What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The cast from HBO's THE WIRE. Where are they now? (1 Viewer)

Omar as the real Ricky Ross should be :moneybag:
I saw him in the new Robo Cop trailer too.

For some reason I always get all excited when someone from the Wire pops up in something else.
My wife is sick of hearing me say "he was on The Wire!" Used to be the same way with OZ years ago.
Considering just about everyone that was in Oz was in The Wire, that must've really bugged her.

Skipp Sudduth, who sort of looks like Frank Sobotka was also in Orange Is The New Black. Skipp starred in 3rd Watch, which featured a few episodes with Bunk and Omar.

It's all coming together!

Last edited by a moderator:

For some reason I always get all excited when someone from the Wire pops up in something else.
My wife is sick of hearing me say "he was on The Wire!" Used to be the same way with OZ years ago.
Considering just about everyone that was in Oz was in The Wire, that must've really bugged her.
Hmmm...outside of Bodie and Carver, who else was in OZ? It's been a while since I saw OZ.

Hmmm...outside of Bodie and Carver, who else was in OZ? It's been a while since I saw OZ.
Jesus.

Avon, Bodie, Carver, Herc, Rawls, Daniels off the top of my head. Might be 1 or 2 more.

Jesus.

Avon, Bodie, Carver, Herc, Rawls, Daniels off the top of my head. Might be 1 or 2 more.
Found a link

So you recognized Avon from his one appearance on OZ? Or Herc for his 2?

Daniels was definitely one I forgot about. Loved his character in OZ.

Wallace was in That Awkward Moment, it took an hour into the film to realize it was him, all grown up. Also Omar made a cameo during the credits as himself (at least I think it was this movie, may have been another one I saw around same time)

Wallace was in That Awkward Moment, it took an hour into the film to realize it was him, all grown up. Also Omar made a cameo during the credits as himself (at least I think it was this movie, may have been another one I saw around same time)
umm yeah the actor who plays wallace is a pretty big actor now. Gonna play the human torch in the new fantastic four

Bubbles plays the mayor in the Amazon pilot streaming now ('Hand of God') with Ron Perlman.

Solid pilot and I'm watching anything with Mayor Bubbles no matter what.

Herc made a good appearance on The Good Wife last night as a "prison consultant" preparing a lawyer who is about to begin a 4 year stint.

My wife and I recently watched through BurnNotice on netflix. She got irked because every time someone showed up from the wire' I'd mention it. Wallace made an appearance, Cutty, Bunny and Kima had multiple episode arcs.

New Amazon show Bosch introduces Marlo and Lt Daniels in the first five minutes. Hope it turns out to be a solid show. Looks like season one was just released today on prime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rawls plays a bishop in an episode of House of Cards season 3. Pretty comical ending to the scene where Spacey visits the church.

umm yeah the actor who plays wallace is a pretty big actor now. Gonna play the human torch in the new fantastic four
The human torch was denied a bank loan

Users who are viewing this thread