What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a self appointed oracle, he knows everything past, present, future.
False...literally, never self appointed myself anything.  Please refrain from making posts about me...especially ones that are quite untrue.  Stick to the topic...here or in the other Biden topic rather than one designed simply to troll.

It took what appears like the amount of time he needed to investigate...even with the number of obstructions.

Though...not sure what this has to do with this thread (which was unnecessary)...other than a deflection.
Just trying to keep up with your spamming of this thread   

Yeah...ongoing because they cant find squat and yet another investigation costing millions that cant find anything would look bad.  Like Barr...and so on...

I yearn for the return of normalcy to multiple wars, higher taxes and a disappearing virus so Biden can creepily sniff the hair of small woman and children again. 

My posts have been discussing the topics...there has been no spam.

And this thread is basically one mocking a previous Trump thread...discussing things that are already being discussed in the Biden thread.  
This is the NEW Biden Thread.  The scope is much wider than the election.   It’s a central repository for any and all preposterous things tied to the name Biden.  With the events of the last several days it seemed necessary.  

This is the NEW Biden Thread.  The scope is much wider than the election.   It’s a central repository for any and all preposterous things tied to the name Biden.  With the events of the last several days it seemed necessary.  

The issue is being discussed in that thread.   But you got one part right...it is preposterous to believe this story as strongly as some do.  Its also preposterous to start such a thread and deny it was for any other reason than to mock the Trump Years thread.  That much is painfully obvious

The issue is being discussed in that thread.   But you got one part right...it is preposterous to believe this story as strongly as some do.  Its also preposterous to start such a thread and deny it was for any other reason than to mock the Trump Years thread.  That much is painfully obvious
:shrug:

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery 

Sounds like Hunter left his computer at a repair shop and forgot about it?
That seems credible. Millionaires often seek out strip mall repair shops for Mac repairs; might save a few bucks by not going to the Apple store.

Are you familiar with metadata? Do you know we can electronically match the drive these came from, as well as the PDF of the emails?

But you knew that, right? I’m sure you wouldn’t post something without considering it’s veracity.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

never change

never once seen anyone called out for starting an orangemanbad thread

That seems credible. Millionaires often seek out strip mall repair shops for Mac repairs; might save a few bucks by not going to the Apple store.

Are you familiar with metadata? Do you know we can electronically match the drive these came from, as well as the PDF of the emails?

But you knew that, right? I’m sure you wouldn’t post something without considering it’s veracity.
I don’t pretend to understand the erratic behavior of someone like Hunter Biden. Does the source even matter if the information appears to be correct?

I don’t pretend to understand the erratic behavior of someone like Hunter Biden. Does the source even matter if the information appears to be correct?
Does the source matter?  First of all, the information does not appear to be correct at this point...far from it.

The source seems to be a pro trump blind shop owner who has changed his story multiple times...and Rudy Giuliani.  Yeah...Id say the source matters.

Does the source matter?  First of all, the information does not appear to be correct at this point...far from it.

The source seems to be a pro trump blind shop owner who has changed his story multiple times...and Rudy Giuliani.  Yeah...Id say the source matters.
Rudy is a hero and the NY Post ran with the story.  I’m sorry you don’t like the content. It’s tough to see the failings of people you believed in, but it’s legit.  

Rudy is a hero and the NY Post ran with the story.  I’m sorry you don’t like the content. It’s tough to see the failings of people you believed in, but it’s legit.  
Rudy is in all liklihood a criminal.  His work post 9/11 was great...since then, he has had quite despicable behavior.

The content seems to be weak at best...given the number of holes that have easily been poked in this story.  One that has weak sourcing (at best) and continues to fall apart.

Legit?  How do you know its legit?  Its not even close to as strong as having multiple unnamed sources corroborated by multiple news outlets.

I yearn for the return of normalcy to multiple wars, higher taxes and a disappearing virus so Biden can creepily sniff the hair of small woman and children again. 
I’m excited for the media narrative on covid to quickly shift and will be defeated within a month or so. The best part is people will buy the whole narrative. 😂

I’m excited for the media narrative on covid to quickly shift and will be defeated within a month or so. The best part is people will buy the whole narrative. 😂
Huh?  This is Qanon level stuff to claim that covid stuff will just shift.

Man, the Russians are really mailing it in this cycle. I guess they don't think Trump is going to win either.

We are seriously back to "emails".  
Here's the thing for me -- even if the supposed Hunter Biden material were real (which, given what I've read about it, seems pretty unlikely), I just don't care. It pales in comparison to the historic corruption of the current administration. I've never really liked Biden all that much anyway, but he's far less dangerous to the future of our country than Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the thing for me -- even if the supposed Hunter Biden material were real (which, given what I've read about it, seems pretty unlikely), I just don't care. It pales in comparison to the historic corruption of the current administration. I've never really liked Biden all that much anyway, but he's far less dangerous to the future of our than Trump.
And we have already had a GOP led investigation into it and Biden's handling of Ukraine...and they came up with nothing.  Even had Johnson at points stating he hoped it would hurt Biden. It was an investigation trying to help Trump...and they found nothing...other than the guy Rudy used was likely a Russian agent.  I mean, their own sham...looked worse on the GOP than Biden...that missed...so why not try something else I guess.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-report-wrongdoing-biden-son-ties-ukraine-firm/story?id=73192146

Here's the thing for me -- even if the supposed Hunter Biden material were real (which, given what I've read about it, seems pretty unlikely), I just don't care. It pales in comparison to the historic corruption of the current administration. I've never really liked Biden all that much anyway, but he's far less dangerous to the future of our than Trump.
I wonder if they're realizing this.

In NC, after the Campbell text messages came out, his poll numbers among men went UP. 

Please don’t post false statements like this, it’s not even a 1 on the Russia scale sorry. 
My post was not false...you made a Qanon like claim of the covid narrative supposedly shifting.  That is not false for me to say.

Russia scale..weak effort given what we actually know about the Trump's capaign's communications with Russia.  None of which has anything to do with this actual thread either.

And we have already had a GOP led investigation into it and Biden's handling of Ukraine...and they came up with nothing.  Even had Johnson at points stating he hoped it would hurt Biden. It was an investigation trying to help Trump...and they found nothing...other than the guy Rudy used was likely a Russian agent.  I mean, their own sham...looked worse on the GOP than Biden...that missed...so why not try something else I guess.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-report-wrongdoing-biden-son-ties-ukraine-firm/story?id=73192146
I am not sure how much they can really link Andrii Derkach, who was sanctioned by the Treasury for being a Russian agent trying to interfere in 2020 elections, to Guiliani.

I mean, there's a random photo or two.  Doesn't really show them as close.  

If there was video, like a 50 minute fireside chat, I might buy it.

Oh hey........

Please don't bring facts into a conspiracy thread.

Sounds like Hunter left his computer at a repair shop and forgot about it?
The backstory seems a bit sketchy. Someone is said to have dropped off three laptops with water damage to a repair shop in Delaware in April 2019. The shop owner has a vision probably, and the person that brought in the computers may or may not have been Hunter Biden. Two of the laptops were toast. The shop owner tried to contact someone to come back to pay for and collect the laptops, but no one did. He then went through the information and uncovered the emails on the computer and other non-flattering material involving Hunter.

The guy claims he feared for his life and contacted someone he knows who is a true patriot and someone that stands by the country (that person has not been identified). Somehow, that mystery person got in touch with the authorities. The shop owner, said to be a Trump supporter, ended up copying the files and getting them to Rudy Giuliani and then the FBI. At some point in September 2019, the FBI came in and retrieved the laptop. It's unclear when the government first got a hold of the files, but it's between April and September of last year.

Since then, the shop owner has been questioned about the people involved, the timeline, and how things came to play out the way they did. Some feel he has been wishy washy in his answers and his explanation and timelines haven't always lined up. For example, at one point he said it was Hunter that came in the shop, but now he has backed down to he's not sure who it was that came in the shop.

Why this guy delved into the entirety of what was on the laptop is one of the things that is curious. I have had my computers in for repair and they basically said they don't review what's on a drive, they just copy the files off and back on to the computer. One of the "smoking gun" emails suggests that Hunter set up a meeting with his dad and someone from the oil company, but Biden's camp has gone through then VP Biden's work schedule. They insist there was no way for him to have had that alleged meeting. The Biden camp has denied everything and has questioned the authenticity of the emails and how they came to be in the possession of the NY Post, Giuliani, and the FBI. I wonder what the government was so concerned about in the content of the files and emails. It appears they haven't done anything about it in the past 12-18 months.

Maybe there is more to it than that, but that's the summary of what I have seen.

Has Biden ever actually answered why his name was on the ledger unmasking General Flynn two days before his VP term expired?  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread