What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The One Guy You Want…To Avoid (1 Viewer)

Cooper Kupp, Cam Akers, Lamar Jackson,any Saints' player.

there's no way Matt Stafford's arm/elbow holds up, that means a lousy backup QB takes over. Kupp is due a serious, huge regression anyways, just accelerated now by news that Stafford's elbow is mush.
Cam Akers looked awful when he came back too early from an Achilles' injury last season - by all accounts, these take 18-24 mos to recover fully and almost every athlete who ruptures or tears this tendon, is NEVER the same afterwards. Darrel Henderson is the best RB on the Rams' roster he'll continue to be a major player going forward. Given the alarming news on Stafford's elbow one can make the case that L.A. goes back to the type of super run heavy offense that ran Todd Gurley into the ground.

It's nice to know Winston is back , healthy, but Sean Payton is gone. This offense just won't be the same. Dennis Allen is the HC? LOL good luck with that dude's a bum. It's looking obvious that Kamara is going to miss significant time. Saints w/l over/under in Vegas is 8.5.

Lamar Jackson had a cup of coffee as the NFL's best QB, but I think teams have figured him out, he struggled last season and I don't see how that suddenly stops in 2022. his nearly 1:1 TD:int ratio last season was shocking.

All valid points.
Swift. I just don't think he can make it through the season. And I feel like I should get at least a couple shares but he is going late 1st now.
Prior to his injury in week 12, Swift was RB4 in FP/G and XFP/G , and RB1 in Targets/G.
I feel like Swift has the best chance to finish as the RB1 of anyone after pick 10. That he’d frequently going in the 2nd makes him hard to ignore.

Yes, he’s played 13 games each of his 1st 2 seasons. That doesn’t mean he can’t play 17 games this season. Of course if he gets hurt everyone will say “I told ya so!”, but the flip side of that is league-winning production from a 2nd round pick.

Good OL. Solid QB. Improved WR corps. HUGE receiving role on a team likely to be in negative game scripts. There’s a lot to like.

He’s worth the gamble, IMO.

I’ve been avoiding OBJ for years, and that’s worked out.
This year, I’m avoiding Akers, Dobbins, Woods… pretty much guys coming off injuries.
Dont like em, never have, don’t need the gamble.

Users who are viewing this thread