What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Heaviest Song/Album You've Heard (and enjoyed) (1 Viewer)

I assume as with most of you, I go in and out of phases when it comes to music.

3-4mos of old school hip-hop, 3-4mos of grunge, 3-4mos of reggae... and so on... Somethings always stay in the rotation, but overall, I think I'm a phase guy.

Lately, I've been getting back into metal. Now, obviously metal takes a million forms, and I'm really not a fan of the Death/Black Metal stuff.. But some metal just puts me in a mood to take on the day.

Was referred to a band I'd surprisingly never heard of... and the name kinda threw me off: Electric Wizard. They sound like Sabbath + Motorhead + Melvins + Sonic Youth in a leadwrapped burrito.

Dopethrone by Electric Wizard

Put this over the home sound system, and I watched the walls bleed and felt like I was in the midst of an acid trip. The bass ripped thru my chest. Sensational. 

I can likely say this was the heaviest song (and now album) Ive ever heard and enjoyed... Any more recommendations?
If you like this, try Sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread