What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 2022 NFL Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Eagles trade up for No. 13 with Texans

The Eagles send picks Nos. 15, 124, 162 and 166 to the Texans for No. 13 to the Eagles.

Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave and Jameson Williams - former teammates at Ohio State - just went 10th, 11th and 12th overall in the 2022 NFL Draft.

Ah here we go:  By trading back to No. 15, Houston picked up a fourth-round pick and two fifth-round picks.
Well I guess we can build up our special teamers!

All kidding aside, still a couple of defensive guys on the board I’d be happy with. What could have been with Williams tho…

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

The #Ravens have made a big trade, sending Hollywood Brown to the #AZCardinals, source said,

Washington still have someone left on their board they wanted when they traded down? 
McDuffie maybe, but they could use a lot of things.  LB.  OT.  I think the 2nd or 3rd rounder they picked up will be used on a TE.   They can't go into the year with Logan Thomas and nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very strange deal.

----------------------------

Dawgs By Nature@DawgsByNature

So Baltimore will be looking for WR ahead of the Packers and KC right? What a weird trade for both sides. Unless their is more to this.

Mike Garafolo@MikeGarafolo

#AZCardinals trade No. 23 to the #Ravens for No. 100 and Hollywood Brown. twitter.com/mikegarafolo/s…

Ok Texans don't blow it. Jermaine Johnson here.
:mellow:

I don't hate Kenyon Green, and was sort of hoping for a guard with the 2nd round pick. But Johnson may end up being the second best pass rusher in the draft. Would have much preferred him.

Houston goes from 3-13 in the 1st where I felt not 1 but possibly 2 Edge prospects/starters were the way to go and they went DB and OG...very underwhelming IMHO. 

I don't see where the Texans have gotten a lick better at the moment but they need help in so many places. I hope it works for them but my initial gut reaction was, taking more steps back or popping it into neutral at best. 

Very strange deal.

So Baltimore will be looking for WR ahead of the Packers and KC right? What a weird trade for both sides. Unless their is more to this.

#AZCardinals trade No. 23 to the #Ravens for No. 100 and Hollywood Brown. twitter.com/mikegarafolo/s…

If I had to guess...Ravens see the contracts going to WRs and figured why not cash out on him now instead of letting him walk in two years because they don't want to pay him...for the Cards they get another weapon for Murray and get two years to try to get him to the next level.

Very strange deal.

Except the grabbed a pick behind GB.  They would have to move again or hope the Packers move down ornpass on WR.

Pat Leonard

@PLeonardNYDN
Replying to @PLeonardNYDN
Joe Schoen: "We might come back into 1, so hang around (smirks)." He's joking right? Right?

keep that NY market watching.   lol

1-Jacksonville...I like Travon Walker, wish he were n my team. Do I like him at No 1 overall? 

-That's the rub but I do think Edge types that are surefire hits are worth the price you pay. I doubt they could get a tarde going that was worth moving down, they knew all 3 would be gone by about Pick 3-4-5 and they did the right thing getting the guy they wanted of the elite Edge rushers. 

Walker does more than rush the QB and can play inside or out. 

I don't love the selection but it's not going to be a bust or blow up in their face IMHO. 

Solid

Users who are viewing this thread