What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Taysom Hill…worth an add and start? (1 Viewer)

Chucklar

Footballguy
Okay, I’m in a couple leagues with different scoring settings..full point PPR full point carry as well…1 pt per 10 rush yards, 1 pt per 5 receiver yards…

With the point per carry I’m considering Hill. In one league I’d drop either Musgrave or Josh Downs and start over Kincaid. In the other league I’d drop either K. Toney, Bateman or Ferguson (Dallas TE), but have mark andrews. He has just TE eligibility…thoughts on both leagues? Am I crazy? Well, more than normal I mean LOL!!! Thanks all…

Keep Musgrave and drop Downs in the first league-
I wouldn't pickup Hill if I already have Andrews, I'm looking at Hill as a one week plug-in with Williams hurt and Kamara returning next week.

3-4 & 0-1 week 1; 9-75 & 1-2-(-1) last week, assuming most of those carries came after Williams left.
Not a bad match up with the Packers currently 28th against the run, but that's inflated from the 172 they gave up to Atl.
He could get some run. Clear advantage in the PPC league. Last week he'd score 17.5...

TBH I've been tempted into playing Taysom Lotto several times and I normally lose.

Users who are viewing this thread