What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Team of "bad boys" (1 Viewer)

FB: John "Riggo" Riggins Attended a Washington Press Club Salute to Congress dinner and reportedly told Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor: "Come on, Sandy, baby, loosen up. You're too tight.'
This story continues a little bit. Apparently, Riggo had a little too much to drink that evening. Pretty much right after saying that, he passed out only to wake up underneath a table. So, he goes up to a Supreme Court Justice, says that to her, then collapses to the ground from too much to drink.My favorite Riggins story is one where he showed up late for a team meeting. He showed up late, hungover, or maybe even still drunk. He lied on his back in the back of the room. Players heard a noise, sounding like water running. They turned around and saw Riggo on his back, peeing straight up in the air.

stanley wilson can join the barrett robbins/eugene wilson... imploding before the super bowl club...* nice suggestions on bus driver & cheerleaders...don & reggie rogers maybe take cake for troubled family/"joint" inclusion... don (one of best UCLA safeties along with late eric turner... must be safer to be keyboardist for grateful dead than famous UCLA safety... rogers was i think a first rounder & promising pro) died of drug overdose on eve of his marriage (?)... reggie could have possibly played pro basketball or football (he was a better football player & was i think drafted in first round (?)... didn't he get in car accident & either get paralyzed or hurt somebody else... blowing up his career before it started?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man it took this long to bring up the Round Mound Of 4th Down - Todd Sauerbrun!A DWI and steroids. And I guess needing a weight clause in your contract would count as a bad boy amongst punters.Stanley Wilson definitely should be first string. I don't think I've heard one occasion where Boomer didn't bring it up on air when Super Bowl XXIII becomes the subject.Coaches - Mike Tice (though maybe he can work the ticket booth) and of course Buddy Ryan clearly comes to mind.There has to be a good mascot scandal somewhere in here - though I don't know of one off hand.Al Davis as the owner - this guy sues the league like what, annually?Pat O'Brien could be the studio host.-QG

Man it took this long to bring up the Round Mound Of 4th Down - Todd Sauerbrun!

A DWI and steroids. And I guess needing a weight clause in your contract would count as a bad boy amongst punters.

Stanley Wilson definitely should be first string. I don't think I've heard one occasion where Boomer didn't bring it up on air when Super Bowl XXIII becomes the subject.

Coaches - Mike Tice (though maybe he can work the ticket booth) and of course Buddy Ryan clearly comes to mind.

There has to be a good mascot scandal somewhere in here - though I don't know of one off hand.

Al Davis as the owner - this guy sues the league like what, annually?

Pat O'Brien could be the studio host.

-QG
There's no way Wilson starts over Riggo. Even though it is a close runner-up.Good suggestion on having an owner... still not sold on a coach yet. Barry Switzer was a good suggestion. So would Jimmy Johnson for that matter.

I guess there's the question of where talent and screwing up intersect in the rankings ;)

-QG
We could have a vote on who should be the starter. I guess I just like Riggo's stories better.Stanley Wilson or John "Riggo" Riggins?? I'll start a poll with a link to each thread.

VOTE

Man it took this long to bring up the Round Mound Of 4th Down - Todd Sauerbrun!

A DWI and steroids.  And I guess needing a weight clause in your contract would count as a bad boy amongst punters.

Stanley Wilson definitely should be first string.  I don't think I've heard one occasion where Boomer didn't bring it up on air when Super Bowl XXIII becomes the subject.

Coaches - Mike Tice (though maybe he can work the ticket booth) and of course Buddy Ryan clearly comes to mind.

There has to be a good mascot scandal somewhere in here - though I don't know of one off hand.

Al Davis as the owner - this guy sues the league like what, annually?

Pat O'Brien could be the studio host.

-QG
wrong sport... but i think there was an affair between mr. met & that female espn sports center host (linda ?)...jimmy the greek could help out in studio & with gambling-related needs...

he & color commentator tom brookshire (pat summerall's longtime announcing partner before madden) were both fired due to racist remarks, i think (like dodger GM al campanis after the infamous nightline fiasco)... not sure about the "greek", but in brookshire's case, he made a remark about collective IQ of louisville basketball team, which he tossed off just as an aside (he didn't cover college basketball, but presumably thought he was filling in some witty banter about game coming up on the network)... a very costly aside.

Who should be team captain? I'm not completely sold on our starting QB either. Anyone have a good player that they think could beat out Bobby Layne? We may have to have another vote.

Nominating Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez for a cheerleader. She's hot, dances like a stripper and turned NFL player's girlfriend to multi-million $ mansion arsonist.

Nominating Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez for a cheerleader. She's hot, dances like a stripper and turned NFL player's girlfriend to multi-million $ mansion arsonist.
Didn't she die?Can we nominate dead people

Lisa 'Lazarus' Lopez?

Users who are viewing this thread