What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The Official 49ers Vs Cardinals Discussion Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Bottom 10 on niners for sure. Leinart may get better as the year goes on because at least he has weapons. The niners have no threats.

So have we decided whether we are looking at two top ten defenses or two bottom ten passing offenses?
Niners offense looks sloppy, not even looking downfield.The defense doesn't look like it's doing anything special in coverage, but no one is close to open. Almost like the ARI receivers aren't running their routes hard.

this is driving me crazy!!! I am still tied up in my matchup... He has V. Davis... I have Fitz!!! On top of that...its against my boss!! I want to go to bed, but I just cant!

With as boring as this games is, the only thing keeping me awake is all the people here posting their score updates of their fantasy teams.

Keep em comin boys!!!!

How does Fitz have 2 receptions for 8 yards??? I am not watching...are those stats accurate??? I thought he would outscore V. Davis for SURE...

Would not of guess this in a million years

Code:
Receiving 	REC	YDS	TD	LGA. Boldin	3	17	0	7L. Pope	2	17	0	12B. Johnson	1	12	0	12L. Fitzgerald	2	8	0	6T. Bienemann	1	6	0	6E. James	1	5	0	5

It really sucks when you don't have Sunday Ticket and one of the few opportunities to watch your team from the comfort of your own home turns into this ####fest.

But at least I get to watch Willis fly all over the field.

Do you think the Mikes have chairs in the booth??

Standing for 4 hours must stink.

(I am looking for something to make this interesting...)

LOL...I checked out the stats on ESPN gamecast and the picture they have for Alex Smith is a guy of ethnicity. That's funny.

Leinart sucks. He is going to be a bust.
No. Me thinks Niner defense is VERY good, and Niner offense isn't there yet, so bad that Arizona can stop them. Niners look like Minnesota of last year.
I'll wait till they play against a QB who doesn't suck.Your WRs are Boldin, Fitz, and Edge out of the backfield and your stats are that ugly? I'm sorry but that's all on the QB.

Here is a hint...run Edge more.

He is averaging more YPC then Lienart is YPA. That is awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leinart sucks. He is going to be a bust.
No. Me thinks Niner defense is VERY good, and Niner offense isn't there yet, so bad that Arizona can stop them. Niners look like Minnesota of last year.
I don't see that at all. Leinart isn't getting rid of the ball and they certainly haven't been stuffing the run. This the best I've seen the Zona O-Line look in years when it comes to run blocking. To cap it all off Leinart isn't close on lots of his throws. If you're buying into what Mike and Mike are saying (that the SF defense is that good) more power to you. I don't buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread