumbup:
Yup! She didn't get famous because of a sex tape. She isn't high on drugs and partying every day. She knows how to wear underwear and keep her legs closed in public. All good things.

She's actually a positive role model for young girls which is different from so many of today's "stars". And she's talented.

Right on
And she gives a ton of dough to various charities. Seems like a good person.

Even if she is a prude.
The prude part actually makes her a better role model, IMO.
:confused:
She is one of the few people in her generation that doesn't sleep around. How is that confusing?

Right on

Even if she is a prude.
She is one of the few people in her generation that doesn't sleep around. How is that confusing?

Right on

Even if she is a prude.
I don't really follow her, but isn't she kind of known for all the guys she has dated and then written break up songs about?

Right on

Even if she is a prude.
She's known for not putting out even with guys she's in serious relationships with, then writing mean songs about them after they get sick of it and dump her. She strikes me as an immature and entitled little c u in Tahiti.

She's known for not putting out even with guys she's in serious relationships with,
wait, what?
yep, it's all over the internets. She's practically asexual. She may not even have any naughty bits at all.
That seems perhaps a tad harsh. Several of her boyfriends have alleged she wasn't very interested in having sex and that she is a tease. Of course none of us were there, I assume, so we don't know. What we do know is a young, rich, famous, talented and reasonably attractive woman can't seem to keep a man or a boy. At some point it isn't everyone else.

Good shtick when a bunch of fat middle aged guys with buck fifty wives call Taylor Swift unattractive.

Users who are viewing this thread