What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (1 Viewer)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
See if reality Steve will pay you for any info you have.
It's more fun doing it here for free. A huge thunder storm woke us at 4am and we went out on the balcony to watch. Around 4:15 and black Yukon pulled up with a white Jeep behind it. The white Jeep has been parked near the production area since we have been here. It was hard to tell who got out of the back because we are on the 8th floor but to me it looked like Carly the cruise ship singer. She hugged who I assume is the producer. The secret name of the cast and crew appears to be Nicole's Group and possible Nicole is one of the producers??? Anyway, Carly or some other short blond was then shuttle off in a golf cart and several white Tahoes or Yukons came back with crew.Eta, I suppose this could be spoiler material. I don't think I can figure out spoiler tags from my phone. I can try if anyone would rather I hide this info but, c'mon, it's Bachelor in Paradise not something serious like The Bachelor/Bachelorette :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a date is about to happen here at the Oriental Restaurant. A guy has a bag full of wireless mikes and cameras are all over. How do I post a pic from mobile.

pretty hilarious that they made them shiver on the infield for the rose ceremony. They were probably out there for hours

Ian is just a big bag of #####. "I am an amazing catch.. great looks, talent, charisma... I'm better than all these dbags.. she isn't half as hot as my ex.. blah blah yada blah." He said he was going to leave it on the table because he didn't want to be there anymore. We'll don't worry Ian, you weren't getting a rose anyway you scumbag. Claimed he was a great singer then chokes right in front of her.

Josh... dude. Just give it a rest already. You don't like Nick. We get it. Going on and on and on and on and on and on just makes you look like a doosh.

The haircut was awesome. She scalps the guy's hair and is sucking face with Josh's arch enemy 3 minutes later.

So who does she sleep with, anyone here know?

That guy told her he loved her already... and she says she feels the same way? oof

I bet they all could nail her on alone dates if they just played it right.

pretty hilarious that they made them shiver on the infield for the rose ceremony. They were probably out there for hours
Best part of that scene was when Chris Harrison pops out of the bull pen and says "Kaitlyn... guys... there's just one rose left.. so when you're ready.." then he slumps off camera. :lmao:

That's what's great about her... it could literally be anyone.
Who do you think? Nick sounds about right. Could be editing but it doesn't seem to be the personal trainer who said he loved her in the boat last night.
I'm going with the restaurant manager from Rhode Island or camera man #3
No way. It's the Ryan Gossling look-a-like. If he offered her the penasia on night 1, she'd have been all over it.

That's what's great about her... it could literally be anyone.
Who do you think? Nick sounds about right. Could be editing but it doesn't seem to be the personal trainer who said he loved her in the boat last night.
It has to be Nick. Given that Andi allegedly slept with him and then picked someone else, I assume he's hung like a horse and all the ladies want to test it out once.

I stopped watching because this season seemed dumber than ever, but I did so hoping you people would at least keep this thread going with some useful info as to what is going on.

Ian is just a big bag of #####. "I am an amazing catch.. great looks, talent, charisma... I'm better than all these dbags.. she isn't half as hot as my ex.. blah blah yada blah." He said he was going to leave it on the table because he didn't want to be there anymore.
I caught this part of the episode, sounded like dependency issues along with throwing his name in the ring to be the next Bachelor.

Spootch said:
TenTimes said:
Jayrok said:
Ian is just a big bag of #####. "I am an amazing catch.. great looks, talent, charisma... I'm better than all these dbags.. she isn't half as hot as my ex.. blah blah yada blah." He said he was going to leave it on the table because he didn't want to be there anymore.
I caught this part of the episode, sounded like dependency issues along with throwing his name in the ring to be the next Bachelor.
He's a joke. First he's all psyched for his song, chokes, beats himself up like he just lost the super bowl, then turns it around on Kaitlyn. Your last girlfriend was TWICE as hot as Kaitlyn, really? Then why were you even still there, never mind trying so hard to impress her? He figured he was going home and tried to save face in a most pathetic and undignified manner. He's got about as much chance of being the next bachelor as Eminence.
This is a fine posting right here.

TenTimes said:
Jayrok said:
No way that door knob will be the bachelor. I did try to plant a seed though, didn't he..

Spootch said:
General Malaise said:
I don't think she's dumb. She handled the Josh\Nick thing very well.
She's constantly causing drama that could be easily avoided. She pulls guys aside to call them out instead of simply eliminating them at the Rose ceremony. And the Nick thing is a no brainer...just say you're flattered but you can't do that to the guys already here. That's how every other bachelor(ette) has handled it. Instead she brings him on board, and she's making out with him every 5 minutes, clearly just giving in to lust instead of going at a normal pace like she's doing with everyone else. And apparently ####s him next week and alienates these guys yet again. Nick is playing it smart because he's been through this before, but making a fool of her in the process, and quickly positioned himself as alpha among the whole group of guys. I'd never go on this show, but I'd either be Nick or I'd be packing my bags around this stage. It's all gone off the rails and it's an embarrassment for the guys still participating, even more than usual.
Is she causing the drama or are the other guys causing it? Because she didn't force that idiot from Idaho to come lie to her like he did. But she was very adroit in turning that around on him and making him look stupid for it. She likes Nick. So what? This show is scripted and stupid and yet we still watch it. The "TO BE CONTINUEDS" are a new twist as are all the strange gay relationships and destinations to places like San Antonio and New York. Wow, San Antonio? Really? Has the budget been cut that bad? These guys must be pissed. Their usually in Istanbul or France or an island in the South Pacific. San Antonio? That's not a destination. That's a city you get stuck in on a missed airline connection.

Also, I could probably watch a 24-hour live feed of that hillbilly from Kentucky. He's funny. He has no shot, but he's the ONLY guy with a hint of a comedic personality.

TenTimes said:
Jayrok said:
No way that door knob will be the bachelor. I did try to plant a seed though, didn't he..
Not with that hair, no way. Looks like he has leprosy.

Spootch said:
General Malaise said:
She's constantly causing drama that could be easily avoided. She pulls guys aside to call them out instead of simply eliminating them at the Rose ceremony. And the Nick thing is a no brainer...just say you're flattered but you can't do that to the guys already here. That's how every other bachelor(ette) has handled it. Instead she brings him on board, and she's making out with him every 5 minutes, clearly just giving in to lust instead of going at a normal pace like she's doing with everyone else. And apparently ####s him next week and alienates these guys yet again. Nick is playing it smart because he's been through this before, but making a fool of her in the process, and quickly positioned himself as alpha among the whole group of guys. I'd never go on this show, but I'd either be Nick or I'd be packing my bags around this stage. It's all gone off the rails and it's an embarrassment for the guys still participating, even more than usual.
Is she causing the drama or are the other guys causing it? Because she didn't force that idiot from Idaho to come lie to her like he did.
Lie?

He told the truth, and got thrown under the bus by every dickless dude in there.

That was absolutely pathetic of those guys.

Spootch said:
General Malaise said:
Is she causing the drama or are the other guys causing it? Because she didn't force that idiot from Idaho to come lie to her like he did.
Lie?

He told the truth, and got thrown under the bus by every dickless dude in there.

That was classic. Only thing that was missing was the sound of crickets dubbed in. :lmao:

Wow, San Antonio? Really? Has the budget been cut that bad? These guys must be pissed. Their usually in Istanbul or France or an island in the South Pacific. San Antonio? That's not a destination. That's a city you get stuck in on a missed airline connection.
San Antonio isn't as bad as it's reputation, but it's definitely not for everybody. I grew up there for 27 years and loved it.

It'll never compete with France, but it's still a top 20 travel destination within the U.S.

Josh to Ben Z: "Bro, do you not rememeber what you said to me about Nick"?

Ben Z, sweating profusely, guiltily sipping his water: "Dunno what you're talking about bro"

...... someone tell me how as a living, breathing human being, you don't pick up on the OBVIOUS clue that the guy is flat out covering his ###?

Kaitlyn... that chameleon eyed buffoon.

Spootch said:
General Malaise said:
Lie?

I disagree. He was the last of the Mohicans with regards to Nick and made it his personal crusade. The rest of the guys were coming to terms with it. He chose to speak for them without their consent. That's on him.

Wow, San Antonio? Really? Has the budget been cut that bad? These guys must be pissed. Their usually in Istanbul or France or an island in the South Pacific. San Antonio? That's not a destination. That's a city you get stuck in on a missed airline connection.
San Antonio isn't as bad as it's reputation, but it's definitely not for everybody. I grew up there for 27 years and loved it.

It'll never compete with France, but it's still a top 20 travel destination within the U.S.
If you want to go to Texas, you go to Austin. San Antonio - outside of the River Walk (which gets boring in a hurry)/Alamo isn't that much fun to me. My aunt lives there. I've been plenty of times. I never need to go back.

But I'm from Dallas and biased. ;)

I disagree. He was the last of the Mohicans with regards to Nick and made it his personal crusade. The rest of the guys were coming to terms with it. He chose to speak for them without their consent. That's on him.
If you've seen even ONE season of the bachelor/ette - you know ratting out ALWAYS gets you booted, sooner than later

He's an idiot for that. He shouldve known better

But yes, every dude was 150% against Nick and wanted him gone. But none had the balls to admit it, at the risk of looking like they're "betraying" kaitlyn.

It's such a #### move.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've seen even ONE season of the bachelor/ette - you know ratting out ALWAYS gets you booted, sooner than later

He's an idiot for that. He shouldve known better

But yes, every dude was 150% against Nick and wanted him gone. But none had the balls to admit it, at the risk of looking like they're "betraying" kaitlyn.

It's such a #### move.
One of his homies was trying to talk him out of doing something stupid. He did it anyway. Guy fell on his sword and knew the second he spoke for the group he was in trouble. Yeah, a few of the guys let him twist in the wind. It's a game. You want the other guys gone. But I also think other guys were getting over it.

I haaaaaaaaaated Nick (and still do), but he absolutely mind-effing these guys right now.

Playing them like a fiddle. It's truly incredible to watch.

• Smile
Reactions: jwp
TenTimes said:
Jayrok said:
Are you Ian?

TenTimes said:
Jayrok said:
Are you Ian?
:doh:

TenTimes said:
Jayrok said:
Are you Ian?
You didn't come off very well in this show.

TenTimes said:
Jayrok said:
Are you Ian?
maybe not.. but I'm a catch. I have an incredible singing voice. Kaitlyn isn't half as good looking as my labrador. It's her loss.

If Kaitlyn was trying to chew me out, Id just start unzipping my pants and watch her fade out mid-sentence.

That's the type of girl she is.

TenTimes said:
Jayrok said:
Are you Ian?
maybe not.. but I'm a catch. I have an incredible singing voice. Kaitlyn isn't half as good looking as my labrador. It's her loss.
I'm assuming this is another Freudian slip? You said "ex-girlfriend" during taping.

Josh was being a huge baby about it, but I think he was surprised (as was I) that suddenly all the guys did an about-face on Nick. Seems like the rest of the guys on the Mariachi date bonded with Nick during that whole process. His song was freaking awesome.
:goodposting:

They were salty when he took her up on that balcony for the song, but applauding him afterwards. I think he won them right there.

Heads up- be careful with your "Bachelorette Kaitlyn" google image searches, she spoiled who wins on her snapchat. I just wanted to see more of her behind :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread