What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (3 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
This Shawn guy is actually Marcus from Andi's season, disguised under a different name, right? They look exactly alike.
See...I sort of think Shawn looks like Ryan Gossling....I guess I see the Marcus resemblance, but that's not where I went first.
He is trying so hard to be Ryan Gossling.
I just looked at Gossling's filmography. I don't think I've ever seen a full movie of his. I saw the first part of the Notebook, but my ex-wife made me turn it off and then yelled at me. :bag:

This Shawn guy is actually Marcus from Andi's season, disguised under a different name, right? They look exactly alike.
See...I sort of think Shawn looks like Ryan Gossling....I guess I see the Marcus resemblance, but that's not where I went first.
I just looked at Gossling's filmography. I don't think I've ever seen a full movie of his. I saw the first part of the Notebook, but my ex-wife made me turn it off and then yelled at me. :bag:
That's a reason to not get divorced. She must've been awful in other areas because based on the one thing I know about her, she's awesome.

I just saw "Crazy, Stupid, Love" for the first time over the weekend on TNT and thought it was pretty good, soooo much better than the garbage that passes for romcoms these days. Gosling did a great job. Emma Stone is freaking adorable, put-on-a-pedestal, etc. Man.

That's a reason to not get divorced. She must've been awful in other areas because based on the one thing I know about her, she's awesome.
Hint: She didn't turn it off because it sucked and she didn't yell at me because I put it in the DVD player.

gay contestant(s) confirmed.

knew it.
Who's gay?
the guy she just went on a date with.

did noone get gay vibes from him? he barely said a word besides "yes" and did not look an ounce into her
I honestly, truly got gay vibes from him... he's very well put together, a little too immaculate.

Had the vibe during the date, he looked totally disinterested in punani.

Then 2-3 days ago gf tells me of the "bombshell" they started hyping

gaydar game real strong

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaitlyn just isn't that attractive IMO. She has cute moments but overall, pretty meh. Why do 7th graders need to know what and where a clit is?

Balls hanging out of diapers.. guys hitting on guys.. dates in haunted houses.. The guy she took there was the one who gave out black eyes and hospital trips during the boxing date. He could have knocked her out when the lights went out and blamed it on the ghoul in the sheet.

Kaitlyn just isn't that attractive IMO. She has cute moments but overall, pretty meh. Why do 7th graders need to know what and where a clit is?

Balls hanging out of diapers.. guys hitting on guys.. dates in haunted houses.. The guy she took there was the one who gave out black eyes and hospital trips during the boxing date. He could have knocked her out when the lights went out and blamed it on the ghoul in the sheet.
I thought that was the whole point of taking a date to a haunted house

I thought that was the whole point of taking a date to a haunted house
"Floyd Mayweather Opens Haunted House"

:shrug: Because "that’s the body part that gets stimulated on the female anatomy and makes her want to have sex with you again."

Yep, no longer wholesome family entertainment of trying to find love. Should just scrap bachelor and bachelorette and go with bachelor in paradise.....oh wait that is basically just the challenge on ABC

gay contestant(s) confirmed.

knew it.
Who's gay?
the guy she just went on a date with.

did noone get gay vibes from him? he barely said a word besides "yes" and did not look an ounce into her
I honestly, truly got gay vibes from him... he's very well put together, a little too immaculate.

Had the vibe during the date, he looked totally disinterested in punani.

Then 2-3 days ago gf tells me of the "bombshell" they started hyping

gaydar game real strong
If you have any more inside info or Inside Steve scoop, kindly put it in spoiler tags for me. Thanks amigo.

Well, I like Kaitlyn, thinks she's very attractive and will watch every episode. Yeah, it's a little different, but that's not so bad. You gotta mix it up a little. At least she has some personality, which I wish she would unleash more. I thought she was funny making fun of Biff or whoever the big guy was that took her to the haunted house. She needs more of that and less of her crying.

And I read some story or article somewhere that young men of this generation tend to experiment with other men. Maybe that's just want young 20 year old do these days. I'll say this...creepy or not, we're talking about it.

I just saw "Crazy, Stupid, Love" for the first time over the weekend on TNT and thought it was pretty good, soooo much better than the garbage that passes for romcoms these days. Gosling did a great job. Emma Stone is freaking adorable, put-on-a-pedestal, etc. Man.
She is pretty awesome in just about anything she does. Even her lip-syncing on Fallon was brilliant.

Well, I like Kaitlyn, thinks she's very attractive and will watch every episode. Yeah, it's a little different, but that's not so bad. You gotta mix it up a little. At least she has some personality, which I wish she would unleash more. I thought she was funny making fun of Biff or whoever the big guy was that took her to the haunted house. She needs more of that and less of her crying.

And I read some story or article somewhere that young men of this generation tend to experiment with other men. Maybe that's just want young 20 year old do these days. I'll say this...creepy or not, we're talking about it.
We talk about every season, even Ben's and Mumblemouth's.

I still like Kaitlyn just fine, though I didn't expect her to be crying so much.

We talk about every season, even Ben's and Mumblemouth's.

I still like Kaitlyn just fine, though I didn't expect her to be crying so much.
Yeah, but this creepy season has NEW talking points. And so many TO BE CONTINUEDS

Definitely a lot of To Be Continueds, but as I commented to Mrs. O after this week's SHOCKING episode, they sure do keep us coming back. Good stuff. Heart Kaitlyn.

Speaking of which, I've decided I am going to adopt a Harrison-ism around the house. He does this all the time, not just at rose ceremonies, but even at points where it's totally unnecessary, like before they stepped into the trap room with the bugs and snakes. He can't help himself:

"Honey, take a moment. [pause] When you're ready, I'll be in the car with the kids."

dhockster said:
Aerial Assault said:
She is pretty awesome in just about anything she does. Even her lip-syncing on Fallon was brilliant.
Yep, I watch that clip every six months or so. She's hilarious and a seriously cool chick apart from her looks.

Aerial Assault said:
Guys say romcoms?

Really thought she was going to say no to Nick and then ruin her date by regretting her decision all night.

Surprised some of those guys didn't walk after she told them on their group date.

Really thought she was going to say no to Nick and then ruin her date by regretting her decision all night.

Surprised some of those guys didn't walk after she told them on their group date.
Nick has some funky looking hair. The dentist looks like he has a toupee or rocking a weave.

The whole season is so strange. manufactured drama is what reality TV is all about, but this is ridiculous.

Thinking about bailing. bachelor is so much better

She's the one creating all the drama. If you want a guy to leave -- news flash, that's what the damn rose ceremony is for. Don't pull the guy aside and tell him to leave after he's had 6 cocktails.

And keeping Nick around is just sheer stupidity. That's Bachelor/ette 101. She deserves whatever fallout comes from that. But apparently she gets caught banging someone in a future episode, so her poor judgment is just getting warmed up. :popcorn:
They haven't had any rose ceremonies yet, have they? Everything is "to be continued..."

Odds that the guy she banged is Nick? That should make everyone in the house happy.

I was amazed that Ashley S. was the one giving good advice.

Kaitlyn: "We met once and we had such great chemistry!"

Ashley S.: "Yeah, that was lust"

I like how Kaitlyn's idea of great chemistry is that they made out. And she makes out with everybody.

Looked like Nick could have bent her over the railing, the way they were lip-locked. In contrast with the dentist where it looked more like a few pecks here and there before she turned her face away from him.

She's the one creating all the drama. If you want a guy to leave -- news flash, that's what the damn rose ceremony is for. Don't pull the guy aside and tell him to leave after he's had 6 cocktails.

And keeping Nick around is just sheer stupidity. That's Bachelor/ette 101. She deserves whatever fallout comes from that. But apparently she gets caught banging someone in a future episode, so her poor judgment is just getting warmed up. :popcorn:
They haven't had any rose ceremonies yet, have they? Everything is "to be continued..."

Odds that the guy she banged is Nick? That should make everyone in the house happy.
If she banged Nick, I don't understand the scene where the guy is running away with the cameras chasing him. I assumed it was a crew member.Getting a serious trailer trash hobag vibe from her more and more each week.
A crew member! That would be awesome. Line up boys!

If she banged Nick, I don't understand the scene where the guy is running away with the cameras chasing him. I assumed it was a crew member.Getting a serious trailer trash hobag vibe from her more and more each week.
"My future husband is in this room" could be a grip, a camera guy, craft services, Chris Harrison, etc.
Chris Harrison was more likely in the limo with Clint.

Liking here less and less every episode. Almost wishing it was britt instead. Nothing special about Kaitlyn.

Now get off my LAWN!!

Spootch said:
Jayrok said:
Spootch said:
Jayrok said:
Spootch said:

"My future husband is in this room" could be a grip, a camera guy, craft services, Chris Harrison, etc.
:lmao: never gets old.

I think I could enjoy this show if the Bachelor(ette) could go half a show without reassuring someone that they're here for the right reasons. Who do they think they're fooling? :confused:

Checked into a a resort in Puerto Vallarta this afternoon and had to sign off that I we understand that an American reality show is being filmed here. They said they could not say which one but I all but confirmed its Bachelor in Pardise. I am assuming the dates will take place here. Stay tuned.

Checked into a a resort in Puerto Vallarta this afternoon and had to sign off that I we understand that an American reality show is being filmed here. They said they could not say which one but I all but confirmed its Bachelor in Pardise. I am assuming the dates will take place here. Stay tuned.
Hopefully you are there for the right reasons.

Love PV! Which resort?

I'm watching TV with the wife last night when an ad for the Bachelorette comes on. Wife goes they have these spoiler sites on the web and I guess the final two are blank and blank and Kaitlyn ends up blank. I'm like WTF but I was already fading on the season so bring on the summertime #### fest in paradise.

Love PV! Which resort?
Grand Mayan Reaort. This place in amazing.
:goodposting: Spent a week there a few years back in a condo with two other couples. Fantastic place. The lazy river is $. :)

very jealous. make sure you get off the resort. PV has one of the better food scenes have seen.

Minor update. I found the production crew and saw several story boards. I was about to get photos and got ran off by security. I am sending the kids to get pics of possible.

Users who are viewing this thread