What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The Official 49ers Vs Cardinals Discussion Thread*** (2 Viewers)

I was down 71-67 before the San Fran game. I've got Boldin and he's got Alex Smith and Fitz. So far the score is:

Boldin 1

Fitz+Smith -1

Oops Smith just completed that pass to DJax

Boldin 1

Fitz+Smith 0

There is hope!

I was down 71-67 before the San Fran game. I've got Boldin and he's got Alex Smith and Fitz. So far the score is:Boldin 1Fitz+Smith -1Oops Smith just completed that pass to DJaxBoldin 1Fitz+Smith 0There is hope!
Nobody cares about your fantasy team.

Since I know everyone cares:

M. Leinart QB -1L. Johnson RB 8L. Maroney RB 7A. Boldin WR 1M. Clayton WR 0D. Driver WR 6A. Crumpler TE 4J. Elam K 9D. Eagles DST 16
Eagles D is my #1 scorer... :thumbup:

Finless said:
Since I know everyone cares:

M. Leinart QB -1L. Johnson RB 8L. Maroney RB 7A. Boldin WR 1M. Clayton WR 0D. Driver WR 6A. Crumpler TE 4J. Elam K 9D. Eagles DST 16
Eagles D is my #1 scorer... :thumbup:
Who cares, guy. Take that drivel to the guppy pond.
Code:
Footballguys Forums > Our Forums > The Shark Pool (NFL Talk)
Is there a subforum I'm missing here?

Lehigh98 said:
Down 50 with Leinert, Gore, Edge, and Fitz.Looking for a high scoring game. :blackdot:Update for Keys:Now down 33.41(Still wish I had started Big Ben, I'd be within 10)A couple TD's to Fitz would be huge but my WR's are sucking this week.
Awww you showed yours so I showed mine!I guess I'll let you and your boys get back to your circle jerk... :thumbup: :runsandhidesinthecorner:

Lehigh98 said:
Down 50 with Leinert, Gore, Edge, and Fitz.Looking for a high scoring game. :stalker:Update for Keys:Now down 33.41(Still wish I had started Big Ben, I'd be within 10)A couple TD's to Fitz would be huge but my WR's are sucking this week.
Awww you showed yours so I showed mine!I guess I'll let you and your boys get back to your circle jerk... :shrug: :runsandhidesinthecorner:
Don't go gheying up the Shark Pool.

Man who would've thought 9ers/Cardinals would be such a snooze-fest? Has either team even tried to throw the ball further than 10 yards downfield? I can barely recall it happening twice.

Finless said:
If I was an NFL head coach, there would be no predator hair allowed.
I also know a girl from college we called predator!!! She was terrible!!
There was a girl in college we call splinter (sp?) the rat from the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
There was a girl in college we called Moonface, because she looked like Mac Tonight.
:afraidtoask:Who?
Mac Tonight

Users who are viewing this thread