What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The cast from HBO's THE WIRE. Where are they now? (1 Viewer)

Randy was playing a high school kid on Suburgatory last night. He's hardly aged since the Wire

Yes, I watched Suburgatory :bag:

'SmoovySmoov said:
Breaking Bad is the best show in the history of television.
You're not even trolling in the right Wire thread. You don't see anyone fouling up the "Breaking Bad cast: Where are they now?" thread, do ya? :boxing:

Wendell Pierce is staring in Michael J. Fox's new NBC sitcom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Herc as Ralph Capone on Boardwalk Empire.

Sydnor actually apparently appeared in 1 episode.
About to watch the last episode of s4 tonight....love seeing some Herc as a Capone.

Just googled that about Sydnor...weird to have him just sitting there during a Narcisse speech.

Great thread.

Lance Reddick will be on the new CBS show, INTELLIGENCE, which premiers on 1/7. It features Josh Holloway from LOST and Marg Helgenburger from the original CSI.

Levy was on an episode of Good Wife. Or two. Think he played a lawyer but that's my wife's show and I'm usually football drunk when it airs on Sundays. But I recognized him.

I always wondered what happened to the actress that played D'angelo's girl. her name is shamyl brown. After the Wire she was in a movie called The Salon and then nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Bubbles, just saw him while channel surfing the other day. He's the Nick in the "urban" version of Gatsby, "G."

Chris Partlow (Gbenga Akinnagbe) has been in 24: Live Another Day every week as a CIA agent.

No sign of Snoop so far.

I'm behind but keep seeing Herc in Boardwalk Empire (along with Omar).

Also, DA Pearlman was in season 2 Orange Is The New Black.

Lester Freamon, Clay Davis and Frank Sobotka are all in a new show The Divide on WE :bag:

I was skeptical but I thought the pilot was really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread