What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The Official 49ers Vs Cardinals Discussion Thread*** (2 Viewers)

BigJohn said:
Just so everyone knows, HHH is Vince McMahon's ******* son. HTH :shrug:
cool I'll let my son know in the morning when he wake up.
God dammit. I had WWE Raw TiVoed. :shock:
Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain. And dude, you're old enough that you're going to have to drop one of watching every football game, playing poker, and being a WWE fan soon. And it shouldn't be the first two.

Watching the Cardinal O is like watching old people ####.... or Keys on a date.
Who actually watch old people do this? And why?
Ask Keys.
No thanks, I'll take your word. Keys may have some picks he'd wana share . :shrug:
Sure.I can give you the ex-fiancee, the crazy-### 20 year old, and the chick I cheated on them both with.Give me a second to photobucket them.
:shock:

BigJohn said:
Just so everyone knows, HHH is Vince McMahon's ******* son. HTH :shrug:
God dammit. I had WWE Raw TiVoed. :shock:
Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain. And dude, you're old enough that you're going to have to drop one of watching every football game, playing poker, and being a WWE fan soon. And it shouldn't be the first two.
I'm not 25 yet! :pickle:Actually, just got back into wrestling in the past 8 weeks. Not bad. Not great, but entertaining enough.

BigJohn said:
Just so everyone knows, HHH is Vince McMahon's ******* son. HTH :thumbup:
God dammit. I had WWE Raw TiVoed. :sadbanana:
I'm not 25 yet! :pickle:Actually, just got back into wrestling in the past 8 weeks. Not bad. Not great, but entertaining enough.
true. if nothing else it is entertaining

It's funny, Leinart named everyone but Leonard Pope during his introduction, while Davis only named three guys - Allen, Gore and Jackson.

Watching the Cardinal O is like watching old people ####.... or Keys on a date.
Who actually watch old people do this? And why?
Ask Keys.
No thanks, I'll take your word. Keys may have some picks he'd wana share . :hophead:
Sure.I can give you the ex-fiancee, the crazy-### 20 year old, and the chick I cheated on them both with.Give me a second to photobucket them.
:thumbup:
:pickle:Non-football. Can't post them here. Too bad. :sadbanana: (plus, I think the 20 year old stalks me here.)

That's a statement, that's a statement, that's a statement, watch what happens right here...watch his feet...watch his feet...

In the early game we had an abreviated "PTI". and now we have to endure "Mike and Mike" for the second game...nice concept of having two games on Monday night - for each coast...awful job of the announcing teams. I have the sound turned off!

In the early game we had an abreviated "PTI". and now we have to endure "Mike and Mike" for the second game...nice concept of having two games on Monday night - for each coast...awful job of the announcing teams. I have the sound turned off!
Mike and Ike doing a good job, imo.

Lehigh98 said:
Down 50 with Leinert, Gore, Edge, and Fitz.Looking for a high scoring game. :goodposting:
Update for Keys:Now down 33.41(Still wish I had started Big Ben, I'd be within 10)A couple TD's to Fitz would be huge but my WR's are sucking this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread