What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (3 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
When Chris had to explain to Juan Pablo what was meant by "don't slap the hand that feeds you." :lmao:

What does dis meann?

im not mad at JP. i mean, dude just wants to keep stuff private now. and if he dont want to get married or say i love you yet, more power too him. i bet most of the past folks who said it were lying anyway.

My wife is making fun of us all now.

"You've got a board of hundreds of guys and you're talking about the bachelor."

Love you too honey.

Do we have any idea what went down with the producers and the show? Why's he so pissy?
I'm guessing he thinks he got a bad edit.

I seriously doubt they wanted to give the guy a hatchet job down the stretch, but I'm guessing there was no other place to take it.

im not mad at JP. i mean, dude just wants to keep stuff private now. and if he dont want to get married or say i love you yet, more power too him. i bet most of the past folks who said it were lying anyway.
Yeah, he's no angel, but Harrison is the one poking this and making it so awkward.

Yeah, he's no angel, but Harrison is the one poking this and making it so awkward.
i suspect harrison and the producers are mad because hes doing this and purposely gave him a bad edit down the stretch including the episode where they trashed him.

:goodposting:

My favorite since day 1. Was so assuming it would be her. She'll make it interesting.

Pickles can you start up the blog again for Andi's season at least??
The pay is horrendous.
Yeah, but it's so glamorous.
I get hate mail. Kids egg my house.
But what of the fans?
Your wife is the only fan I'm aware of.

:goodposting:

My favorite since day 1. Was so assuming it would be her. She'll make it interesting.

The pay is horrendous.
But what of the fans?
My wife loves your blog too...

It's odd to say that I'm disappointed when I only watch so I can mock the show anyway, but, that was awful. Not good trainwreck awful either, just boring, pointless awful. Nikki looked like a hostage to me, and even that had no comedic value. The whole thing was just hard to watch.

It's odd to say that I'm disappointed when I only watch so I can mock the show anyway, but, that was awful. Not good trainwreck awful either, just boring, pointless awful. Nikki looked like a hostage to me, and even that had no comedic value. The whole thing was just hard to watch.
I think we could all see where this was going, and it disgusted me.

:dropsmic:

Ditto.For some reason, Claire was like nails on a chalkboard to me. I couldn't stand her. Yet still, I felt bad for her for having to deal with JP. Dude is a total date rapist. He was creepy.

:goodposting: My favorite since day 1. Was so assuming it would be her. She'll make it interesting.

The pay is horrendous.
But what of the fans?
My wife and her friends were also big fans.

I've only seen two episodes of the show this year, with tonight's being one of them. "I love ####### you" is some classic ####. Well done, JP.

As for Andi, she seems to have the brains and the looks, but the one other episode I saw was the one when she left, and she came off as kind of an idiot and way too full of herself.

Ditto.For some reason, Claire was like nails on a chalkboard to me. I couldn't stand her. Yet still, I felt bad for her for having to deal with JP. Dude is a total date rapist. He was creepy.
She's quite possibly the world's biggest phoney. She's also so unbelievably desperate to land a fella that its incredibly off-putting. She would have said or done just about anything to win this thing and totally allowed herself to be duped by a guy that was obviously so full of crap.

If you dated her in real life, she'd be throwing out a "propose or its over" ultimatum with 12-15 months.

Juan Pablo: hey guys, I'm not your trained monkey.

Chris Harrison: if you don't play ball we're going to make you look really really bad.

Juan Pablo: :shrug:

Chris Harrison: commence the hatchet job fellas.

I've only seen two episodes of the show this year, with tonight's being one of them. "I love ####### you" is some classic ####. Well done, JP.

As for Andi, she seems to have the brains and the looks, but the one other episode I saw was the one when she left, and she came off as kind of an idiot and way too full of herself.
But gb, she's a PROSECUTOR! :shock:

(Assistant)

here's the scoop Gents... and for the record, i ####### LOVE JP after this finale...

JP got to watch the production crew dismantle him all season while he was on his journey.. he was PRESSURED by ABC to be the Bachelor, after he repeatedly said NO to them...

So when that dumb #### said "dont bite the hand that feeds you" JP should shouldve said he was the hand that fed ABC.

Here's the motherload:

The producers offered JP $$$$$$ to propose to Nikki - it was all planned out - JP agreed... but he never intended on it.

When Chris said, "you told our producers you have a surprise" he left the entire network and that ####### Chris Harrison looking like buffoons saying "I didnt talk to anybody.. what surprise?"

Basically... the entire finale was JP giving a huge #### you to ABC and Chris who tried to frame him for a sucker while he tried to get laid. He refused to answer everything and dumped on Chris as much as possible.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooove it

Last edited by a moderator:

(Assistant)
Do assistant prosecutors actually do anything or do they just get coffee and stuff?

Like even when I went to traffic court one time and got to meet with someone before hand before going in front of the judge, I'm pretty sure it was still the actual prosecutor. If AP's can't even handle that....

Juan Pablo: hey guys, I'm not your trained monkey.

Chris Harrison: if you don't play ball we're going to make you look really really bad.

Juan Pablo: :shrug:

Chris Harrison: commence the hatchet job fellas.
He was kind of a doosh. His own family basically said to the girls "he's kind of a doosh." The number one dad schtick was tired, his daughter as an excuse the next day after he banged a chick was shameful...even Harrison who loves being bros with every fella on there didn't get along with him, and you could see that drum day one.

Guy was a tool. Good riddance.

Chris's insistence that he say "I love you" was f'n weird.

JP is a giant phony.

There are no winners. Well, Harrison still gets a nice paycheck.

But gb, she's a PROSECUTOR! :shock: (Assistant)
Do assistant prosecutors actually do anything or do they just get coffee and stuff?

Like even when I went to traffic court one time and got to meet with someone before hand before going in front of the judge, I'm pretty sure it was still the actual prosecutor. If AP's can't even handle that....
She probably does some sweet ### doc review.

Love how they had her walking around town in the ADA jacket knocking down doors for gang drug busts like she's Columbo.

here's the scoop Gents... and for the record, i ####### LOVE JP after this finale...

JP got to watch the production crew dismantle him all season while he was on his journey.. he was PRESSURED by ABC to be the Bachelor, after he repeatedly said NO to them...

So when that dumb #### said "dont bite the hand that feeds you" JP should shouldve said he was the hand that fed ABC.

Here's the motherload:

The producers offered JP $$$$$$ to propose to Nikki - it was all planned out - JP agreed... but he never intended on it.

When Chris said, "you told our producers you have a surprise" he left the entire network and that ####### Chris Harrison looking like buffoons saying "I didnt talk to anybody.. what surprise?"

Basically... the entire finale was JP giving a huge #### you to ABC and Chris who tried to frame him for a sucker while he tried to get laid. He refused to answer everything and dumped on Chris as much as possible.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooove it
This seems like the motherload of stupid. JP has like a 75 IQ. You are giving him way too much credit.lol @ pressured into being the bachelor. I'm sure he was content to drive his 12k car and sell Marlins tickets.

(Assistant)
I know, she doesn't seem smart enough to be a corporate attorney.

Chris's insistence that he say "I love you" was f'n weird.
I just thought it was a big F U to our bachelor. He knew how to screw with him and make him look bad for the hags in the audience, and just was gonna ride him until he crumbled.

This seems like the motherload of stupid. JP has like a 75 IQ. You are giving him way too much credit.

lol @ pressured into being the bachelor. I'm sure he was content to drive his 12k car and sell Marlins tickets.
It's well documented by ABC and JP himself that he said no multiple times, until they made an offer he couldnt refuse.

Havent been a JP fan all season, but that finale was 110% calculated on his part.

"Hey guys, I am pretty content driving around in my Jeep Patriot and selling Marlins tickets. I'd rather not be the center of attention of 30 hot chicks on national television."

ps: Shaun and that asian ##### of a wife of his are the epitome of brainwashed morons.

He is quite possibly the most ##### whipped man Ive ever seen

seriously though...

"the producers say you have a surprise for us....!?"

and then scrambling to fill 30 minutes when he ####s all over the plan

seriously though...

"the producers say you have a surprise for us....!?"

and then scrambling to fill 30 minutes when he ####s all over the plan
Maybe he thought he had gonorrhea, but then learned he didn't have gonorrhea, and then decided maybe he shouldn't mention the close call with the gonorrhea.

So what happened on this show?
JP said "see ya" to Clare, but she got in some great parting shots and won over the crowd watching the final show.

JP said "I have a ring in my pocket but I'm not giving it to you" to Nikki, but asked her to accept the final rose - she did.

In the After the Rose live show, turns out JP and Nikki are still, kind of, together, but JP won't say he loves her - which Chris really tried to get him to do.

Andi is the next bachelorette.

Not since I was with my grade 7 girlfriend have i heard that much outside pressure to say 'i love you' to a girl.

I was also in grade 7, you ####### pervs.i know where your heads went

Users who are viewing this thread