What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Batman (1 Viewer)

matuski said:
Should not have watched again.  Should have left it alone.... much worse this time.
I watched it twice, had the opposite reaction. I liked it more. I can understand why some would not like it though.

The gravely back and forths between The Batman and Commish Gordon were over the top silly to me.  

Was fun to go back n forth w wifey about what to have for dinner in a similar tone/tempo.  
This is a fair critique. It's almost like Jeffrey Wright was channeling his character on Westworld a few times. But overall I thought he was really good in this film. 

I really enjoyed this...but have to agree that they didn't stick the landing. (How about an earlier establishing shot showing that Gotham HAS a seawall?)

But Pattinson is the best Batman there's been in the movies. The score is really good. I don't have ADD so the runtime didn't bother me.

I really liked the noir vibe...right down to my confusion as to the importance & relevance of the rat/McGuffin.

I really enjoyed this...but have to agree that they didn't stick the landing. (How about an earlier establishing shot showing that Gotham HAS a seawall?)

But Pattinson is the best Batman there's been in the movies. The score is really good. I don't have ADD so the runtime didn't bother me.

I really liked the noir vibe...right down to my confusion as to the importance & relevance of the rat/McGuffin.
100% spot on. 

Users who are viewing this thread