What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Official Steelers v. Bengals Hype Thread (1 Viewer)

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO.

Here's a little reminder what we did to a great defence.

The 21-9 loss to halt an eight-game winning streak was bad enough for the Bears. But when Jerome (The Bus) Bettis scored his second of two touchdowns, he left wide-load tiretracks all over fearsome linebacker Brian Urlacher.

Steamrolled by Bettis, Urlacher sat on his butt looking like a man wondering what had hit him as the Bus chugged into the end zone for his second of two touchdowns.

"I knew it was him and I knew it was going to be a big hit," said Bettis, who has spent most of the season backing up Willie Parker. "I just tried to play off of it and keep those legs churning. I've made a living off of carrying people.

"That's why they call me the Bus."

BETTIS STEAMROLLS URLACHER

The key to me is Big Ben is struggling again.  He did not look good in the regular season finale and hasn't had a really great day in many games.  Pair that fact with he is going up against a defense that picked off QBs a whopping 31 times in 2005.  The last time these two met, Ben threw 3 INTs.  I expect more of the same.  Bengals win.
Roethlisberger had a below average day in the season finale, but only threw 16 passes. He was very solid in the 3 wins that preceded it. In those 3 games, he completed 66% of his passes for 548 yards and had 3 TD (1 rush) and 0 INTs with a QB rating of 109.3 and a yards-per-attempt of 10.0. You can't say a QB is "struggling" because of one game - I'm sure you remember Palmer's 13-27 93 yard performance against Cleveland a few weeks ago.The reason Roethlisberger threw 3 INTs last time out is because the Bengals were in front most of the game, and Roethlisberger was throwing an inordinately high number of passes against an opportunistic defense that was sitting back waiting on the pass. He threw 41 passes in that game, his high the rest of the year was 28. The key is not that "Roethlisberger is struggling." The key is the ability of the Steeler defense to get stops early and/or create turnovers, allowing the Steelers to get in front and control the game on the ground. If they can do that, they win. If the defense is porous and the Steelers are forced to play catch-up again and throw 25 times in the second half, you'll likely see the turnovers come as a result.

I'm not worried about Ben - if the Steelers defense and special teams play the way they should, Ben won't be throwing into double and triple coverage the entire second half.

Last edited by a moderator:
The key to me is Big Ben is struggling again.  He did not look good in the regular season finale and hasn't had a really great day in many games.  Pair that fact with he is going up against a defense that picked off QBs a whopping 31 times in 2005.  The last time these two met, Ben threw 3 INTs.  I expect more of the same.  Bengals win.
Roethlisberger had a below average day in the season finale, but only threw 16 passes. He was very solid in the 3 wins that preceded it. In those 3 games, he completed 66% of his passes for 548 yards and had 3 TD (1 rush) and 0 INTs with a QB rating of 109.3 and a yards-per-attempt of 10.0. You can't say a QB is "struggling" because of one game - I'm sure you remember Palmer's 13-27 93 yard performance against Cleveland a few weeks ago.The reason Roethlisberger threw 3 INTs last time out is because the Bengals were in front most of the game, and Roethlisberger was throwing an inordinately high number of passes against an opportunistic defense that was sitting back waiting on the pass. He threw 41 passes in that game, his high the rest of the year was 28. The key is not that "Roethlisberger is struggling." The key is the ability of the Steeler defense to get stops early and/or create turnovers, allowing the Steelers to get in front and control the game on the ground. If they can do that, they win. If the defense is porous and the Steelers are forced to play catch-up again and throw 25 times in the second half, you'll likely see the turnovers come as a result.

I'm not worried about Ben - if the Steelers defense and special teams play the way they should, Ben won't be throwing into double and triple coverage the entire second half.
I don't think the Steelers will be able to stop the Bengal offense consistently enough to not, at some point, be forced into opening up their own offense. And that is where I believe they lose the game as Ben will throw too many INTs.

The key to me is Big Ben is struggling again. He did not look good in the regular season finale and hasn't had a really great day in many games. Pair that fact with he is going up against a defense that picked off QBs a whopping 31 times in 2005. The last time these two met, Ben threw 3 INTs. I expect more of the same. Bengals win.
:confused: Ben didn't look good at all against the Lions, you're right. But to say he hasn't played well lately is incorrect.

He looked GREAT against the Browns, throwing for about 160 yards and a TD in the first quarter. Of course, the Browns couldn't keep it even remotely close, and they just ran over them once the game was in hand. 13-20-226-1 is awesome when he just about all of it in a quarter.

He went 10-15-149 (almost 10 YPA) against the Vikings in Minnesota, a defense that everyone said would give him a hard time. Again, they found success on the ground and didn't really need to pass much. Ben played well that day.

How about a 13-20-173-1 day with no INTs against the vaunted Bears defense? No good either? How about the fact that he did most of his damage when the game was still close?

Just because he hasn't attempted a lot of passes and doesn't put up gaudy stats doesn't mean he's not playing well and he's not capable of it. In fact, aside from week 17, he's playing VERY well in the last month.

And don't fail to mention that he also threw for 386 yards and 3 TDs in that matchup against the Bengals. The mistakes were costly, but on a day when the defense couldn't make a stop and the running game wasn't terribly effective, he kept the Steelers alive in a shootout with one of the top offenses in the NFL.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your Roethlisberger bashing, though.

I don't think the Steelers will be able to stop the Bengal offense consistently enough to not, at some point, be forced into opening up their own offense. And that is where I believe they lose the game as Ben will throw too many INTs.
Ok, that's an analysis - not simply saying "Roethlisberger is struggling" based on one game and then making the observation that he threw 3 INTs last time out against Cincinnati and just assuming that will continue.Personally, I think we're going to see a hybrid of the two games that were played this year. I don't think it'll be a shootout like the game at Heinz, nor do I think we'll see the Steelers dominate the way they did at Cincinnati. I think it will be a close game throughout, but I doubt the Steelers will fumble 4 times (losing 1) and throw 3 INTs again. Cincinnati won the turnover battle in that game 4-0 (and had a turnover of their own wiped out by what proved on replay to be a bad call) AND got a 94-yard kick return from Tab Perry and still needed a stop late in the game to preserve a 7-point win. I think the Steelers will be more patient offensively, even if they fall behind. I also don't think Cincinnati will put up 38 points again. The Bengals had scoring drives of 53, 51, 49, 22, and 3 yards in the last game. Without the repeated turnovers, they don't score more than 24 points, which is about where I think they'll fall this week. Steelers have scored 27 and 31 in two games against Cincinnati this year without the benefit of a ton of turnovers, and I think they'll be in that range again. Steelers run more, play the field position game better, don't turn the ball over as much, they will win.

Pittsburgh 27

Cincinnati 24

It seems to me that the game against the Steelers in early December was the Bengals' Super Bowl. Once they won that game and then clinched the division soon thereafter, they seemed to get complacent and that resulted in some bad games. It makes you wonder if this young team considers their season a success already and is ripe for a quick first round ousting.

Hey people disagree. That's how it goes. Let's keep it civil this year, ok?
I didn't think I wasn't being civil, but I apologize if you took it that way. I just have no clue what you can use to justify the fact that Ben hasn't played well lately when the truth is the exact opposite. It doesn't take a QB to put up gaudy stats in order to have played a great game. To this point in his career, Ben has been a QB who hasn't had to throw a lot of passes all the time, but when he has, his numbers have been good. And when he throws 15-20 passes, he's very, very efficient and accurate with them.

By the way, Roethlisberger's stats in the 9 games in his career that he's thrown MORE than 24 passes are:

167-253 (66%),

2,016 yards

8.0 YPA

224 yards per game

TD:INT ratio of 15:8 (plus 1 rushing TD)

Steelers record: 6-3

Ok, that's an analysis - not simply saying "Roethlisberger is struggling" based on one game and then making the observation that he threw 3 INTs last time out against Cincinnati and just assuming that will continue.Personally, I think we're going to see a hybrid of the two games that were played this year. I don't think it'll be a shootout like the game at Heinz, nor do I think we'll see the Steelers dominate the way they did at Cincinnati. I think it will be a close game throughout, but I doubt the Steelers will fumble 4 times (losing 1) and throw 3 INTs again. Cincinnati won the turnover battle in that game 4-0 (and had a turnover of their own wiped out by what proved on replay to be a bad call) AND got a 94-yard kick return from Tab Perry and still needed a stop late in the game to preserve a 7-point win. I think the Steelers will be more patient offensively, even if they fall behind. I also don't think Cincinnati will put up 38 points again. The Bengals had scoring drives of 53, 51, 49, 22, and 3 yards in the last game. Without the repeated turnovers, they don't score more than 24 points, which is about where I think they'll fall this week. Steelers have scored 27 and 31 in two games against Cincinnati this year without the benefit of a ton of turnovers, and I think they'll be in that range again. Steelers run more, play the field position game better, don't turn the ball over as much, they will win.

Pittsburgh 27

Cincinnati 24
:goodposting: I think people have the impression that the Bengals manhandled the Steelers that day because they won. In reality, I think it's going to take turnovers and special teams for the Bengals to pull off a win, so it'll fall on the shoulders of Roethlisberger and Parker to not turn the ball over this week.

It seems to me that the game against the Steelers in early December was the Bengals' Super Bowl. Once they won that game and then clinched the division soon thereafter, they seemed to get complacent and that resulted in some bad games. It makes you wonder if this young team considers their season a success already and is ripe for a quick first round ousting.
:goodposting: I have been wondering the same thing but refuse to let myself get caught up in that line of thinking lest the Bengals come out with a fire under them and make me feel like an idiot for believing such. :D

I didn't think I wasn't being civil, but I apologize if you took it that way. I just have no clue what you can use to justify the fact that Ben hasn't played well lately when the truth is the exact opposite. It doesn't take a QB to put up gaudy stats in order to have played a great game. To this point in his career, Ben has been a QB who hasn't had to throw a lot of passes all the time, but when he has, his numbers have been good. And when he throws 15-20 passes, he's very, very efficient and accurate with them.

By the way, Roethlisberger's stats in the 9 games in his career that he's thrown MORE than 24 passes are:

167-253 (66%),

2,016 yards

8.0 YPA

224 yards per game

I think the rule of thumb is if you wouldn't say it to a stranger's face, its probably not civil. Would you go up to some stranger and say "Don't let the facts get in the way of your Roethlisberger bashing, though."? Not if you wanted to keep things civil, no.

167-253 (66%),

2,016 yards

8.0 YPA

224 yards per game

I think the rule of thumb is if you wouldn't say it to a stranger's face, its probably not civil. Would you go up to some stranger and say "Don't let the facts get in the way of your Roethlisberger bashing, though."? Not if you wanted to keep things civil, no.
Nah, but I'd say it among friends. :D

The Bengals defense is opportunistic but I defintely wouldn't call them good. The Steelers will be able to score on them, I have no doubt. The question will come down to how well the Steelers defense can play against the Bengals. If they can get pressure on Palmer with their front 7, the Steelers will win.

167-253 (66%),

2,016 yards

8.0 YPA

224 yards per game

Aren;t you the one who repeatedly calls Steeler fans thin skinned? Go get some kleenex.

Providing your :towelwave: game forecast:

Code:
Day: Cloudy High 52°F  Precip 20% Wind: SSW 8 mph Max. Humidity: 72%  UV Index: 1 Low Night:Clouds Early / Clearing Late Overnight Low 41°F    Precip 20% Wind: SW 5 mph Max. Humidity: 76%     Sunset: 5:32 PM ET
:towelwave: 31Bungles 20Here we go Steelers, here we go...

Most of you Stiller fans probably don't know...

Steelers haven't won a road playoff game in over 15 years.

Cower has NEVER won a road playoff game.

WHO DEY!!!
He's only had 3 road playoff games and 2 of those losses were in OT. I believe the other was a 24-23 loss to Joe Montana and the Chiefs. It's not like the Steelers get dominated on the road.

The Bengals defense is opportunistic but I defintely wouldn't call them good. The Steelers will be able to score on them, I have no doubt.

The question will come down to how well the Steelers defense can play against the Bengals. If they can get pressure on Palmer with their front 7, the Steelers will win.
That's it. All that needs to be said. However, there is also some merit to some of the comments about the Bengals' mindset. I think it's fair to say that here in Cincinnati, there's a bit of a euphoria that borders on dangerous as it also has a tinge of "hey, we've made it, we're done" Someone at work made the point this morning that they're glad it's the Steelers because adds the rival aspect and may help to re-focus the team. If it was the Jaguars, it may not be the same intensity. All I know is that it's great to be part of the NFL again, almost everyone I know has an organized Orange and Black day at work, and let's face it, unless it's Halloween, those aren't easy colors to wear well in public if the Bengals suck. I really don't want to come off with the "hey, the fans are happy to be here" schtick, but it's already been a great season, a great rebirth, and it's going to be an outstanding future regardless of what happens on Sunday.

By the way, since Cowher came to Pittsburgh in 92, the Steelers have the best winning % (.632) and most division titles (8) of any NFL team.

Personally, I think we're going to see a hybrid of the two games that were played this year. I don't think it'll be a shootout like the game at Heinz, nor do I think we'll see the Steelers dominate the way they did at Cincinnati. I think it will be a close game throughout, but I doubt the Steelers will fumble 4 times (losing 1) and throw 3 INTs again. Cincinnati won the turnover battle in that game 4-0 (and had a turnover of their own wiped out by what proved on replay to be a bad call) AND got a 94-yard kick return from Tab Perry and still needed a stop late in the game to preserve a 7-point win. I think the Steelers will be more patient offensively, even if they fall behind. I also don't think Cincinnati will put up 38 points again. The Bengals had scoring drives of 53, 51, 49, 22, and 3 yards in the last game. Without the repeated turnovers, they don't score more than 24 points, which is about where I think they'll fall this week. Steelers have scored 27 and 31 in two games against Cincinnati this year without the benefit of a ton of turnovers, and I think they'll be in that range again. Steelers run more, play the field position game better, don't turn the ball over as much, they will win.

Pittsburgh 27

Cincinnati 24
Forget who EvilGrin72 wants to win the game, his paragraph above is the best analysis of this game that I've read anywhere. The only way Cinci wins is to get the lead and force Big Ben into a must pass to catch up type of game.

I wish we could get some non biased opinions here. I am trying to decide between Chad and Hines in a playoff league and all these stinkin who deys and towels arent being objective at all. The only non biased quality info here is:

Cowher has never won a road playoff game

Steelers are "like" 25-0 when they rush for 100+ yards

Anyone with a Steelers logo or a pic of Art Rooney as their avatar kinda scares me when trying to make a decision. And any person that ends their post with "if we can stop the run" is clearly a bengal fan. Cant we get some non biased breakdown here?
Well...the word "hype" is in the post title...
Not a stranger :)

though my overall post history comes in fits or starts (as you can tell if you look me up)

Will have plenty of happy posts for the years to come regardless of sunday's outcome as the team finally has it's act together (witness the cap-friendly signing of Palmer through '14). Was surprised to realise how much cap room we/they/them/us have going into next season ;)

Oh btw they drafted Klingler and Akili (and big daddy and on and on), we drafted Palmer and Levi and Chad and Rudi and... ;o)

-QG
The Bengals got their act together after hiring an ex-Steeler coach. :D
Yah, and the Steelers hired an ex-Browns coach and player. :D
That was born and raised in Pittsburgh! :thumbup:
:own3d:

The key to me is Big Ben is struggling again. He did not look good in the regular season finale and hasn't had a really great day in many games. Pair that fact with he is going up against a defense that picked off QBs a whopping 31 times in 2005. The last time these two met, Ben threw 3 INTs. I expect more of the same. Bengals win.

BPG, you forget how terrible the Bengals run defense is and how good the Pittsburgh run game is? The Steelers will run for over 200 yards and dictate the tempo of the game and keep the Bengals offense on the sidelines.

:2cents: Pitt will run the ball and stop Cin from doing likewise; Pit wins a close game :boxing:

Read these refreshing and insightful thoughts on why Steelers are one of the best teams in the NFL.

http://postgazette.com/pg/06008/634281.stm

1. Ed Bouchette on the coaching consistency in Pittsburgh - Smart and on the money

2. Kimmo Von Oelhoffen's thoughts on foo-foo - He's a Pittsburgh kind of player

3. Rick Williams to the Steelers? Just an idea. :eek: - Maybe a good idea if Bettis retires, is there too much baggage?

Read these refreshing and insightful thoughts on why Steelers are one of the best teams in the NFL.

1. Ed Bouchette on the coaching consistency in Pittsburgh - Smart and on the money

3. Rick Williams to the Steelers? Just an idea. :eek: - Maybe a good idea if Bettis retires, is there too much baggage?
Miami has no reason to get rid of Williams this year as he is only going to cost somewhere the league minimum for a veteran of his tenure. Next year he ships out, but in the meantime, Pitt trades up 5 spots to land LenDale White. :excited:

I look forward to the machup today between LB James Farrior and Bengals 3rd down back Chris Perry.Perry is a good back and Farrior is a good cover LB. My gut tells me that the Steelers will stifle Rudi Johnson and force the Bengals to utilize Perry more than usual.

Ed Bouchette has been the Steeler's beat writer for the Post-Gazette for years and has been generally excellent. But for him to even suggest the Steelers might consider bringing Ricky may be an indication that he is slipping. There is no way the Steelers wil trade for a guy with Ricky's history. No friggin' way.

1.  Ed Bouchette on the coaching consistency in Pittsburgh  -  Smart and on the money

2.  Kimmo Von Oelhoffen's thoughts on foo-foo - He's a Pittsburgh kind of player

3.  Rick Williams to the Steelers?  Just an idea.    :eek: - Maybe a good idea if Bettis retires, is there too much baggage?
Ed Bouchette has been the Steeler's beat writer for the Post-Gazette for years and has been generally excellent. But for him to even suggest the Steelers might consider bringing Ricky may be an indication that he is slipping. There is no way the Steelers wil trade for a guy with Ricky's history. No friggin' way.
I thought the same about Ricky. Too much baggage. Remember Eric Green and Tim Worley (I think I recall a substance abuse issue)? What I found odd is that on one regard, Bouchette hit the nail on the head with the stability piece. He then showed what kind of team the Steelers were with the Kimmo piece. Then he almost does a 180 with introducing an idea about Ricky to the Steelers.

Godsbro: Is Bruce Keiden still involved on the Pitsburgh Sports Scene?

I look forward to the machup today between LB James Farrior and Bengals 3rd down back Chris Perry.

Perry is a good back and Farrior is a good cover LB. My gut tells me that the Steelers will stifle Rudi Johnson and force the Bengals to utilize Perry more than usual.
The one thing that has bothered me about the Steelers defense all season is that teams have been able to run effectively against them. In the first meeting Johnson was getting gobs of yardage in the 1st quarter until Cincy stopped running him.Rudi is one heck of a runner and Perry is a nice compliment. Add to that Palmer, Johnson and Housh and the Steelers defense is going to have their hands full. On the other hand I think the Steelers offense will have no problem scoring against the Bengals.

I see this as a high scoring game. I think the Steelers come out on top but it could go either way. Should be a great game. :popcorn:

I thought the same about Ricky. Too much baggage. Remember Eric Green and Tim Worley (I think I recall a substance abuse issue)?

What I found odd is that on one regard, Bouchette hit the nail on the head with the stability piece. He then showed what kind of team the Steelers were with the Kimmo piece. Then he almost does a 180 with introducing an idea about Ricky to the Steelers.

Godsbro: Is Bruce Keiden still involved on the Pitsburgh Sports Scene?
Nope. Keiden retired from writing around the time when the Pittsburgh Press merged with the Post Gazette. He had a sports talk show for years afterwards but he hung it up for good in the late 90s. I haven't heard anything from him for years. He was excellent as well.

I look forward to the machup today between LB James Farrior and Bengals 3rd down back Chris Perry.

Perry is a good back and Farrior is a good cover LB.  My gut tells me that the Steelers will stifle Rudi Johnson and force the Bengals to utilize Perry more than usual.
The one thing that has bothered me about the Steelers defense all season is that teams have been able to run effectively against them. In the first meeting Johnson was getting gobs of yardage in the 1st quarter until Cincy stopped running him.Rudi is one heck of a runner and Perry is a nice compliment. Add to that Palmer, Johnson and Housh and the Steelers defense is going to have their hands full. On the other hand I think the Steelers offense will have no problem scoring against the Bengals.

I see this as a high scoring game. I think the Steelers come out on top but it could go either way. Should be a great game. :popcorn:
A shoot out goes against the prevailing opinion of the type of game the Steelers can win. I am hoepful our D can shut them down and we score at will. Being that Marvin Lewis knows the 3-4 and the Steelers scheme, I think he can find the weaknesses and take advantage there, though the offensive output the last 2 games would prove otherwise.

At the end of the day, I think it goes back to what wins playoff games: Good defense, no turnovers, and ball control.

As such, I see a Steeler victory. Final score: Pittsburgh 31 and the Bengals 17.

LenDale White would look awfully good in Black and Gold, but no way we get him with the 32nd pick in the first round.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I hope to god the Bengals win, just so the squealer fans will sthu. I guess then we'll have to hear excuses all offseason...

If the Steelers avoid a shootout they'll probably win. I can agree with this but here's the question I will pose for Steeler fans: Are you really that confident that you can avoid a shootout? You didn't last time. What makes you think you can stop Palmer? You didn't last time. This is a pretty good offense we're talking about here.

If the Steelers avoid a shootout they'll probably win. I can agree with this but here's the question I will pose for Steeler fans: Are you really that confident that you can avoid a shootout? You didn't last time. What makes you think you can stop Palmer? You didn't last time. This is a pretty good offense we're talking about here.
In the first meeting the Steelers were able to stop Palmer so they are certainly capable of doing it again.In the second game, the shootout as you call it, the Steelers outgained the Bengals by over 150 yards and scored over 30 points despite turning the ball over 4 times. I think they can keep up with the Bengals in a shootout, should it come down to that.

What really killed the Steelers in the second game was turnovers and sloppy special teams play. The Steelers special teams has been excellent the past 4 games so if they can keep that up and protect the ball they stand a good chance of beating the Bengals.

Definitely looking forward to what should be an exciting game.

Roethlisberger's numbers: 14/19 208 yards, 3 TDs 0 Ints. Where is BGP now?
That's what I stopped in to see. Conspicuous by his absence - I doubt we'll hear from him until late in the week when he says the same things he said this week.Roethlisberger was absolutely terrific today. I don't think he threw more than one bad ball - he made great reads, great decisions with the football and was sniper accurate. Couldn't ask for a better performance - especially after watching Eli earlier in the day and remembering how Ben last season during the playoffs. This guy is the goods, I've been saying it for over a year now, and Steeler fans that watch all the games have been too.

If the Steelers avoid a shootout they'll probably win.  I can agree with this but here's the question I will pose for Steeler fans:  Are you really that confident that you can avoid a shootout?  You didn't last time.  What makes you think you can stop Palmer?  You didn't last time.  This is a pretty good offense we're talking about here.
In the first meeting the Steelers were able to stop Palmer so they are certainly capable of doing it again.
Yup they were able to game plan to stop him. Roll him up with a cheap shot and take him out. :thumbdown:

If the Steelers avoid a shootout they'll probably win.  I can agree with this but here's the question I will pose for Steeler fans:  Are you really that confident that you can avoid a shootout?  You didn't last time.  What makes you think you can stop Palmer?  You didn't last time.  This is a pretty good offense we're talking about here.
In the first meeting the Steelers were able to stop Palmer so they are certainly capable of doing it again.
Yup they were able to game plan to stop him. Roll him up with a cheap shot and take him out. :thumbdown:
:fishing:

I love it--the first playoff game Bengals fans have seen in years and sour grapes are evident. Given the talent on the Bengals team, they will be a playoff team for years to come. But can you fans please learn to handle a loss with a little more class?

:thumbdown: to you Capt. Q. Just because a guy gets hurt doesn't mean it was a cheap shot. I didn't hear you crying when Ben's knee got hurt from a similar shot earlier this season.

:fishing:
I know we used to play " :fishing: or :11: ? -- you make the call! "I'm willing to cut all Bengals fans 24 hours of free reign on crying and #####ing about cheap shots. They may be drunk, and I'll let them sober up. But by 7pm Monday evening, anyone still sniveling about a cheapshot will earn the ACP stamp of :11: for the remainder of their days.

:cry:

I love it--the first playoff game Bengals fans have seen in years and sour grapes are evident. Given the talent on the Bengals team, they will be a playoff team for years to come. But can you fans please learn to handle a loss with a little more class?
I'm not a Bungles fan. Good try though.

:cry:
Again, I had no stake in the outcome of the game.

:thumbdown: to you Capt. Q. Just because a guy gets hurt doesn't mean it was a cheap shot. I didn't hear you crying when Ben's knee got hurt from a similar shot earlier this season.
You sure? DId you go back and check all Little Ben threads for my take?

You sure? DId you go back and check all Little Ben threads for my take?
BTW, one has nothing to do with the other, and this is the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread