What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The NFC Playoff Picture (1 Viewer)

i guess it comes down to rooting for atlanta and philly tomorrow while hoping dallas crushes stl.

we need some help guys!
Maybe the refs will help you out like they did last Saturday.
:goodposting: The refs have been extremely kind to the Cowboys for a few weeks now.
dont think so..we lost against the giants (a game we really didnt deserve) but it wasnt handed to us by the refs or anyone else.

we lost to denver (thanks billy) that game appeared to be ours but the refs had no impact on it

we beat kc (this is probably what you are referring to) the call on derrick johnson was a clear hold, go back and check the game thread, it seemed obvious. dont think the refs helped except by making the right call

lose to washington (over before it started)

beat carolina (smith ejection and the personal foul at the end are two disputed calls) smith put his hands on the official thats auto-personal foul IIRC, the last play.. it was really tough to see if the ball was touched, the refs made the call and they didnt see enough evidence to overturn it.

the fact is, calls go for and against a team i dont think its fair to say that 1 team gets all the calls and 1 team gets shafted.
If I recall correctly the refs missed the very obvious holding call against Dallas on the play prior to the defensive holding.

i guess it comes down to rooting for atlanta and philly tomorrow while hoping dallas crushes stl.

we need some help guys!
Maybe the refs will help you out like they did last Saturday.
:goodposting: The refs have been extremely kind to the Cowboys for a few weeks now.
dont think so..we lost to denver (thanks billy) that game appeared to be ours but the refs had no impact on it
That is just wrong. Denver led 21-14 when Dallas' defender recovered a fumble out of bounds, but the Broncos were out of challenges and since the ref right there was apparently blind, the Cowboys were basically given a gift inside the Denver 10-yard line.
when the play was live it seemed to look like it was clearly recovered in bounds, only when they slowed it right down did it look like he was outthat was as much shanahan's fault as anyone's for blowing 2 challenges early in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread