What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The added IDP coverage this season is fantastic & much appreciated! (1 Viewer)

Absolutely, specifically for me there have been some great tid-bits that have helped with Waiver Wire Adds and seeing things that have helped in making FA moves. The insight this season by many more contributor's has really Juiced up the IDP side of things.

@Joe Bryant can you please let your staff know we truly appreciate the effort on this side of the ball this year!

Yeah, like a player that is out for the season is ranked top 10 in rest-of-season projections(at safety). Has been OUT and on IR since injured in week 3.

If you see something that's clearly in error like that, please let us know by sending an email to help@footballguys.com. We did have an error in our IDP Rest Of Season where it was not showing the current rankings. I talked about that here after a subscriber messaged me asking why the current rankings were not showing. https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/rest-of-season-rankings-for-idp.806663/

Current rankings are here https://www.footballguys.com/rankin...96&dproj=996&viewpos=flexidp&week=6&profile=i

If there is an error there, please let us know by sending an email to help@footballguys.com and letting them know specifically what you see. Thanks.

Great post. This definitely needed to be said. A great improvement. Keep up the good work. It is much appreciated.
Agree 100%. The IDP articles are the only ones I read so very happy to see the added emphasis this year.

I too love the extra content and greatly appreciate it. I've been huge fan of Nortons notepad this year so far. Access to that early on helps me with my early moves that I can't wait for the weeks content to come out, and then later in the week I can make more or tweak what I did when the main content drops.

Happy to see dynasty rankings from Norton this week. I have some teams where I'm shifting from rest of season rankings to dynasty rankings :-(

Thanks! I had found those rankings, but he made mention of “dynasty rankings from Norton”. These rankings are from Davenport. I was looking for where Jack Sanborn was ranked, and he’s not listed anywhere, so I was hoping there was a different ranking by Norton. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

I would almost agree but I'm concerned that as we enter the playoffs, Sione Takitaki (LB-Cle) is listed as a 13+point monster this week by BOTH forecasters in League Dominator. Takitaki is on INJURED RESERVE. And has been all week.

Josh Bynes (LB-Bal) according to the rest of year rankings is projected for a whopping 21 points per game, Yet is a 0.00 projection for this week. Maybe I'm missing something. Or maybe it's not me that missing something

Thanks! I had found those rankings, but he made mention of “dynasty rankings from Norton”. These rankings are from Davenport. I was looking for where Jack Sanborn was ranked, and he’s not listed anywhere, so I was hoping there was a different ranking by Norton. Anyway, thanks for the reply.
Yup, I misread it - it was Davenport's rankings I was looking at.

Users who are viewing this thread